there a poser

BtK-radth

Diabloii.Net Member
there a poser

someone is running around BtK tagged who isnt.
BtK_Neverie *master-punker1 isnt btk.
he is a lvl 40 druid.
so if u get killed by him dont blame us.

Sip

Banned
I know a "BtK"er that might or might not be that guy. I'm pretty sure it is though. He had a REALLY crappy level 26 jabazon (I'm talking like 25 max armor and 11 max helm) using some magical war jav's. I almost killed him on several occasions...and i dont think someone that crappy would be in btk.

Oh yeah, he was bad manners too.

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
I dont know how you guys know who is who with everyone belonging to a half a dozen clans!

DFA-FrstbyteOO

Diabloii.Net Member
no BtKer thats for sure.. and Sip, like you said, I dont know a BtKer that would ever run around with an utter crap build like that, well I take that back.. I know a few old firends who loved thier "Noob" duelers (got more ears than I can count with em too). how did you know the zons gear btw? and if that was the "real" gear Im guessing it wasnt any of the BtKers anyways..

sohcan

Diabloii.Net Member
mali said:
heh
Me = no clans at all ;)
LIAR! You are one of the 3 founding members of the Hoob(lar) clan, ok its semi-unofficial as a clan and we only have 3 members but hey we technically exist.

We are the hooblars, our hoobness spread across the land. Our waffles you may not have. JOO GIB TSCHNARKO HOOB! ;)

Sip

Banned
DFA-FrstbyteOO said:
how did you know the zons gear btw?
Several other maphacking duelers in game reading off gear while we dueled

Btk...I am not sure what his account was but punker definately sounds farmilliar.

kurg

Diabloii.Net Member
BtK-radth said:
so if u get killed by him dont blame us.
rofl! I think that is funny coming from a pk clan. I understand what you're saying, it just sounds funny.

SkaMan

Diabloii.Net Member
sohcan said:
LIAR! You are one of the 3 founding members of the Hoob(lar) clan, ok its semi-unofficial as a clan and we only have 3 members but hey we technically exist.

We are the hooblars, our hoobness spread across the land. Our waffles you may not have. JOO GIB TSCHNARKO HOOB! ;)
And don't forget POP! And SEx! Joo are a clan slut mali!

sohcan

Diabloii.Net Member
Sip said:
Spell it right poseur
He did, both spellings are correct and the words are also considered synonyms! If you absolutely must nit-pick at someone else's post about their spelling or typing errors at least make sure you are correct when you do so. Atrocious english is one thing, but harping about minor mistakes is silly, and sillier still when there actually is no mistake. I could complain that I find your lack of creative sentence structure appalling, but that would be ......well... just silly. ;)

Sip

Banned
i speak the kings english good sir, and poseur is the only acceptable spelling. Shall we play some polo?

Oh yeah...I got a screenshot of this dudes account while i was leveling. Its pretty funny.

Here

He then explained to me that i should shut up duel him when he is level 18 after his friend enchants him.