The worst runewords depend on runes

hcf

Diabloii.Net Member
The worst runewords depend on runes

Blizzard had introduced so many of runewords since version 1.10. And in your opinion, which runeword is not worth the runes?

Col.Kurtz

Diabloii.Net Member
That new ladder only runeword, 'Last wish'

So many high runes.. it's just not worth it, there are much better runewords with less high runes then that one.

Seeing what runes it need, I just start laughing and laughing and .. yeye ;-)

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
Aww runewords. I hate myself. Lol i made 2 ctas, +1 and +2. Then i made a grief, 347/30/24 LOL... :mad:

hcf

Diabloii.Net Member
For me, hand of justice is not worth the sur, cham and lo rune.It gives some stupid mods like holy fire aura.... :mad: Dont know what blizzard is thinking when designing these runewords...

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
hcf said:
For me, hand of justice is not worth the sur, cham and lo rune.It gives some stupid mods like holy fire aura.... :mad: Dont know what blizzard is thinking when designing these runewords...
The holy fire along with -fire res is not too shabby combined with dragon rw's on a pally ;)
Besides, Sur and Cham dont have that much other use than a few runewords anyway. I think its good they are used somewhere... Normally they are "just another high rune", unless you use the cham for cbf-mod.

Id honestly say last wish too, even though i think its the coolest of them all. Its not bad at all, just soooooooooooo expensive.

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
Hands down the destruction r/w. Just look at it, requires 3 hrs to make and compare it to say Oath.

hcf said:
hoj roxxorz.

i would say destruction or wind .. yeah. o_0

BSU

Diabloii.Net Member
I would say venom. Or maybe nadir because it actualy makes the helm worce that the runes bonuses themselfs.

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
Well on West L vex also considered as high, well destruction takes 4 hr... mmm.. i think i'll make 2 grieves instead.

Elcold

Diabloii.Net Member
How about eternity? I got a few of those, not much use, but at least they have some mods that are hard to find on weapons. Plus you can make items indestructable without zod, but it costs you three high. :D