Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

the wierdest thing just happened

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by trashX, May 2, 2008.

1. trashX

trashX IncGamers Member

the wierdest thing just happened

'twas but a normal friday and I was in a duel game, I had just got twice nked by those ever so beloved paladins. On the second time all of a sudden I couldnt press esc anymore(i couldnt leave the"you have died" screen) so i exited diablo by alt+tabing down when I entered a game and retrieved my body i only had half of my equip, my enigma and botd were gone...
    I thought I may have picked up another item while i was naked, thus retrieving THAT corpse instead of my own, but I had no new items and half of the old. anyone know what could have happened?

2. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

Re: the wierdest thing just happened

Did you click on your body before dying the last time? You may have picked up the gear you could equip while the gear you did not meet the str/dex requirements for stayed on the old body. Thus, when you died again, you then had two bodies with gear on them.

3. trashX

trashX IncGamers Member

Re: the wierdest thing just happened

see the problem is im not strength bugged and can pick up all my equip at once
    also logically the first thing im im able to pick up is the one with the lowest str req, in this case my enigma
    but my enigma is gone, now perhaps the other body with my weapons and such was worth more to a vendor
    so the game chose that body, BUT my high str req wep, botd, also disapeared, see it makes no sense that a high and low str req item was lost while those in the middle were kept