things just aren't the same when you know how they work... <

Undisputed Ruler of All

Diabloii.Net Member
things just aren't the same when you know how they work...

We were dancin' and singin' and movin' to the groovin', and just when it hit me, somebody turned around and shouted, "play that funky injection-molded polycarbonate aluminum and acrylic contained data, young caucasian male!"
now what do you think of that? People would be so confused if everything were put into technical terms....

UserMathias

Diabloii.Net Member
Immediately when I saw the title of this thread I thought my answer would be something along the lines of: "The only solution now is to unlearn everything you know"

...but after reading your post I realized that wouldn't help.

UserMathias

Diabloii.Net Member
The stuff in the sewers? I call that my product with pride, and there's plenty of it to go around, I don't hide it.

Undisputed Ruler of All

Diabloii.Net Member
UserMathias said:
The stuff in the sewers? I call that my product with pride, and there's plenty of it to go around, I don't hide it.
that wasn't exactly what I had in mind... The "product" I was refering to was more green, at least I think so.. I have no idea what colour your excrement is....

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
Is that because it goes from black magic to science?

Just focus on the simple stuff, it'll make you happier.

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
piff said:
What is 42?
THough i can't say i've read it, i believe this is a humorous and memorable quote from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. and once that movie is out everyone here will be whining that it doesn't match the book.