They are arriving

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
They are arriving

Well, I've heard back from two of the law schools I've applied to. I got accepted at Indiana and wait-listed at Washington University in St. Louis. I think that had something to do with the fact that neither of my professors sent in their letters of recommendation, even though I hounded them, and one said he did send it in.

I'll keep y'all updated (if you're interested that is).

Isolde212

Banned
Congratulations AJ! I am sure you will do well at any school you attend. And the girls will love you too!

Fallen_62

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Well, I've heard back from two of the law schools I've applied to. I got accepted at Indiana and wait-listed at Washington University in St. Louis. I think that had something to do with the fact that neither of my professors sent in their letters of recommendation, even though I hounded them, and one said he did send it in.

I'll keep y'all updated (if you're interested that is).
What college do you really want to attend AJ? I hope you get accepted to the one you want the most and all that good stuff.

And can I call you if someone ever fiugres out that Joe is burried in my back yard... He slipped, I swear to god!

I'm pulling for Georgetown law! That's right up the street from where I work. Though I don't know if you applied there. Still, one can hope.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Grounds for appeal

This place is going to be filled with professionals before you know it. *Sniff* Our little Aero is growing up!

Congrats and I hope you get into the school of your choice.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
DC, if you had told me to apply to Georgetown, I actually might have. But such is not the case. After looking at the letters more, I realized Indiana is also offering $8,000 a year in a merit based scholarship, and Washington wait-listed me, not flat out denied me. So better news on both fronts, but no new letters today. :(

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
Yo, congrats man.

I'm waiting on college letters too.

I am not going to abandon the true major of Aerospace Engineering though.