Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

They always come crawling back...

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Feared, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Feared

Feared IncGamers Member

They always come crawling back...

Blizzard, for all their faults, is still possibly/obviously the most successful game development company of all time. Here I am logging on to these forums, searching for "untwinked builds," reading threads about summon necros like I haven't been playing for years, searching through PILES and PILES of crap in my room for the CDs or at least cases... good times y'all.

I've quit and returned to Diablo at least 3 times. I've only quit smoking twice and haven't relapsed for the second time yet. Go study that, eh?

I don't think I'll be motivated enough to shell out $20 since I've already paid for like 2 copies of D2 and 3 of LOD. The good news is I haven't found Doom Collectors Edition yet; I'm fairly sure those two are together ;)

2. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

Re: They always come crawling back...

If you had kept your CD keys written down you could have now logged on to bnet and downloaded the installer for them. That's unfortunate though.

3. SnickerSnack

SnickerSnack IncGamers Member

Re: They always come crawling back...

Indeed. As far as I've read, video games are somewhat widely (vague memory here) accepted as addictive among mental health professionals.

As for my experience, I'd say it's mildly addictive. It's just like gambling, expect you gamble time, not money.