Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thirsty Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by MadMardigan, Sep 7, 2006.

1. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

Thirsty Thursdaily

Hey all, almost time to get ready for work, so I thought I'd start a daily.

RL: As I said above, I'm working my night shift today, and I really don't want to go in today. I've got a small cut on the tissue that connects my earlobe to my head and it keeps getting infected. I've put some antibiotic cream on it now though, so hopefully it'll heal up quick.

D2: Bowyer my M'Avina's FA/Strafer became a slayer last night. Ancients/Baal/minions were all a joke (I know, normal, blah). So next up is Firestorm my pure fire sorc, who is in act 3 obtaining Khalim's relics. Seems lately all I'm playing is ranged characters. :tongue:

Ah well, off to get ready,
    ~MM

2. erics

erics IncGamers Member

RL: Leaving on a weekend fishing trip tomorrow. Lots of big trout hopefully.

D2: Started a lightning trapasin last night mp'ing with my kid. She's sitting at level 11 now. My son's assassin died around four times at least. He doesn't seem to have the hang of staying alive yet. No finds at all.

3. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

finished NM with a long forgoten fire druid and i hope to bring him to the pits
    RL crap

4. burke615

burke615 IncGamers Member

RL: My wife's mother has been feeling poorly, so said wife and the kids went out there for a couple of days to help out. (How much help a two- and four-year-old are going to be is up for debate...)

D2: Less family time means - more Untwinked Grail Tourney time! I spent much of last night running normal Meph with my (HC) Fishymancer, but then got bored and did the first couple quests in A5. Just before I went to bed, I did one last Meph run and got 38% Chance Guards. Happy, happy, joy, joy! :grin:

This tournament is great for me since I need to rebuild all my gear anyway. Actually, it's a good thing I have other motives for playing in it, because I think I'm already mathematically eliminated from winning. :laugh:

5. tragor

tragor IncGamers Member

RL: Heading for the pub for quiz night cuz I have no social life. :sad2:

D2: Will continue to work my new Avenger through A2 Norm. Please lord, let SOMETHING drop for this poor fool of a pally. :prop:

6. Atil

Atil IncGamers Member

D2: Taking on NM Andy tonight with Charon, my first Necromancer.

RL: After fourteen-and-a-half years of Contracting I finally signed on the dotted line to become a permanent staff member at the company I am working for. No more high wages, but no more travelling and being at home with my family during the week more than make up for it. And I will get paid holidays now. I have got to keep my own limited company active, but not trading, for another year, so if it doesn't work out I can go back to it.

7. smilts

smilts IncGamers Member

RL: after 2 months off for injury the prison awaits and Im back to work tomorrow fun fun though I do miss my job

D2: I really hate A3 wich both of my characters ranger converter pally, and immolation zon will finish tonight in norm

8. Samsung

Samsung Banned

RL: Bought my friends grand prix for 200 dollars. Runs good, looks ok. Now I have a way to get to work now :thumbsup:

D2: Not much lately. I haven't been playing d2 at all for the last few days, haven't had time. However, tonight is the first night for my HCCL Team Unite! Group :p. It's over bnet so I doubt you guys care but if you are interested in seeing how it turns out head over to the hardcore forum and check it ^.^

9. Aerwynd

Aerwynd IncGamers Member

RL: My wife and I actually found the closeness we once had and lost. The problem was communication. After a small argument, we made up (but no make-up sex :cry:) and life is good. Tonight is going to be fun though :evil:

D2: Well, I kinda deleted my Blizzballer on accident... So I'm going to work on my Frenzier, who is Lvl 55 now :grin: I might start my Avenger as well... Although I need to start my Meteorb back up. Latest finds --> Um Rune... Posted in IFT

10. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

I believe it's called moral support, and I bet they're awesome in that role.

RL: Work. Whatever. Blah, blah, blah. One more day. Blah.

D2: Countess runs for Hepcat's auction. I'm stockpiling runes for a last-day bid, I don't want to drive the price up 'cause that'll mean I have to spend the whole weekend running her. Still, Ist, Mal, Um*2 is a pretty decent 1-2 weeks work, even if it does shred the last remnants of my sanity.

11. alexkerensky

alexkerensky IncGamers Member

In real life, no work monday (labor day) and no work wednesday (first vacation day ever!) means a really short work week. STill, looking at 3 hours of overtime, which helps a bit.

Diablo: whole lot of nothing. Still can't find the windows disk to reinstall, and the new one hasn't arriven yet. I think i will not shop online ever again, 'cause this isn't the first time i been screwed over. Anyway, i may get online eventually, with another computer (brother or friend).

12. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Man, you guys are slow, where I live, it's already fridaily! :p

(in case you're wondering, I live in Melbourne, Australia)

Real life for me is boring right now, as I am sitting in tech support class, spending 4 hours learning about the wonders of batch files. woot. Oh well, the SPF takes some of the pain away...

13. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

~8:15, just outside of Boulder, Colorado