The Untwinked Level 99 Progress Thread, Revenge of the 99ers

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
@PhineasB Very nice, I hope you'll navigate her through safely before the end of the year, I'll save some fire works for her final ding! Those drops are not too shabby either, makes me look forward to running Nihl. Chances of me hitting 98 before January are very slim though, especially since I'm having a hard time finding the motivation for extended stretches of Baal runs at the moment.

On the issue of aborting Nihl runs, I was also wondering whether it makes sense in my case to use CM again and not abort if Nihl spawns LI. Based on her Hoto vs CM numbers (shared here), non-LI Nihl should drop some 20% faster with Hoto, whereas with CM I would likely finish the runs where he spawns LI except for some ugly spawns. In other words, if he spawns LI more frequently than once every five runs, it will be worth taking a closer look at XP gain with the different setups. From what you're saying that seems to be the case... unfortunately, more testing to do. ;)

Oh and I have another question for Nihl runners (@T72on1 looking at you also :)) - are you running with integer damage reduction gear? I'm not experienced at all when it comes to running him, so I wonder how important that stat is, i.e. whether I should be gambling ammies already. :) I guess Nature's Peace makes sense to use in any case, but other than that I was not planning on shuffling around too much.

PhineasB

Diabloii.Net Member
On drops from Nihl: keeping a more positive spin is definitely a good idea, but nearing 100 hours in, the optimism is wearing off a bit for me. ;)

The Jah is obviously very nice. But the comment about slight disappointment comes from the place of the nearly 40M XP of runs that netted nothing higher than a Pul. In context, that’s about 1750 runs (plus another 200 or so that I’d estimate as aborted runs), prior to those last 5M XP (or about 220 runs) that had very nice drops.

Or as @NanoMist noted in his 99er write up:
There were an abundance of S/U drops and a fair amount of high runes in this stretch, not because Nihlathak & Co. were great droppers, but just from the sheer number of runs (~12k) being done.
Builds that take out Nihl’s minions fare much better on the rune front (and, I think, the item drop front, because quite some of nicer items for Hiatus are item level 84). This is illustrated in the runehaul of Vex+ for Nano’s Izuna, and the same for Mercy. As you’ll see, it’s 15 and 14, respectively, with Izuna getting better Ber+ drops relative to Mercy. Compared to 4 Vex+ runes for @Pb_pal ’s Eleanor, who was Blova and killed only Nihl (I think).

So the drops definitely come due to volume. I was just hoping for drops that would be more useful for my overall grail or the grail for Hiatus, plus more luck on the Vex+ rune front. She kills many of Nihl's minions (not as thoroughly as the two trappers), but is only at 7 Vex+ runes with the Jah, or on pace for 9-10 if she went all the way to 99 from Nihl runs.

But I think the best perspective, if you can keep it, is that drops are a side benefit to the fastest way to level to 99. :)

To the other questions, I definitely think CM could be worth it for HelpYourself. The frequency of LI is not 1-in-5. There are stretches where it is more frequent, but they’re offset by some stretches of 20+ runs without. I looked it up when Hiatus was starting Nihl, and have 1-in-11 in my head (but am not sure).

For these runs, much of the time is getting to Nihl’s platform and S&E time. So aborted runs really hurt the average. Assuming a second slower per run for non LI Nihl, over 10,000 runs, that’s a lot of seconds! But it may be offset for not having “wasted” runs that can be 15-20 seconds when you abort, as long as you factor in how much longer it takes to kill an LI Nihl with CM.

Hiatus didn’t have Griffon’s and had to sacrifice too much keep 117 FCR. So it was never going to work for her. But I think CM may work better with the right gear. I look forward to your results from testing!

As to integer damage, Mercy didn’t have any, and Hiatus has it only from Nature’s Peace. The risk of death comes from really nasty mod combos that happen in a blink. I don’t think iDR would neutralize the damage, and instead would give another split second for S&E. That definitely could make a difference, but I didn’t view it as essential (especially when it would mean spending time to accumulate the necessary gear).

aarrgus

Diabloii.Net Member
Acala the Pure Vita Barbarian continues to trudge onward, and now with progression!

When last we left Acala, he was running Nightmare Mephisto. Over and over and over and over again. Desperate for damage, Acala created two Strength runeword axes to get some of that sweet sweet crushing blow. As the levels moved into and through the 60's, it seemed like there would never be axe drops. Then finally an axe drop. Islestrike, 171% ED.

Not what I was looking for, but having two of these in reserve might be ok as high damage replacements for the Strength runwords. However the problem is the runeword gives 20 strength, Islestrike 10 strength. Losing 20 strength across two Islestrikes means a more difficult time reaching enough strength for Skullders, which is what I would want to be wearing for MF bosses. Gah!

There are some items that could potentially take me all the way to end game, and I listed some in the previous post. One of those items did drop for me.... A String of Ears! Unfortunately it is only 12% DR so the bad luck on the rolls continues.

Then, finally, after what felt like an interminably long time it happened. An axe I've been looking for. An axe that can lead me out of Nightmare and to Hell. A Butcher's Pupil!

And of course it rolls 156% ED because I can't have nice things lol...

It was all downhill from there. I eventually snagged another Butcher's Pupil (169%ED) and a second Islestrike, so now I have the 4 axes that will easily take me into Hell. In fact, after the second Butcher's dropped I took off into Act 4 and everything was melting to my Frenzied blades. Granted I am on p1, but still after struggling to kill anything it's fun to watch things die so quickly again. Because of the strength issues though, the Strength Runeword axes are still likely to be the first choice over the Islestrikes, until I can sort out how to keep strength high enough for everything. But as of this post I'm just outside Nightmare Diablo, who I expect to die quite easily, and I'll soon move onwards to Act 5 where I anticipate Pindle et al. will take me to 75.

Not much else to report on drops, but I did get a two decent things...

A 30% Nagelring...

And an Ethereal Shaftstop (edit: I didn't even notice that it's perfect lol)...

Pertinent stats
Current level: 68
Current Strength (base + charms + gear): 85 (In PvE, non MF gear)
Current Life (With BO): 3309
Strength from 24 slots of charms: 33

Table Update
Code:
Name          (C)            SC/HC    Class  Level/exp   Extended Stash  #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths  # of Hours
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zticazzy      Perkele         SC      Barb      99             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal        Eleanor         SC      Sorc      99             No         3068        437            5           -
NanoMist      Izuna           SC      Sin       99             No         5109        470            4         360
PhineasB      Mercy           SC      Sin       99             Yes           -        475           11           -
PhineasB      Hiatus          SC      Sorc      98.75          Yes           -        471           21           -
Neksja        Aura            SC      Paladin   98.50          Yes        8606        464            -           -
T72on1        Neverland       SC      Sorc      98.25          Yes        2190+?      477           13         270?
hasuprotoss   Reina           SC      Sorc      97             Yes        1751        384            -           -
ffs           HelpYourself    SC      Sorc      97             Yes           -          -          many          ?
Tarantella    Tarasha         HC      Sorc      96             Yes           -          -            -           -
Grim          Furious_Blonde  SC      Ama       96             Yes           -          -            -           -
XyleneCyanol  Fishie          HC      Sorc      95             No            -          -            -           -
ThomasJohnsen xInTheBuffx     HC      Sorc      95             Yes           -          -            -           -
darkstarhub   Neptune         SC      Sorc      95             Yes           -          -            -           -
Dezrok        Salome          SC      Sorc      95             Yes         792        318            -           -
Yng           Sophie          SC      Sorc      95             Yes           -          -            7           -
NamelessPenguin Rockatansky   SC      Barb      95             No           -          -            -           -
PhineasB      Phaedrus        SC      Pala      94             Yes           -        274           12           -
Reyz          Qty             SC      Sorc      93             No            -          -            -           -
Gynli         Amazon          SC      Amazon    92             Yes           -          -         many           -
Chaostar      Prairie         SC      Sorc      91             Yes         659        261           12         126
OldSoldier    Battleforge     HC      Pala      91             Yes           -        236            -           -
tokerdin      tokeress        SC      Sorc      91             yes           -          -            -           -
Zenigma       Ayura           SC      Barb      91             No            -          -            -           -
Southpaw      Njord           SC      Druid     90             Yes           -          -            -           -
Qwernt        CanbeOnlyBlizz  SC      Sorc      90             Yes           ?          -        Dont want to know
MercMan       Este            SC      Ama       90             Yes        1212        278            2  Classified
Me2Nik        Fugu            HC      Ama       90             Yes          80
Lynchgrinch   Tattersail      SC      Sorc      89             Yes           ?        321         too many    lots
LiquidClear   Sally           SC      Assn      **             Yes         225          -            1           -
liquid_mage   zDadColdSorc    SC      Sorc      **             Yes           -        160            -           -
Neksja        Turirao         SC      Druid     87             Yes         191        124            5           -
Gladstone     Socrates        HC      Druid     86             ?             -          -            -           -
Zenigma       Gnosis          SC      Druid     86             No            -          -            -           -
Lord Molyb    Cruise_Control  SC      Necro     86             No          115         94           19         idk
hackedagain   Hugo            HC      Necro     85             Yes           -          -            -
Naturallog    Athos           HC      Barb      84             No          159        105            0           -
Lord Molyb    Verisimilitude  SC      Ama       83             No           28         25            0         idk
Qwernt        AmaAgainstAll   SC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          -            -           -
Gambit        Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
Lord Molyb    But_Why         SC      Sin       81             Never        55         51           53
Jean Avila    SpeedAdict      SC      Ama       77             No            -          -            -          50
logo          Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
TwentyMule    Rayne           SC      Sorc      76             Yes         195        140            ?           ?
Gripphon      Ryu             SC      Sorc      76             Yes           -          -         over 9k       13
ffs           Ric             SC      Nec       76             Yes           -          -            -           -
Darke Rahl    Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0
aarrgus       Acala           SC      Barb      68             Yes           -          -            1           -
Vildecor      Celia           SC      Ama       59             Yes          52         43            0           -
Xul's Gull    Araphel         HC      Necro     54             No            ?         N/A           -           -
ioupainmax    Durnik          SC      Paladin   52             Yes          50         42            -           -
TrU           Henryk          SC      Barb      41             Yes           -          -           22          12
Gambit        Colossus        SC      Pal       39             Yes           0          0            0           0
Smancer       Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -
BKC           FearsomeFreddie SC      Nec       23             Yes           -          -            -           -
Ergroilnin    Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
Kitteh        Kaylin          SC      Ama       19             Yes           -          -            0           -
The Fallen
Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
TwentyMule  Valus           HC      Barb      76             Yes           -          -            1           -
Pb_pal      Stevesy         HC      Paladin   76             Yes           -          -            0           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     49             Yes           -          0            1           -
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

Last edited:
Reactions: ffs

NanoMist

Diabloii.Net Member
@PhineasB Lot's of good info in that post and thanks for the mention!

To expand on the LI topic:
Nihlathak's base resistance in Hell (FR/LR/CR/PR) are 33/33/70/70, and he can get two additional mods.
LE, Magic Resistant, and Spectral Hit are 3 of 11 mods that can boost the lightning resistance. (I don't think Nihla can get Multishot)
Any combination with LE first will result in LI but breakable by Infinity.
Any combination with LE second will also result in LI but breakable by Infinity, unless the first mod is MR or SH, then it is an unbreakable LI.

If I did the math right, that's 18/110 chance of Infinity breakable LI, and 2/110 chance of unbreakable LI.

As to integer damage, Mercy didn’t have any, and Hiatus has it only from Nature’s Peace. The risk of death comes from really nasty mod combos that happen in a blink. I don’t think iDR would neutralize the damage, and instead would give another split second for S&E. That definitely could make a difference, but I didn’t view it as essential (especially when it would mean spending time to accumulate the necessary gear).
I had a Sol rune in the Shako, but that was hoping the extra split second would matter. Not sure if it did TBH.

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
@PhineasB and @NanoMist thanks, that's very helpful! I've begun pushing her a little bit again, so might finish 98 this year after all and put that information to good use soon. :) Regarding CM vs Hoto @PhineasB you're totally right, I don't know what led me to that embarrassingly wrong 1/5 conclusion haha. Of course an aborted run is nowhere nearly made up for by five runs in which Nihl goes down some 20% quicker (as opposed to runs being that much quicker). So yeah if it turns out to be feasible to continuously push through broken LI runs with CM, based on @NanoMist's numbers that will be quite clearly better. It would mean less survivability in comparison to the Hoto setup though (no 86% FHR BP, less life, less + skills) so I'll have to see which feels more comfortable overall.

Regarding integer damage reduction, I'm not going to Hel out the 5/5 facet in Griffon's obviously, so Sol is not an option. But I guess I won't be gambling for an ammy either based on your experiences.

On a side note though, I don't seem to be having that S&E issue at all for Nihl runs. Maybe that's the one advantage of playing on a Mac? :)

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
Not on my computer right now, but I'm pretty sure I was using double nature's peace and sol in Shako. Not sure if it helped or not, that is always hard to tell. Once I got my positioning, my runs were very safe though.

PhineasB

Diabloii.Net Member
Champion Hiatus and Zanarhi the HF Desert Merc, Lvl 99
99.jpg
Hiatus made it! :) Smooth sailing, aside from the one NDE posted in the quest for 99 thread while teleporting from the WP. The only drop worth a screenshot was a second Griz Caduceus. She found an Um and a Pul on successive runs and a 30 life Captain’s skiller, but otherwise little else to show for this tenth+ of the level.

Runes found from Nihl (she picked up Ko+):
Code:
17  Ko Rune
13  Fal Rune
3   Lem Rune
4   Pul Rune
4   Um Rune
7   Mal Rune
2   Ist Rune
5   Gul Rune
0   Vex Rune
4   Ohm Rune
1   Lo Rune
0   Sur Rune
1   Ber Rune
1   Jah Rune
0   Cham Rune
0   Zod Rune
Much worse rune drops for Hiatus compared to Mercy, even accounting for only 85% of the total runs for the level due to Ancients XP. No matter, the main thing is that she made it!

I’ll try to post a 99er write up in the next couple days. Merry Christmas!

Table Update
Code:
Name          (C)            SC/HC    Class  Level/exp   Extended Stash  #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths  # of Hours
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zticazzy      Perkele         SC      Barb      99             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal        Eleanor         SC      Sorc      99             No         3068        437            5           -
NanoMist      Izuna           SC      Sin       99             No         5109        470            4         360
PhineasB      Mercy           SC      Sin       99             Yes           -        475           11           -
PhineasB      Hiatus          SC      Sorc      99             Yes           -        471           21           -
Neksja        Aura            SC      Paladin   98.50          Yes        8606        464            -           -
T72on1        Neverland       SC      Sorc      98.25          Yes        2190+?      477           13         270?
hasuprotoss   Reina           SC      Sorc      97             Yes        1751        384            -           -
ffs           HelpYourself    SC      Sorc      97             Yes           -          -          many          ?
Tarantella    Tarasha         HC      Sorc      96             Yes           -          -            -           -
Grim          Furious_Blonde  SC      Ama       96             Yes           -          -            -           -
XyleneCyanol  Fishie          HC      Sorc      95             No            -          -            -           -
ThomasJohnsen xInTheBuffx     HC      Sorc      95             Yes           -          -            -           -
darkstarhub   Neptune         SC      Sorc      95             Yes           -          -            -           -
Dezrok        Salome          SC      Sorc      95             Yes         792        318            -           -
Yng           Sophie          SC      Sorc      95             Yes           -          -            7           -
NamelessPenguin Rockatansky   SC      Barb      95             No           -          -            -           -
PhineasB      Phaedrus        SC      Pala      94             Yes           -        274           12           -
Reyz          Qty             SC      Sorc      93             No            -          -            -           -
Gynli         Amazon          SC      Amazon    92             Yes           -          -         many           -
Chaostar      Prairie         SC      Sorc      91             Yes         659        261           12         126
OldSoldier    Battleforge     HC      Pala      91             Yes           -        236            -           -
tokerdin      tokeress        SC      Sorc      91             yes           -          -            -           -
Zenigma       Ayura           SC      Barb      91             No            -          -            -           -
Southpaw      Njord           SC      Druid     90             Yes           -          -            -           -
Qwernt        CanbeOnlyBlizz  SC      Sorc      90             Yes           ?          -        Dont want to know
MercMan       Este            SC      Ama       90             Yes        1212        278            2  Classified
Lynchgrinch   Tattersail      SC      Sorc      89             Yes           ?        321         too many    lots
LiquidClear   Sally           SC      Assn      **             Yes         225          -            1           -
liquid_mage   zDadColdSorc    SC      Sorc      **             Yes           -        160            -           -
Neksja        Turirao         SC      Druid     87             Yes         191        124            5           -
Gladstone     Socrates        HC      Druid     86             ?             -          -            -           -
Zenigma       Gnosis          SC      Druid     86             No            -          -            -           -
Lord Molyb    Cruise_Control  SC      Necro     86             No          115         94           19         idk
hackedagain   Hugo            HC      Necro     85             Yes           -          -            -
Naturallog    Athos           HC      Barb      84             No          159        105            0           -
Lord Molyb    Verisimilitude  SC      Ama       83             No           28         25            0         idk
Qwernt        AmaAgainstAll   SC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          -            -           -
Gambit        Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
Lord Molyb    But_Why         SC      Sin       81             Never        55         51           53
Jean Avila    SpeedAdict      SC      Ama       77             No            -          -            -          50
logo          Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
TwentyMule    Rayne           SC      Sorc      76             Yes         195        140            ?           ?
Gripphon      Ryu             SC      Sorc      76             Yes           -          -         over 9k       13
ffs           Ric             SC      Nec       76             Yes           -          -            -           -
Darke Rahl    Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0
aarrgus       Acala           SC      Barb      68             Yes           -          -            1           -
Vildecor      Celia           SC      Ama       59             Yes          52         43            0           -
Xul's Gull    Araphel         HC      Necro     54             No            ?         N/A           -           -
ioupainmax    Durnik          SC      Paladin   52             Yes          50         42            -           -
TrU           Henryk          SC      Barb      41             Yes           -          -           22          12
Gambit        Colossus        SC      Pal       39             Yes           0          0            0           0
Smancer       Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -
BKC           FearsomeFreddie SC      Nec       23             Yes           -          -            -           -
Ergroilnin    Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
Kitteh        Kaylin          SC      Ama       19             Yes           -          -            0           -
The Fallen
Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
TwentyMule  Valus           HC      Barb      76             Yes           -          -            1           -
Pb_pal      Stevesy         HC      Paladin   76             Yes           -          -            0           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     49             Yes           -          0            1           -
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

darkstarhub

Diabloii.Net Member
Awesome job man!!! 2 99ers in a row...you are making everybody else look bad!!! Big time Gratz @PhineasB

Is your screen name from the Phineas and Ferb cartoon?

I will definitely be taking notes on your write up.

DaveW

Diabloii.Net Member
:eek:Wow, just wow. Can't wait to read her story Phineas. This thread is fast becoming a goldmine of very useful info. Congrats!;) And plz put some points into dex, ur defense is so lol. :D

Zenigma

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't quite yet hold a candle to some of the great posts above, but I'm long overdue for an update. I basically stopped playing for over half a year, but I was thinking about D2 the other day and got drawn back in. I quit playing shortly after landing some of my end-game gear on Ayura, the throwbarb. Namely, those items would be Highlords Wrath and Ravenfrost. If memory serves me right, both of them came courtesy of Hell Andy. I returned to act 5 to run Pindle for a while before dropping off. I also remember that when I hit 91, Ayura became my highest level character to date in my D2 tenure.

Now, onto the present. I am proud to announce that Ayura has reached level 92. All the while looking for some upgrades to his current gear. Between now and wherever I end up taking him, those will most likely be in the form of weapon upgrades and charm upgrades (but there's always room for improvement in the for of rare and crafted rings, too). I feel really bad about some of the charms and weapons I've muled off, because I would so gladly be using some of them right now :x That said, I still have a long journey ahead of me so I'm feeling pretty good on the prospect of finding some high-class charms.

I'm hoping that a particular find this morning is indicative of a trend in drops to come:
Screenshot347.jpg
My first unique elite thrower. Roughly equivalent to the offhand weapon I was using at the time, but considering the reaper's toll on the merc, the life leech gained from its use outweighs the amp damage lost. Sadly, it provides less physical damage, but demon's arch has a respectable bit of elemental damage to make up for it. Now come on, Warshrike! I wouldn't mind picking up a stack of those so I can reliably pierce

I also picked this up (see below). I've upped it once; just waiting on a fal rune to pop up so I may upgrade it a second time. This will likely be my offhand for a while once upgraded due to its tremendous damage. 243 ed isn't even that much, but ghost glaives have such a ridiculously high base throwing damage, compared to other throwing weapons, that it should outclass the damage of most other weapons I'm going to find for a while. The ml on it will also allow me to swap out my dual leech ring for something with more ll. I'll also be losing some resists in the switch, but I have res charms stashed so I could swap charms as necessary to keep the important resistances maxed.

Code:
Cruel Flight
Spiculum
Throw Damage: 118 - 205
One Hand Damage: 53 - 130
Quantity: 20
Required Level: 45
Required Strength: 98
Required Dexterity: 73
Fingerprint: 0x832b2270
Item Level: 87
Version: Expansion 1.10+
243% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
+194 to Attack Rating
Adds 6 - 19 Fire Damage
6% Mana stolen per hit
Required Level +5
For the record, that's actually more damage than other weapon I have on this guy. The only reason why it's complete garbage right now is because Blizzard hates me and they made the spiculum max stack set to 20. It's somewhat annoying.

I'm keeping it varied, hitting up Pindle, Council, and Meph regularly. There are also some 85s in act 3 that I can clear easily without having to go to blacksmith, so that's on the table, too.

Things are looking good.

Table Update

Code:
PhineasB      Hiatus          SC      Sorc      99             Yes           -        471           21           -
Zenigma       Ayura           SC      Barb      92             No            -          -            -           -
The Fallen

Code:
Edit: Happy Holidays, SPF

Last edited:

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
As a minor update, between all that eating with my family I managed to do a bit of running, hitting the 3.2b mark today:

Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 17.16.41.png

Obviously a more significant milestone is just ahead and I'll post a bigger update when it's done, even though drops weren't too great since the 97.50 mark unfortunately... :) I'll have to go to work again tomorrow till Friday and prepare for hosting a new year's party at my place, so we'll see whether I'll manage to hit 98 before 2018. But it's down to ~5 hours so it should definitely be possible.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Yng

Diabloii.Net Member
Quick update, I've been really busy with the holidays. Few days off then back to spending all day at work.
I'm about 60m from 96 (around 3 hours). Wanting to try Fortnite and need to catch up on some cleaning but I think I'll be able to ding sometime today or tomorrow.

Some finds:
These were actually 40 MF, going to Pit Barb:

:eek: