The Void?

Kanibull

Diabloii.Net Member
The Void?

When I get on D2 now, I'm in the channel 'The Void'. There's no ability to talk in this channel, as I'm sure you guys know. I don't know what I did to get in The Void, but how do I get out?

Thanks.
-Kanibull

obiwansbane

Diabloii.Net Member
u will see a button called channel under create, click it and type in the name of ure the chanell u want to go to

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
i get put there occationally, just rejoin the chat channel
thers no create button, just type in the name or select the channel you would like to join from the list, then hit the join button

obiwansbane

Diabloii.Net Member
i meant in the main thingy where u have create, join, quit, stuff like that it says chanel (well mine does)

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
You get booted to the void by default if the channel you were in previously (ie, if you were in trading-1) became full after you entered/exited a game, and there was no room for you to rejoin it automatically. Or if you're just coming out of chat, and the main diabloii useast (or w/e your realm is) channel is full.

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Xenon[KoA] said:
You get booted to the void by default if the channel you were in previously (ie, if you were in trading-1) became full after you entered/exited a game, and there was no room for you to rejoin it automatically. Or if you're just coming out of chat, and the main diabloii useast (or w/e your realm is) channel is full.
Ive logged on occasionally and been placed in the void.:shocked:
Must have been the channel I was going into suddenly filled up?

roomba

Diabloii.Net Member
Xenon[KoA said:
]You get booted to the void by default if the channel you were in previously (ie, if you were in trading-1) became full after you entered/exited a game, and there was no room for you to rejoin it automatically. Or if you're just coming out of chat, and the main diabloii useast (or w/e your realm is) channel is full.
Or if a bot boots you form their channel.