Harlequin Quest Shako
Sandstorm Trek Boots
Tal Rasha's Amulet
Magefist Light Gauntlets
Stormshield
Bul Kathos
Ravenfrost

vs

Full Tal's Set (Tal's Weapon, armour, belt, mask, armour)
Bul Kathos
Ravenfrost
Stormshield
Magefist Light Gauntlets
Sandstorm Trek Boots

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Your first choice.

Sell your BK Ring for 2x SoJs (if its not P 5%LL its going to be hard), then lose the Raven and equip dual SoJ.

- Dennis

JakethePeanut

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the link, it's useful but not exactly what I'm looking for. Can someone look at the items I have and just tell me which set is better please? I'm sure many experienced players could do that in just a few seconds.

Oh, and in the second list of items there's sposed to be Tal's Amu listed too

Cannon Fodder

Diabloii.Net Member
JakethePeanut said:
Thanks for the link, it's useful but not exactly what I'm looking for. Can someone look at the items I have and just tell me which set is better please? I'm sure many experienced players could do that in just a few seconds.

Oh, and in the second list of items there's sposed to be Tal's Amu listed too
This would be a lot easier to determine if you tell us what type of sorc you have/are making. Also, what skill is on the ormus? I'll assume any items are perfect ones.

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
-enemy res works wonders, so i vote setup #2 for a meteorb sork. especially since both setups only get the 63 fcr bp, and both your spells are timered.

Cannon Fodder

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd go for the Full Tal's setup for a meteorb. Also, facets everywhere are a big help. I'd also agree that you're much better off with a SOJ than BK & Raven

garion

Diabloii.Net Member
yup drop the raven...being forzen doesnt affect your FCR...might be a prob if you plan on "running" away though :D

newerest

Diabloii.Net Member
garion said:
yup drop the raven...being forzen doesnt affect your FCR...might be a prob if you plan on "running" away though :D
Max block...

Dennis_KoreanGuy said:
Your first choice.

Sell your BK Ring for 2x SoJs (if its not P 5%LL its going to be hard), then lose the Raven and equip dual SoJ.

- Dennis
Even a pefect bk is not worth 2 sojs. Well, atleast not on us-east ladder and non-ladder.