Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Weretemplar/auradin Vs A Weresorc

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by SbCaes, Sep 3, 2006.

1. SbCaes

SbCaes Banned

The Weretemplar/auradin Vs A Weresorc

Hey guys i suppose i wanted propose a question and see if anyone has ever tested this out.

Equipement for both builds is based off a DUAL DREAM

1st is the AURAdin wearing dual dreams along with a merc wearing some aura or another. weilding beast as well. Think about Zero units PalaBear as well.

Vs.

A Dual Dream Enchant Sorc.

What is the key differences between thee two builds. for i only see. one is two aruas Sorc, and the pali is 3. Possibly being holy shock and freeze/fire? with maxed convic. wheras the sorc will be weilding an infinity on the merc.

Is the pali build viable.? albeit both are expensive... but is the pali truly a viable build, as it will be used mostly for pvm. as the sorc is built for pvm as well. ? please leave ur input here =) :fortuneteller:

2. Calizzar

Calizzar IncGamers Member

i definately think its viable. I have a hammerdin thats lvl 74 and i got bored, so i put a beast and ebotdz on him for fun, and i can kill things pretty easily. Hell mephisto is no problem. i can stand in the middle of minions of destruction and not die either in an 8 player game. (3k life, 75% chance to block, everything only has about a 30% chance to hit).

Not too mention the char has like no ar because hes a hammerdin and only has about a 50-60% chance of hitting anything, and i can still kill.

I'm going to make a dual dream palabear, and i've calculated either doing 10k dmg at 6fpa with ebotdz or 6k dmg at 4fpa with botd pb.

I will easily hit stuff too because of conviction.

3. SbCaes

SbCaes Banned

tell me how your palabear goes yeah?:grin:

4. Calizzar

Calizzar IncGamers Member