The wonders of Yale University

Kralgar

Banned
The wonders of Yale University

Back in 1982 Yale University offered a 2 week course on how to solve the Rubicks Cube. Pretty cool eh?

Anakha1

Banned
When I get back to school I'm petitioning for that.

I also want a course on how to cook three minute rice in two minutes.

Anakha1

Banned
Canadia142 said:
you want 3 minutes rice in 2 minutes, thats what you did wrong. You know damn well thats not possible!
I defy your puny laws of man and gods!!!!! I DARE TO DREAM!!!

Corneo

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
I defy your puny laws of man and gods!!!!! I DARE TO DREAM!!!
*slaps Anakhaha1loltehsuck with trout* Wake up! You cannot think outside the box. You must conform to society and its rules and adhere yourself to its norms.

mouschi

Diabloii.Net Member
Going along with the silly classes theme: the University of Texas at Austin offers a course in the linguistics of Middle Earth. Yes, thats right, they teach you elven. Supposedly, its pretty hard. Only the biggest of nerds need apply.

superman22

Diabloii.Net Member
"with music of moulin rouge"
love is a many. splendid thing. love, lifts us up to where we belong
all youneed is lo...
*oops, wrong thread*

*skips over to mountains with "sound of music playing in background"

[classes on skipping and lipsinging taught by me. 3 week course. $3000 dollars.]

zelfmoordis

Diabloii.Net Member
anakha, if you boil your 3 min rice in vacium you should easily have it ready in 2 min!

taaha!

:wave:

p.s: whats a rubicks cube? :crazy:

Anakha1

Banned
Canadia142 said:
Theres no point to dream if there's no way in hell it can happen!!!!!!!!!!
zelfmoordis said:
anakha, if you boil your 3 min rice in vacium you should easily have it ready in 2 min!

AHA! I have been vindicated! Dreams can ALWAYS come true! Neener neener etcetera!

*slaps Anakhaha1loltehsuck with trout* Wake up! You cannot think outside the box. You must conform to society and its rules and adhere yourself to its norms.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!! A person in my profession has no need for such consistencies! *cough* :whistle:

I SHALL have my three minute rice in TWO MINUTES and there's NOTHING you can do to stop me! Muahahahahahahaha!

*makes his three minute rice in two minutes and subsequently tears a hole in the fabric of reality itself*

Oh, now I've done it.

Kralgar

Banned
mouschi said:
Going along with the silly classes theme: the University of Texas at Austin offers a course in the linguistics of Middle Earth. Yes, thats right, they teach you elven. Supposedly, its pretty hard. Only the biggest of nerds need apply.
Hahah! Even better! Thx mouschi, good reply good reply

PublicEnemy

Diabloii.Net Member
Kralgar said:
Back in 1982 Yale University offered a 2 week course on how to solve the Rubicks Cube. Pretty cool eh?
Do they have courses on how to make money without working?