Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thinking of getting back in the game :P

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Oxy, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Oxy

Oxy IncGamers Member

Thinking of getting back in the game :p

Would want to make a bowazon using goldstrike and a ****load of chance on striking things, and use multi a lot. How ineffective is multi atm? Ice or immo arrow? Are there any particular itamz to get for the zon? I've been hearing **** about vigor mercs, what item do you need to make this? A runeword, no doubt... what runes? Final thing - how populated are the D2 servers atm? Are there still plenty of games or is it... ded?

2. AzaZaz

AzaZaz IncGamers Member

bowazon using goldy, you're on your own i've got no advice for ya :)

Dont see many multi zons really unless they're using faith (high runes). the vigor bow is Harmony is very easy to make. like tir's thuls amns rals etc i dunno what exactly but low. There are still people. Plenty in norm, more in hell then there are in NM.

3. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

'Harmony' - Tir Ith Sol Ko
    Level 10 Vigor Aura When Equipped
    +200-275% Enhanced Damage (varies)
    +9 To Minimum Damage
    +9 To Maximum Damage
    Adds 55-160 Lightning Damage
    Adds 55-160 Fire Damage
    Adds 55-160 Cold Damage
    +2-6 To Valkyrie (varies)
    +10 To Dexterity
    Regenerate Mana 20%
    +2 To Mana After Each Kill
    +2 To Light Radius
    Level 20 Revive (25 Charges)

I'd think using that over Goldstrike would be better if you really want Vigor because it's quite a nice bow when made in a Matriarchal or Grand Matron. Then just ditch the Rogue Merc for a Might Merc... extra damage and tanking ability roxxors your boxxors.

4. Jules

Jules IncGamers Member

You know you want to

5. Nikech

Nikech IncGamers Member

I'be been thinking about making a paladin using zeal and a lot of chance to cast. I don't care if it's not a godly build in hell, but it could be a blast to play one. I'd say go for your unique build! Strafe might work ok too with ctc as it shoots fast too.

6. YogiRat

YogiRat IncGamers Member

You need at least an 8frame attack speed for multi to overtake strafe in terms of damage in 1.10. That is 147IAS total for a +10 bow like a Goldy. The big changes in strafe and multi are that multi is at 3/4 damage just like strafe was in 1.09. You say WHAT? Yes, strafe was nerf'd to 3/4 damage in 09, but it was never shown on the LCS (lying character screen). The other big change is strafe now has the same range as multi, well off the visual screen. Here is a good read.

I agree with Phat, almost. Harmony is the way to go but it should be made in a -10 bow since there is no IAS in the runeword. Matri,blade or great would be best.