Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thinking of making a Summoning Ranger Guide. Help please.

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Sim.The.GoSu, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Sim.The.GoSu

Sim.The.GoSu IncGamers Member

Thinking of making a style Fire Hunter Guide. Help please.

WRONG TITLE.. My bad.

Ok so a Fire Hunter.

Would Deadly strike affect the dmg of a bow? And if so is it the same as melee?

Like deadly strike does CB, OW work?

I would need a rough explanation, and then maybe numbers.

2. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

lil bro.. i dont want to sound mean but....
    this is what was posted in that thread which seems like u did not read.

proud: "BTW Sim, Summoning Ranger=Hunter."

me: "um sim. we call that a ranger, a very popular build already

isnt there a ranger guide already out there? actually there were 2, one was accused of plagerizing the other.

edit: hmm ok... forum is acting weird on me. seems like proud already commented on the ranger thing ><"

also sim, i think garb was trying to say, if you have some questions that might help make your guide, not information that will make the guide for you. i hope you get it. you're asking for rough explanations and maybe even numbers? you got to do some work on your own sim. you cant keep depending on others to help you. garb also said, do some reading first before making a thread, theres been guides on rangers. i know posts were deleted, but thing is, these ppl will probably be back and repost their guides. so your work will be for nothing. help them out perhaps? help them test.

if you were wondering how deadly strike, CB, OW works, come on sim, do some reading, its everywhere. Its even posted in Arreat summit.

Would deadly strike affect the dmg of a bow? You've been playing d2 for a lot longer than i have. also. read arreat summit for the info. i am not gonna tell you because you got to learn to do some searches.

still love ya, dont tae kwan doe me to death pls. kthx.
    just trying to help.

edit: well bah, since you changed ur title, that kinda messes my reply a lil. anyways, you know where it doesnt apply.

3. Sim.The.GoSu

Sim.The.GoSu IncGamers Member

I would never TKD you, bro. Sorry, I think I was too excited to read. Uhh ok I'll read, but is it ok if I ask questions if I don't understand though?

4. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

of course

i was just giving you a heads up that it is kinda expected that you do most of the work because it is YOUR guide after all. but first, the two others that made a ranger guide, unfortuantely i do not remember their names, should repost their guides and see where to go from there.

5. MsgBoardHobo

MsgBoardHobo Member

The flying kicks of TKD are frightfully slow and easy to see coming. Also, forgive me for saying, but your nads are exposed.

Trust me, ditch TKD, and find your nearest USSD dojo.