Theres no such thing as gloves or boots that add to assassin trap skills?

Lazer LXXVII

Diabloii.Net Member
Theres no such thing as gloves or boots that add to assassin trap skills?

I dont think so, but im just wondering.

kuafu

Diabloii.Net Member
That's right. Witch-hunter, Entrapping, Trickster and Cunning mods are all available on only Katars, Amulets and Circlets.

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
magefist adds to fire skill, so your fire traps gets boosted by it, but nothing for the lightning traps, bladeskills can obviously be boosted by quite common mods on glove/boots.

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
I was under the belief that fire skills are principle skills, and a trap isn't a fire principle, just a tool (like a summon) that causes fire damage.

Anyway, gloves can give Martial Arts, since they're melee skills, or any three Amazon pages. Shadow Dancers give Shadow Disciplines a boost, but there are no boots or gloves that give trap bonuses. Also, you can't get cross/bow or java/spear skills on amulets, same on Combat Skills for a Barbarian, so it's easy to combine storage of the three remaining on one mule.

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
I was under the belief that fire skills are principle skills, and a trap isn't a fire principle, just a tool (like a summon) that causes fire damage.

Anyway, gloves can give Martial Arts, since they're melee skills, or any three Amazon pages. Shadow Dancers give Shadow Disciplines a boost, but there are no boots or gloves that give trap bonuses. Also, you can't get cross/bow or java/spear skills on amulets, same on Combat Skills for a Barbarian, so it's easy to combine storage of the three remaining on one mule.
might be correct, but fireblast should get the bonus in any case :azn:

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
You can also use those incredible gloves :

Zeus' Grip
(Unique Crusader Gauntlets)

150-200% Enhanced Defense (varies)
+3 to Assassin Traps
+10-15% to Lightning Damage (varies)
-15-25% to Enemy Lightning Resistance (varies)
20 to Strength
10% Fast Hit Recovery
30-50 Life (varies)
Repairs 1 Durability in 5 Seconds
Requirements -60%

(Only spawns in Frosty's head)

:badteeth: :rolleyes:

Lord Nyax

Banned
You can also use those incredible gloves :

Zeus' Grip
(Unique Crusader Gauntlets)

150-200% Enhanced Defense (varies)
+3 to Assassin Traps
+10-15% to Lightning Damage (varies)
-15-25% to Enemy Lightning Resistance (varies)
20 to Strength
10% Fast Hit Recovery
30-50 Life (varies)
Repairs 1 Durability in 5 Seconds
Requirements -60%
(Only spawns in Frosty's head)

:badteeth: :rolleyes:
I'm assuming, of course, that "in Frosty's head" means that the +% lightning damage and -% enemy lightning resist actually help trap damage, right? Shock web is kinda boring....

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
The principle the skill is based on

What's a principle skill?
Fire Ball and Holy Fire principles are based on fire, Wake of Inferno is a trap skill (so I'm assuming). It's just what the skill is labeled as, not necessarily what it does.