The WF is with me!

RDC

Diabloii.Net Member
The WF is with me!

Just started running Meph for the first time in about a year or so, and what does he drop on my 3rd run? My very first 1.10 elite unique a Flamebellow! Hurrah! Looks like the WF is on my side yet again.

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
RDC said:
Just started running Meph for the first time in about a year or so, and what does he drop on my 3rd run? My very first 1.10 elite unique a Flamebellow! Hurrah! Looks like the WF is on my side yet again.
Keep on truckin'.

MF'ing ... it's like crack sometimes.

tulips

Diabloii.Net Member
hmmm i didnt kno flame bellow is a elite unique im sort of newbish. iirc he has dropped me a total of 2 does that make me really lucky?
:confused:

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
congrats on your first EU. in the future, please use the Item Find thread for posts like this. you can imagine how cluttered the board would get if everyone started a new thread for each good find

poopie_pants

Diabloii.Net Member
hoorah, grats' on the find RDC...consider posting future finds in the Item Find Thread. just a friendly suggestion...if i didn't say it, somebody else was bound to :).

-PP

edit: lol, see Beachbabe beat me to it :lol:

RDC

Diabloii.Net Member
ahh my fault guys. I haven't been on this forum in forever so I'm kinda behind on the new rules and regs. But yes Mf'ing is like crack. Especially since the game always starts dropping good stuff before I need to do something else, like work or sleep. I think its Blizzard trying to make my life strictly about their games...

Sint Nikolaas

Diabloii.Net Member
Please read trough the sticky's and use the appropiate threads (not only for items finding but also trading/MP etc.).

Once you get some serious MF'ing going you'll see that flamebellow really isn't that great.. if you got warm inside from this one, you have alot waiting for you :)