Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Way 2 Kill The Fire Immunes By Andy???

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Dagoth Urs Flaming Hand, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Dagoth Urs Flaming Hand

Dagoth Urs Flaming Hand IncGamers Member

The Way 2 Kill The Fire Immunes By Andy???

Well, Im a fire sorc and i was wonderin how i could get past all of hell andy's fire immune minions and kill her, its a challenge and my merc just kills the fallen, not the shamans so they cum n kill me. my best non fire attack is my blizz that does only 400-500 dmg, is there nething that i could use 2 kill those fallen??

I nd sum big help :(

2. Lyrs

Lyrs IncGamers Member

You could carry a Lower Resist wand on switch. That will increase the killing rate of your blizzard.

3. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

best chance is using a merc.

however, i've found that the fallen guys deal really little dmg. Just tele next to andy really fast and drink pots while blasting with fb. Her explosion will kill most of the enemies around you and her.

4. Theriverstyx

Theriverstyx IncGamers Member

yep use your meck with infinity. thats what i do now.
    before i got infinity, i just had a couple of rejuv's and tele near her and kept firing till she died. occasionaly i died, :p

5. Liliel

Liliel IncGamers Member

If you have very powerful fire attacks, you can teleport next to Andariel, static a few times, then kill her quickly. Her death will kill all nearby enemies...

6. Dagoth Urs Flaming Hand

Dagoth Urs Flaming Hand IncGamers Member

ok my fb dmg is like 15k so i should just tele 2 her and kill her? the problem i have are tainteds, they arnt immune 2 me but the fallen get in the way and i cant hit them, yet they hit me. they do alot o dmg and kill me in 2-3 hits, (i have 600 life) but my merc does alot o dmg so ill try to c if that works.

7. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

if you have decent fcr about 4-5 fbs will kill andy. just tele next to her and drink a red pot while holding down fb. A lot of times, the other enemies will target your merc b/c your merc is attacking them.

8. darzog

darzog IncGamers Member

One thing that seems to help me a little, is when you get into her level, teleport past the wall right above you into the little alcove with the barrels to the right and up from the entrance.

There is one group of fallen with 1 shaman sitting there but your merc can handle them easily. While he keeps them distracted (and probably kills them quickly), you can get an idea peeking around the corner where Andy is. Tele right next to her and fire FB. With 14k fireball she should go down in less than 5 hits.

9. wookie919

wookie919 IncGamers Member

Ouch. What items are you wearing? Having 50% physical resistance and 75% poison resistance would be essential with that amount of life in hell if you want to bypass all mosters and teleport right beside Andy.

Also 75% Fire and Lightning resistances to protect yourself from Shamans and Tainteds...

10. slynth

slynth IncGamers Member

What level are you? If you're level 80+ and have only 600 HP you might want to just make a new character. Or just pick up some HP small charms. If you don't have max resists, or atleast decent resists (say 50 or so) you should try to improve them.

Basically, the fallens and tainteds really shouldn't bother you. Just tele up to her, static her 3 times then spam meteor/fb until she dies. I really don't understand why Andariel is causing such problems for you =\

11. ChaSerrr

ChaSerrr IncGamers Member

My sorc is also fragile and can't stand 10 seconds next to andy.

I'm a MeteOrber, so orb for all the minions and then meteor/fireball for andy. Piece of cake!

ChaSerrr