There is luck then there is Mirack.......

mirack

Banned
There is luck then there is Mirack.......

So far this week I have had more luck in regards to drops then ever, a hoz, few shako's, 2 p combats one 7frw, a HR, an arach, a bk, and the royally nice Griff.

But none of that compares to the 3 rings I found that not only look all exactly alike but have the same sweet name Stone of Jordan. I can't belive it 4/10 last rings have been soj's what the hell is going on?

I know people (myself) hate these bragging threads but my gawd 3 sojs in a week? I played 10/hours a day for 1.08 and 1.09 and never found one, now I play 5-6 hours a week and this.

mirack

Banned
I did a quick count hammer mfer has about 560mf, and I dont neglect other areas to get it, does 14k and 3400 life. I think that must be it, although my barb found a maras in a baal run last week.

Z-Suijin

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice Finds! that is something right there, i have been on somewhat of a cold streak myself latly.

Have not been able to find any flawless gems to same my life.

Z-Suijin

mirack

Banned
Your right I should pay tax, next person to post under me with 500+ posts has just earned himself a guarenteed legit SOj.

kungfumonkey

Diabloii.Net Member
Quick let me go spam the threads to get my post count up j/k

Congrats on your finds. I seem to only find lower lvl set items. I find them in abundance too. In Hell pit runs yesterday I found all of the Sanders Set and the Infurnal Tools set. Craziness.

kikomun

Diabloii.Net Member
Your right I should pay tax, next person to post under me with 500+ posts has just earned himself a guarenteed legit SOj.
what realm? and hm although not directly below you..do i count? :laugh:

forgot to mention..great find there :flip:

ArcTeryx

Diabloii.Net Member
That's crazy man. I just started playing again in August and I've found probably 20-25 unique rings. 5 or so have been Ravenfrosts, 1 has been Nature's Peace, and the rest have been crappy Manald Heals and Nagelrings. Lucky me! And I need a SOJ too for my necro. Keep up the good luck though man.

birdoprey

Diabloii.Net Member
maybe we can share the soj nicro? just add our post numbers together and we barely make 500? You can have the soj this week, I'll use it next? hehe

templecrasher

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice Finds! that is something right there, i have been on somewhat of a cold streak myself latly.

Have not been able to find any flawless gems to same my life.

Z-Suijin
Try running Nihlathak for keys. I can fill up my stash with gems after 20 - 30 runs. Not all flawless of course, but if you cube them all, you can get 5 - 10 pgems a day. Granted it's not the fastest road to wealth, but if you're already running Nilly you might as well get gems while you're stocking up on keys.

Edit: just saw the offer for the SoJ - if you aren't serious I understand, and if you are, then that's sweet!