The worst dying ever

I have died many times.....

by: monsters
pkers
stupidly
couldn't quit
lag
etc.

But the day of the Super Bowl my 76 barb died by something i didn't expect.
I was mfin then my bro went to mf with me. I had all ik set epcet the ik armor. My brother, after a few runs, tp in cata 4. I was half-way in when he told me to bo first before i went in. (i thought it was safe) The tp was filled with super tainted with cold and fire damage. i didn't bo, over -50 resistance to all, and already down to less than 200 life before i could exit. :xx: :xx:

xAnjelofLytex

Diabloii.Net Member
DynastyFury said:
I have died many times.....

by: monsters
pkers
stupidly
couldn't quit
lag
etc.

But the day of the Super Bowl my 76 barb died by something i didn't expect.
I was mfin then my bro went to mf with me. I had all ik set epcet the ik armor. My brother, after a few runs, tp in cata 4. I was half-way in when he told me to bo first before i went in. (i thought it was safe) The tp was filled with super tainted with cold and fire damage. i didn't bo, over -50 resistance to all, and already down to less than 200 life before i could exit. :xx: :xx:
Point being?

bigballerpaul

Diabloii.Net Member
yep go with sc. some people say its boring. its the exact same game as hc to me. i still try to not die in sc (even in normal where there is 0 exp loss).

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
i wouldn´t be to worried over loosing all IK set (except armor)

i would be more sad over loosing a decent high lvled char like that....

if you had the armor equipped then it would be another story..

this_barb

Diabloii.Net Member
lol, seems like your not ready to play hardcore, your still n00b, go back to softcore, grasshopper.

royalesse

Diabloii.Net Member
this_barb said:
lol, seems like your not ready to play hardcore, your still n00b, go back to softcore, grasshopper.
Ouch... not a big fan of flames but the 'grasshopper' comment had me rollin