theads you hate...

lonnie913

Diabloii.Net Member
theads you hate...

what kind of theads do you hate most? maybe b/c they come up so often, or they are just inherently stupid, or result from people's laziness in using the 'search' function. here are some of mine:

1. when will ladder reset?
---WAH! stop asking! NEVER! haha.

2. im new. gib meh free itamz.
---sigh. i hate these. why do people feel like they should be given things? why do they feel as though they must have these items to have any fun?

3. whats wrong w/ my <insert character>? is my gear ok? help me! my gear is enigma, hoto, arachnid mesh, upgraded ethereal titans, windforce, and ebotd zerker.
---seriously how do people get this stuff when they dont have the slightest clue how to play their character?

i had more ideas, but im drawing a blank just now. what do you think? share your most hated threads! :lol:

Seaskye

Diabloii.Net Member
I was hacked /scammed etc out of my items please give me more I only want the most rare / top of the line items there are......

Seaskye.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I'll give a short list:

When does the Ladder reset?
When does Diablo3 come?
Where can I download Hack/Bot/Mod?
I got scammed, I want items, gimme gimme gimme!
I need help with ancients (what diffi, what realm, what core, ...?)
Where can I find high runes?

And let's not forget, threads with errors in their names, like this one :lol:

stkrause

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd like to add "Plz Help!!!!111one My copy of D2 is not working anymore!!!11 I'm using mapbothackscamprogtool, but I'm sooo sure thats not the reason!"

*stkrause

Col.Kurtz

Diabloii.Net Member
These are my top 5:

- When will ladder reset?
- I got hacked, help me
- Where is the best place to find runes
- Where is the best place to magic find
- How do I baalbot?

Ebuski

Diabloii.Net Member
can I "borrow" a cd key for a "friend".. I don't want to get my own because I don't want to spend the money, yet i'm going to a forum with active D2 players asking for their keys to do essentially the same thing.

Beggers...ignorant people...

I basically hate any thread where people inquire something and then get offended by the answer and ignorantly yell at people.. Like if someone gets their whatever banned for maphacking..

I also hate the 1 post account names that advertize some random site.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Ones not yet mentioned:

"Here's the results of my MF runs:" (ATMA can figure the odds of anything from anything)
"What's the max chance to block?/How do I make xxx runeword/Does leech work with Iron Golem?" (These are all easily lookupable)

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
lonnie913 said:
sigh. what an embarassing time for a typo. :lol:

It happens.

I made a thread and posted it and then tried to edit in the Poll. You can't do that ...... but it didn't keep me from trying.

BAD threads: The one that WAS just above this and now below. Selling my stuff on......

EDIT: That was quick. The 'selling my stuff thead' is gone! Kudos!

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
How much is X worth on USxxxx? I already tried the trade forums but nobody seemed to care.

What do you guys think of my build that is in every way completely identical to a popular, clearly marked, cookie cutter build guide?

I have 780% MF. How come I'm not finding Tyrael's Mights and Death's Webs in my stool?

I need help. I'm playing a Druid. [no further details - posted in 5 different forums]

What's the best build for killing every single boss quickly and easily dispatching all other enemies in PvM while easily defeating every possible character type and build at every level of skill in PvP with untwinked gear?

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Pherdnut said:
What's the best build for killing every single boss quickly and easily dispatching all other enemies in PvM while easily defeating every possible character type and build at every level of skill in PvP with untwinked gear?

So.....what is that build? huh? Tell me plz and give me the items for it for free!

We are So! stinking lazy, at least here in the USA. I want a job that pays top $ (euro or whatever) but don't want to study or even send out a resume after I graduate from grade school.

There are a lot of people like this in the "real?" world. Gib me itemz, "govment" owes me House, Job, Medical insurance.......

If I buy "bling" with my credit card then don't have the money to pay it...please bail me out beacuse, after all, I am just a Noob.

Help! I got hacked...bought this stuff that was supposed to make me *insert anything you want here* and it didn't work.

If I can ever figure out how to get all that stuff above, you won't see me complaining though :) Hmmm...maybe not.

lonnie913

Diabloii.Net Member
Pherdnut said:
What do you guys think of my build that is in every way completely identical to a popular, clearly marked, cookie cutter build guide?

I have 780% MF. How come I'm not finding Tyrael's Mights and Death's Webs in my stool?

these 3 made me laugh. thanks for sharing. :lol:

DaCerZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Unless I managed to miss them:

"wat r teh pits? r that l337 secret area?"

"i put jahithber in my griswald armor, y did i not get nigma?!?!?!"

You get the picture.

-Dace-

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
No no, the most annoying are of course "I have these items [followed by like $100 spent on eBay], what build is good for me? Are my items good?"

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
the one i hate the most is "why/how-did-i-get-hacked-i-don't-use-third-party-programs". obviously, downloads account for almost 100% of all hacks.

#2 on my most-hated list is: "Hey i thought of this build that nobody ever thought of before, and i didn't try yet, and i have no idea where to start, but isn't it a cool idea? heap praise on me please!"

if you have a build idea, at least try it first.

Freezing Rain

Diabloii.Net Member
-I got hacked, i am poor and worthless in this world, i might commit suicide, but do not worry! I am not asking for any items in any way shape or form, so you do not have to flame and troll me mercilessly for being an idiot and downloading all those bots and hacks. (BUT, if you want to help a poor unsuspecting nooblet, please whisper me at ***** or pm me at ***** and give me all teh 1337 gear i ask for so i can restart my d2 life.

-WHERE r TEH IAS/MBR CALCZ? I LOOK EVERYWHRE BUT NO FIND!
(Obviously, you did not look hard enough.)

-Not exactly a thread, more of a response to one.

(Example: MrA Makes thread, FT: Unid anni
MrB posts: It's unid.. hmm, i'd rather have an ID'd one, so i offer 2x HR
MrA: PG says 3 hrs
MrB: Retract my offer, noob

-And of course, everyone favorite thread

[[ Hey everyone, this is my first post at Diabloii.net, and i would like to say HI, by showing you my cool gears. Please click this -=LINK=- and download the file, it has picture of my cool gearz.]]

And of course, the file comes out to something along the lines of-
MyGearZ.exe

man-how stupid do they think we are.