Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Worst Case Scenario Game

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadia142, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

The Worst Case Scenario Game

Ok this is how it goes. Someone says a situation and then you must make it a worst possible scenario!

The rules:
    Must be really crazy and somewhat fake
    Must to be longer that 2 sentences
    Pain must be inflicted, lots of pain
    Doesn't have to stay on topic with what the scenario was/is
    Must take place over a kinda long period of time, more than 1 day

Example: I went to my car in the parking lot and the battery was dead

You go into the lane to ask for a jump. What was coming was a steam roller! They didn't see you and they run you over. They keep going until up to your chest is smooshed. They notice you and the only way to get you out it to cut you off from where your smashed. Your now just a chest, arms and a head. You have to waddle around everywhere until one day you go to cross the street and a semi comes! He hits you and drags you for 5 miles until your nothing but a head a your heart still pumping. The trucker gets out and says he sorry and you ask him to shoot you. He shoots you in the eye but you don't die! You now have a bullet stuck in your head and you are hooked up to a big machine for the rest of your life.

my scenario: I failed my math test.

2. th5418

th5418 Banned

Then yiou fail your english test! then spanish test! then bio test! In fact, you fail so much tests not even community colleges or adults schools will accept you!

my scenario : i aced my math test.

3. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

No you can't do that you gotta make it so I get pain inflicted on me and crap like that

Ok read my example. I turned a harmless sscenario like geting a jump into something that made me lose half my body then becomes a head and a heart then get shot. You gotta make it EVIL!

4. EEJ

EEJ IncGamers Member

But then your teacher loses it and makes you look like a liar for saying that you did do it.

I fell asleep on the couch when nobody is home with the doors locked. Hoping that I never wake up.

5. Chief JB

Chief JB IncGamers Member

Since you did perfect on your math test and everyone else did horrible you wrecked the curve for everyone else. They all became furious with you and picked up their long wooden handles that were all broken off of union tools shovels. You started to run but your legs snapped in half due to the lack of calcium you receive because you started boycotting milk 5 years ago.

When the first kid catches up to you he smacks your skull with his stick and then bites your forehead. The other kids follow suit and you die.

Scenario: I found a 20 dollar bill in the street.

6. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

YES GO CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bum see its also and he bum rushes you(get it hehe), he punches you in the face and breaks one of your teeth. You swallow the tooth and start choking. You fall back into the street and your legs get run over. You have to get them cut off. Now your in a wheel chair and you go down a really steep road. You lose control and smash right into a bus. You break everybone in your body and then a dog pees on you.

Scenario: I drive to school

EDIT: th read the rules it has to be longer that 2 sentences a la at least 3 and they have to be good.

7. th5418

th5418 Banned

But then you take a wrong turn and enter a dark horrible forest. You dont know how to get out and suddenly your gas tank has a hole in it. You run out of gas fast. Now you have to keep walking. You have no tools or anything. Suddenly you realize that there are lions stalking you. You start running but reach a trap. These lions are special. They like delicacy meat. THey rip off the package on your pelvic area and run away. Trying to walk off the pain to find your town, you stagger some more. SOon, you realize a bear is stalking you. The bear comes and you make a run for it. But of course, its faster than you and mauls you in the back so your leg becomes paralized. It runs away realizing that you are worthless. You start crawling now and you reach the edge of the forest. You are in your backyard. You then realize that there are a back of hyenas around you, comming in fast. THey rip you to shreads.

Canadia bans me when he is admin.

8. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

You find a way to stop farting but it makes it so all the methan gets trapped inside your body. Your rectum eventually blows up and you have to poop in a bag. Your girlfriend leaves you and then sets your house on fire, aa big burning piece of wood falls on you and you get 3rd degree burns on your whole body. You have to live in a vat of aloa vera gel now

Scenario: I cut myself

9. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

the smell of blood attracts a 21 foot shark that leaps out of the water slashing you in half, you watch in horror as a pack of wolves fights over your legs. Two years later you get hit by a car... um... twice

edit: oh, I need a scenario, "I am 3 posts away from 10000"

10. Chief JB

Well you do wake up. That's one bad thing already. Not only do you wake up, but you wake up and smell something strange. You soon realize that the gas on your stove is turned on but there is no flame to burn it. Your whole house is now filled with gas. Lucky the leprachaun from pops into the room and says "I have a new marshmallow for me Lucky Charms cereal."

You're like "OOH! What is it!" So Lucky sings "Hearts, stars, horeshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold, rainbows, and the red balloons. You think that's all but you be wrong because there's a new addition to my song. What is it you ask? Cause waitings a pain, well here we go its a beautiful flame!" Lucky throws out the new marshmallow which looks like a campfire.

Your eyes grow wide with fear and your run to the door. Your hand touches the knob and you start to turn. You think to yourself, "YES! I'm gonna make it!" Too bad you're wrong. You forgot that you locked the door and that delay was all the little flame marshmallow needed to ignite the gas and blow up your house with you inside. Possibly the worst part about this deal is that you just painted it yesterday.

11. th5418

th5418 Banned

On your crotch. Everyday you do this. You cut yourself on your crotch, lower and lower every day by a mm. You dont realize that you are about to cut off and leave your thing dangling there so swipe! You go to school and then you feel a pain. You realize that you did that horrible thing. People start making fun of you. You go get a sex transplant and come out with a deranged face but boobs. You still have your male reproductive parts. Men see you and like that. They butt **** you and thats pretty painful. You start bleeding out of your ***. Now your tied up at their house and your loosing your *** pretty rapidly.

Candia bans me when hes admin.

12. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

I ban you but then you go into a depression. You lose your cool and start killing people. The cops come and blow your your knee caps and shoot you in your wounds with tazers. You scream in agony and they shoot you some more. You eventually get eated by a pack oh rabid, hungry hobos

Scenario: I drink water

13. Chief JB

The water turns into a mummy that rips out your esophagus and then body slams you through a table. The mummy then takes off his mask and you see it's not really a mummy at all, but Dennis Kucinich with a gun.

I shot a cow

14. th5418

th5418 Banned

The water has been contaminated with some leprosy. You start rotting in the next year or so. People at school laugh at your pain and even contribute in ripping some limbs off. That of course is painful. One day you get into a fight and a guy kicks you in the balls. Those fall off in pain.

Scenario : this thread gets locked

15. KiL

KiL IncGamers Member

Sorry, I kno this is kinda off topic (harhar), but I'm just wondering why all of th5418's posts include something horrid happening to male genetalia(sp?). Anyways though:

This thread gets locked and all of the dilligent supporters of this forum lose their already feeble and insecure minds and embark on a horrific killing spree that attracts counltless followers and copycats, until the world degenerates into anarchy and eventually leads to the formulation of a plan to drill through the Earth's core to "liberate Diablo and show them disrespectful and smart mouthed willow trees a thing-or-two". Thus, the crust is pock-marked with hundreds of volcanoes and the mermaids take ownership of the solar-system.

Scenario: Ronald McDonald impregnates one of the Olson twins.

16. TurdFergusen

TurdFergusen Banned

But Freet gets sloppy and leaves the lock unattended. So th5418 gets the bright idea to sneak in, pick the lock and re-open the thread again. But first he must scale a tall chain link fence with razor wire lining the top of it. He throws a leather jacket over the razor wire, and begins to scale the fence. But when straddling on top of the jacket, he realizes it's actually "pleather" and the razor wire tears through, ripping the inside of his leg, and most of his genetalia. Rolling over in pain he falls directly in a biohazard waste bin. As he climbs out of the bin he coughs up a band-aid, and realizes there's a syringe in his eye. Out of pain he runs around screaming which wakes up the ninja guard dogs, that bark out Africanized Killer Bees which consume what was left of his genetalia. Crawling towards the pad lock, he reaches for it with his pick, little does he knows it's electrified by 10,000 volts, which not only kills him, but burns off any of his genetalia not already consumed by Africanized Killer Bees, or shredded by the pleather piercing razor wire.

Scenario: Spitting off the edge of an overpass onto windshields of cars passing under on the freeway.

17. Xoranix

Xoranix IncGamers Member

One of your wads hits a freaking state trooper. And it's not just some ordinary state trooper. It's Turd Ferguson, the REAL Turd Furgeson, with his sombrero and gum fully equiped. And he has a sidekick: Colin Mochrie. They leap out of the car and fly (YES YOU B00N FLY) up to the top. You try to run but you realize your legs have been disentigrated by the Canadian Death Beam coming out of Mochrie's mouth. Then Turd spits out his gum, wads you up into a spitball, and spits YOU onto the cars. You are destroyed. END GAME.

Scenario: I FINALLY kill my addiction to Evercrack (Everquest).

18. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

But you get addicted to REAL CRACK! You have to start stealing to get the money to buy your crack. You get hit by a semi on the way out of a robbery. You get paralyzed and get sent to prison. Since you can't fight back bubba has his way with you every single night

Scenario: I go pee

19. Xoranix

Xoranix IncGamers Member

Ouch baby, very ouch.

20. th5418

th5418 Banned

Your urine is now toxic waste. When you pee through your urethra, that starts to rot and mutate. Have fun trying to piss through your.........rotted whatever now.

I get a new computer.