The "Why" Thread...

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
The "Why" Thread...

I don't know if this has been done before, which I'm almost sure it has been before, but whatever. Welcome to the "WHY" thread... where all the questions you've ever wanted answered are seen by all and talked about, to further understand our world. For example, I have a why question to start us off with.

Why do people, on average, generally suck? I find it very rare to come across someone I actually enjoy talking to, or even being around. Personal flaw, or do people just suck?
 

Anakha1

Banned
Smelly said:
Why do people, on average, generally suck? I find it very rare to come across someone I actually enjoy talking to, or even being around. Personal flaw, or do people just suck?
Human nature.
 

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Human nature! Bah, I almost hate that term.

I think your feet smell because of the bacteria that throw parties on your corns, and the sweat that accumulates as the result of wearing shoes. My advice... wear flip-flops and sandals.
 

mouschi

Diabloii.Net Member
Smelly said:
Human nature! Bah, I almost hate that term.

I think your feet smell because of the bacteria that throw parties on your corns, and the sweat that accumulates as the result of wearing shoes. My advice... wear flip-flops and sandals.
Since ya dont like that term we will just decide that it is a personal flaw.

Why is everyone in America afraid of boobies when over half the people out there have a pair of their own?
 

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
mouschi said:
Why is everyone in America afraid of boobies when over half the people out there have a pair of their own?
I'm... I'm... I'm flawed. And yeah, what makes Janet Jackson's boobie so special? I think it's the fact that nobody has ever seen her boobie until the Super Bowl, and then they realized that it's such an ugly boobie, that they don't like and are hence afraid. Very afraid. It traumatized America to go anti-boobs. NOW people are caring.
 

mouschi

Diabloii.Net Member
Ti-Ben said:
Why does it cries Ssssmeagol.....?
The ring makes him do it.

Ti-Ben said:
Also, Why does it snow?!
Water droplets in the atmosphere freeze into tiny ice crystals. When the atmosphere becomes saturated and can no longer hold any more water, it drops it. [/oversimplification]

*waits for someone to ask why the dinosaurs died off*
 

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Ti-Ben said:
Why does it cries Ssssmeagol.....?

Also, Why does it snow?!
I think it cries Ssssmeagol because he's clinging to his old life? I dunno.

I think it snows because up in the clouds particles of water solidify and then come falling down to earth. Usually happens at high altitudes and cold climate as you can imagine, but I have no idea so this is just a really random guess.

Why did Dinosaurs die off?
:D (there)
 

mouschi

Diabloii.Net Member
Smelly said:
Why did Dinosaurs die off?
According to Family Guy, a very authoratative source for things like this, its because you touch yourself at night. Otherwise, it was because of a giant meteor slamming into an area near central America.

We may never know which is correct, though.

Why does Britney Spears' new video kick so much ***?
 

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
mouschi said:
Why does Britney Spears' new video kick so much ***?
Because she´s hot and half naked.

Why do people like wussy, soft whine rock so much? I´m talking about H.I.M. and that band... what´s their name? "Bring me back to life..."
 

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Why do my kids ask so many "why" questions?

Why do I answer every one of them to the best of my ability when it would be much easier to just make up a story?

Why can't Britney Spears just go away?

Why can't Janet Jackson just go away?

Why can't the Cubs win the World Series?

Why hasn't hell frozen over yet?

...Sorry I got carried away.

*hops up on his rickshaw and gets carried away*
 

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
Why am I me?
Because your mommy and daddy had you... and because you are a product of yourself and your environment. And because Jesus died for your sins. And because God. And because that blue guy with six arms that does everything for the world, but Jesus always the credit. /Family Guy


mouschi said:
Why does Britney Spears' new video kick so much ***?
It doesn't... you're just imagining things. Like her being naked during the video.
 

mouschi

Diabloii.Net Member
Drosselmeier said:
Because she´s hot and half naked.

Why do people like wussy, soft whine rock so much? I´m talking about H.I.M. and that band... what´s their name? "Bring me back to life..."
Because they're wussy, soft people.

Why is Britney Spears only half naked in her video?
 
Why do kamakazi pilots wear helmets?

Why is milk white and not red?

Do they sterilze leathal injection needles?

Why am I posting in this thread...
 

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Why do kamakazi pilots wear helmets?
To get to their destination safely. And it's procedure.

Why is milk white and not red?
Red milk gets turned into chocolate milk, from when a cow bleeds.

Do they sterilze leathal injection needles?
I don't think they do... would kind of defeat the whole point of not caring about their lives.

Why am I posting in this thread...
To call me ignorant! I can see it coming!
:D
 

Anakha1

Banned
Smelly said:
Do they sterilze leathal injection needles?
I don't think they do... would kind of defeat the whole point of not caring about their lives.
Actually they do... strangely enough.
 
Top