The wanderer - expansion for Diablo 2

action52

Diabloii.Net Member
The wanderer - expansion for Diablo 2???? I bought this game at goodwill and checked online for it's value. Could not find anything about it online anywhere. I want to sell on ebay. How much is it worth????Img_06746.jpg Img_06796.jpg Img_06806.jpg

kestegs

D3 Monk Moderator
Blizzard never never released that, so it's not legitimate software. Doubt it's legal to even sell.

fmulder

Site Contributor
As Kestegs said it is an authorised product (despite the Blizzard logo printed on the insert). Only super hardcore fans who must own every conceivable Diablo related item would buy it.

How much did you pay for it?

action52

Diabloii.Net Member
As Kestegs said it is an authorised product (despite the Blizzard logo printed on the insert). Only super hardcore fans who must own every conceivable Diablo related item would buy it.

How much did you pay for it?
Only paid $1. Looks convincing as a actual release, to me anyways. Pretty cool though.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
I wouldn't sell it online. Maybe sell it to another Goodwill or game shop.

Tom322

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello I am interested in buying your copy of the wanderer add on for Diablo 2 if you still have it. Please contact me back via text or email I live in Canada. Im not familiar with this website just made it to contact you. Thanks!

(647) 795-6321
[email protected]