Things I never knew about gem shrines..

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
Things I never knew about gem shrines..

They'll upgrade any gem/skull/rune in your inventory.. cool. :D

Probably wide-spread info but for those slow learners like me.. now you know. ;)

Yavanna

Diabloii.Net Member
Since when, pray tell, do they upgrade runes? Should I start carrying the highest level rune I have, just in case I run into a gem shrine, in the hopes that eventually I can get the Ist I need? Do they upgrade jewels, too?

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Yavanna said:
Since when, pray tell, do they upgrade runes? Should I start carrying the highest level rune I have, just in case I run into a gem shrine, in the hopes that eventually I can get the Ist I need? Do they upgrade jewels, too?
All they do is upgrade a gem in your inventory if you have one there, or else it spawns a chipped gem.
Read the post above yours.

Yavanna

Diabloii.Net Member
RTB said:
All they do is upgrade a gem in your inventory if you have one there, or generate a chipped gem.
Read the post above yours.
Ummm...allow me to introduce to you the word "sarcasm".

Gorny

Banned
Yavanna said:
Ummm...allow me to introduce to you the word "sarcasm".

:lol: Usually when I find one of those shrines, I make sure i have only the one gem I want upgraded in my inventory at the time.

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I don't know about runes 'cos I just kinda tossed that in there 'cos I have runes on the brain. :p

It did, however, turn my flawless skull into a perf.

Yavanna

Diabloii.Net Member
It treats skulls as gems because they are and does absolutely nothing to runes. It would be so cool if it did, though.

Maybe if you click on the Chat Gem enough times to get Perfect Gem Activated, Gem Shrines would upgrade runes!:D

Gorny

Banned
Hey Yavanna the shrines also upgrade clams, by the way. :) and they also upgrade cracked sashes to superior cracked sashes of diggleglory....Could'nt resist!