The Untwinked Level 99 Progress Thread, Revenge of the 99ers

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
... and save the Ancients for the last pop of 98 -> 99.
That sounds like a good plan !!! Is it?

I did a few CS runs with my HC sorc, but wasn't too convinced she was good at it. She probably is when mainly used for the Seals I guess.

Pb_pal

Diabloii.Net Member
That sounds like a good plan !!! Is it?
It ensures that you won't waste the XP gained from them, so it is a good option yes. Technically, the most efficient (I believe) way to get from 98-99 is Nihlathak runs with the Ancients used for the last 40M. This is obviously assuming no deaths in there, or at least equal deaths to whatever other plan you run.

That's my loose plan, although I might hit the ancients and Baal early if:
- I'm confident I won't die doing the Baal runs
- I want drops from Baal to try and get as close to completing the grail as possible
- Get terribly bored of Nihl runs.

coju

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't think I'll be playing with Nihil, as he is in that deathtomb after Mr Pindleskin, yes?

So, I've respect to Blizzard. Ya'know, there must be a reason why Blizzard is so good since this is a Blizzard game.... Hmm..

Been doing some nm meph runs.. it's been slow. slow pressed. Merc dying. Moat trick is slow without Staticing Meph first. I've actually never done the Moat trick as a strat.

Last edited:

logoutzero

Diabloii.Net Member
I've never had much fun doing moat trick with Blizzard. It feels cumbersome. Hell bugged Andy works well for me with Blizzard. Clear the throne room, and then play leapfrog with her, she will chase you back and forth, usually you can drop 2 blizzards, then turn 180 degrees and teleport over her. She will walk back through the same 2 blizzards as you refresh them safely from the other side. Rinse and repeat.

Let me try a primitive ASCII for further explanation.

Code:
O - - % A Q
O - % A - Q
O % A - - Q
Q A % - - O
Q - A % - O
Q - - A % O
Where O and Q are the points where you bounce between, A is Andy in between. Start at O, drop Blizzard on Andy as she tries to engage you in melee. Let % represent Blizzards. Then, teleport 3-4 times over her just as she gets half to quarter screen proximity to you, to point Q. She'll turn completely around, and trounce right back through your little blizzard field. Always worked really well for me. Maybe give it a shot?

Pb_pal

Diabloii.Net Member
Just a small-ish update (level-wise anyways) as I'll be getting started in the TC3 Tournament this weekend (hopefully!)

--

Rolled a damn good Mephy map, so Eleanor stayed here for a while trying to round out some of her gear options.

She also decided to pop into LK for a bit as a bit of a distraction in between sets of Meph runs and this showed up. Literally the next run she popped this, which is less exciting, but still very useful since now we "only" need a Vex to make Hoto! After some more Mephing, then about 100 more LK runs (with a single campfire, mind you), it happened again. Well now, that is just some crazy luck! The funny thing is too, at this stage I would rather find a Vex, Ohm or Ist, but hey, I'm not complaining :D.

So after more and more mephing with the only notable find being Nature's Peace (kept in the stash for potential Nilly runs later), we decided to move on from him even though we're missing some really common pieces (Magefists/Trangs, Chance Guards, a better Vipermagi) and take up residence in the Ancient Tunnels for a while. At least that way if the finds don't come, we'll be gaining some experience which is kind of the point of this whole thing anyways. :p

If we weren't already convinced enough to move on from Meph, we also managed to lose our map when we accidentally hit 'N' instead of 'H' during our AT runs.:rolleyes: Either way we got ourselves a better AT map out of it, and hit **.

Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pb_pal      Eleanor         SC      Sorc      **             No          281        172            0           -
PhineasB    Mercy           SC      Sin       87             Yes           -        139            5           -
NanoMist    Izuna           SC      Sin       85             No           59         52            0           20
OldSoldier  Battleforge     HC      Pala      79             Yes           -         73            -           -
T72on1      Neverland       SC      Sorc      79             Yes          35         34            2           14
Tarantella  Tarasha         HC      Sorc      77             Yes           -          -            -           -
Darke Rahl  Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0           0
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      50             Yes           -          0            0          a few
Gambit      Colossus        SC      Pal       39             YES           0          0            0           0
logo        Digimon         HC      Nec       24             Yes           0          0            0           -
Ergroilnin  Erilinda        HC      Sorc       6             No            -          -            -           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid      1             Yes           -          0            0           -
The Fallen:
Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A           0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

NanoMist

Diabloii.Net Member
Awesome 2x Sur at LK!

Also a level update from me before I start on my TC3 character. My S/U numbers are getting better with Pindle runs. Also had my first death from a cursed Pindle pack. Took out my 1500 health in one shot so rejuvs could not help. It all happened very fast, so I can't rule out two simultaneous charges landing.

Code:
Pb_pal      Eleanor         SC      Sorc      **             No          281        172            0           -
NanoMist    Izuna           SC      Sin       **             No          126        102            1           26
PhineasB    Mercy           SC      Sin       87             Yes           -        139            5           -
OldSoldier  Battleforge     HC      Pala      79             Yes           -         73            -           -
T72on1      Neverland       SC      Sorc      79             Yes          35         34            2           14
Tarantella  Tarasha         HC      Sorc      77             Yes           -          -            -           -
Darke Rahl  Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0           0
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      50             Yes           -          0            0          a few
Gambit      Colossus        SC      Pal       39             YES           0          0            0           0
logo        Digimon         HC      Nec       24             Yes           0          0            0           -
Ergroilnin  Erilinda        HC      Sorc       6             No            -          -            -           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid      1             Yes           -          0            0           -
The Fallen:
Code:
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A           0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

Tarantella

Diabloii.Net Member
Good progress folks.

Act 2 was played in an out of sequence way as befits a sorceress and interleaved with some Andariel runs. First good drop was in the Dry Hills
Screenshot049.jpg
(No, not the boots!)

Unfortunately cubing gave 1 socket but a second drop soon after
Screenshot051.jpg
along with the Fal already held means Lionheart is a distinct possibility when twin Spirits are equipped.
The first quest was finished just before the last with a 4 socket normal CV and this dropping on the way.
Screenshot058.jpg
Don't even go there!

Holy Freeze and Orb slowed Duriel down enough for safe static but Tarasha left for act 3 at level 80 with another 0%MF poor boss drop.

Code:
NanoMist    Izuna           SC      Sin       **             No          126        102            1           26
Tarantella  Tarasha         HC      Sorc      80             Yes           -          -            -           -
The Fallen:
Code:

logoutzero

Diabloii.Net Member
Digimon makes Destroyer at level 44!
Not done playing, will update table later!

Edit: I can't seem to get the formatting to not be so crazy...

Last edited:

Tenecabo

Diabloii.Net Member
Got some time in, mainly rolling molten boulders, went pretty fast through act 1 on players 8. Killed the countess a couple of times as well as Andy, no special drops, though I did get a ral from the countess.

This dropped from normal mobs though:
Screenshot037.jpg

Pretty nice. Still not good enough to change to werebear instead of molten boulder, due to very slow bearclaw pummeling speed.
But then this dropped:
Screenshot036.jpg

And now all of a sudden he's a full on crazy superfast psycho fuzzy ball of murderdeathkill!

No really, that bow makes me hit crazy fast. It's a breeze now :D.

Code:
Tarantella  Tarasha         HC      Sorc      80             Yes           -          -            -           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     22             Yes           -          0            0           -
The Fallen:
Code:

OldSoldier

Diabloii.Net Member
Battleforge has made it past Hell Diablo (got a decent drop there too, but nothing useful) at level 83. He's also made it to Eldritch just to have a more varied grinding location. Still Andariel is the best for him, if only because of the location of the stairs from the WP. It is really nice. I still have to kill most things though, which slows the runs down a bit. I don't need some might enchanted pack of fallen killing me while I attack the big girl. The Holy Shield skill is now headed higher, because all of the Blessed Hammer synergies are maxed out, so blocking is past 50% now, which is nice.

One of my Andariel runs (I'd say I've probably done about 50 so far) dropped a Wizardspike, which immediately replaced the Spectral Shard and plussed up his resistances by a net +65 all. That allowed the 4 diamond pally shield to be unsocketed (it was the only 4-banger I had and Tals are a big shortage still) and made a Spirit shield in it. Resistances to fire and cold are not quite maxed out, sitting at 71 and 68, respectively. My only other elite unique so far has been the Ethereal Edge, which is nice but useless. I have also found all of the exploding damage bows/crossbows, which is nice. Battleforge is now level 83, and has found 113 S/U for his personal grail. Make that 114, I forgot about the Gheeds, which is nice.

His most interesting drop so far was an Andariel run, which gave him both the Tancred and Vidala set amulets on the same drop.

Code:
OldSoldier  Battleforge     HC      Pala      83             Yes           -        114            -           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     22             Yes           -          0            0           -
The Fallen:
Code:

Gambitsreturn

Diabloii.Net Member
So I will apologize for the delay but since my change from Colossus, I have taken Mallenroh the Blizzard sorceress to level 81! She is currently running hell Meph in an attempt to improve her overall gear. She is currently still wearing Stealth armor, Spirit broadsword and Rhyme bone shield. Helmet is a rare with +2 cold skills and some mana per kill. Belt is a upgraded gold wrap that was just recently upgraded but which has been owned since early nightmare if I remember correctly. Boots are Natalya's and the rest of the gear is blue or yellow with mf. The journey was pretty uneventful as is the case with most sorceress builds. The main difference was that I started with and have stayed with the cold tree the entire time. This made things rather slow even after obtaining blizzard. Act 3 nightmare was not fun at all. I have pretty much decided that frozen orb is far superior to blizzard in leveling and early game play. I do still feel that blizzard is the better end game spell. The nm hell forge was an Um rune. Mallenroh also found a Vex rune in the underground passage in act 1 hell. Hell difficulty has been a royal pain in the butt! This is mostly due to my horrible resistances and poor teleport speed. My first of about 5 deaths came from trying to teleport through the viper’s temple in act 2. We spent some time in the ancient tunnels and quickly found our first tc87 item, Griswold's Redemption. We found a ethereal thresher and upgraded our merc. The insight we rolled had significantly more damage but we dropped to a level 12 meditation. Last major find for me up to this point is the lightning level facet we found in the AT. Our goal now is to farm Meph for a while and maybe quest up to the Anya quest.

PS I'm having a hard time with the table as well....I suck at this stuff.. I even tried using notepad

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
@Gambitsreturn I read 'Vex' and I read 'low resistances' in the same line ... That screams Heart of the Oak to me ...

Good luck, and congrats on the progress.

Ergroilnin

Diabloii.Net Member
Okay, school is really taking all my time but i found a bit of free time today and finished act 1. Kind of bother though, not even one set or unique :(

Code:
OldSoldier  Battleforge     HC      Pala      83             Yes           -        114            -           -
Ergroilnin  Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
The Fallen:
Code:

logoutzero

Diabloii.Net Member
Digimon, the level 57 still-a-fishy, has slain the Nightmarish Duriel!

My play time dropped more than expected over the weekend. Was fully intending to complete Nightmare, but meh.

Duriel dropped me a Spirit Shroud and a 20% Nagelring, which was an upgrade for one of my 13% blues.

Wielding an ethereal 'Spirit' Longsword, and sporting 218% MF, my resistances stink. The Mighty Pratham is carrying an 'Insight' Scythe, and some shopped +Life gear. Not having much luck in the merc department.

I normally would be quick to have Larzuk punch holes in the appropriate ethereal Partizan, but being self-found only is really putting a strain on finding useable bases. I don't know how some people can play without using a muling program. I also am the type that uses Charsi's forge immediately, but I've been saving them. Maybe Circlets, Belts, or Boots. The nature of attempting a 99 run means plenty of opportunity for gear, so it's not hard to save the quest rewards for something, even if it's unknown as of yet.

Code:
logo        Digimon         HC      Nec       57             Yes          33          0            0           -
Ergroilnin  Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
The Fallen:
Code:

Pb_pal

Diabloii.Net Member
Level 90!

Nothing too much to talk about. We finally after 11 re-rolls got ourselves a 35% FCR spirit shield, so Eleanor is quite happy with that.

Found an Ormus' Robes, although it was only 10% cold, and +3 to Thunder Storm. rollseyes. It DOES up our damage by a little bit, but we can't sacrifice the resists off of the Vipermagi right now. We're going to keep it in our stash for now just in case something changes, although we're seriously low on space right now. Like, completely out of it.

Also added Mallenroh to the table as nobody else had, although you'll have to fill in her other info Gambit :)

Code:
Pb_pal      Eleanor         SC      Sorc      90             No          307        184            0           -
Gambit      Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
logo        Digimon         HC      Nec       57             Yes          33          0            0           -
The Fallen:
Code:

NanoMist

Diabloii.Net Member
I found War Travs and it's 30%. Joy and disappointment seconds apart.

Progress:
Ditching my topaz armor and made a Treachery to speed up run times. Also bought a lower resist wand to be able to handle P8 Pindle with mediocre trap damage. At this point I'm just focusing on exp. grind before heading over to LK. Also level 90 now.

Code:
Pb_pal      Eleanor         SC      Sorc      90             No          307        184            0           -
NanoMist    Izuna           SC      Sin       90             No          173        126            1           30
Gambit      Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
The Fallen:
Code:

logoutzero

Diabloii.Net Member
Code:
Soul Veil 
Circlet 
Defense: 21 
Durability: 35 of 35 
Required Level: 50 
Fingerprint: 0x840c6fe4 
Item Level: 55 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
+19 to Strength 
+50 to Life 
All Resistances +17 
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
1 Sockets (0 used)
Not a bad gamble I think. Would really shine in Single Pass I think, but it's great for now!

coju

Diabloii.Net Member
So, I've moved up a slot in the level rankings, it seems. Level 72 Pure Blizzard Sorc. 110 fcr is fun. Positive Resists, more in Lightning and Fire. I was envying you all with y'alls Spirit Swords, but after looking, I am quite happy with what Meph dropped me a while ago:

Code:
Suicide Branch
Burnt Wand
One Hand Damage: 8 - 18
Durability: 15 of 15
Required Level: 33
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x990e6c33
Item Level: 59
+1 to All Skills
+50% Faster Cast Rate
+40 to Life
Increase Maximum Mana 10%
All Resistances +10
Attacker Takes Damage of 25
I'm curious why people don't want that and would rather have a Spectral Shard. I guess because SpecShard can be used earlier? The only thing Spirit Sword has over this, I feel, is the Damage Reduction and Life gain. But, the +50 FCR really opens up slots for rings and amulets. Two slots, nearly, if you want to make up for the 15% off of a perfect 35%fcr.

This may be my best toon yet, tbh. I'm having fun with her, as I have an actual goal besides "playing". I had an awesome NM Mephisto map with Three perfect TPs to level 3, but hit Normal on accident, and Alt+f4'd instead of using the Task Manager to close. "Oh well.. I'll just progress," I thought.

I'm a few levels away from maxing Ice Blast, and I am tempted to start leveling Nova and LMastery for Cold Immunes; but I feel I will hold off and just skip them. What brought this up was the 5th time trying to clear the Den... blast that den. I hope to never go there again!!!
I reckon my next stop is the Ancient Tunnels. I need to talk to PharFace and find out some good tips, as he lived there for 3 years. If any of you have AT tips, I will take just them!

Great progress all. RiP the HC players who lost their friends and time. But, never fear, deeds only mean experience gained to learn to be better!!!
Code:
NanoMist    Izuna           SC      Sin       90             No          173        126            1           30
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      72             Yes           -          0            0          a few
The Fallen:
Code:
A dump for you if you like reading these things! :)
Name: NintyNine_orRiP
Class: Sorceress
Experience: 363540706
Level: 72

Naked/Gear
Strength: 80/80
Dexterity: 25/51
Vitality: 295/295
Energy: 35/37
HP: 721/944
Mana: 177/242
Stamina: 430/449
Defense: 6/541
AR: 75/267

Fire: 124/84/24
Cold: 99/59/-1
Lightning: 153/113/53
Poison: 99/59/-1

MF: 51 Block: 15
GF: 50
FR/W: 20
FHR: 0
IAS: 0
FCR: 110

Fire Bolt: 0/0
Warmth: 0/0
Inferno: 0/0
Blaze: 0/0
Fire Ball: 0/0
Fire Wall: 0/0
Enchant: 0/0
Meteor: 0/0
Fire Mastery: 0/0
Hydra: 0/0

Charged Bolt: 0/0
Static Field: 1/3
Telekinesis: 1/3
Nova: 0/0
Lightning: 0/0
Chain Lightning: 0/0
Teleport: 1/3
Thunder Storm: 0/0
Energy Shield: 0/0
Lightning Mastery: 0/0

Ice Bolt: 1/3
Frozen Armor: 0/0
Frost Nova: 1/3
Ice Blast: 20/22
Shiver Armor: 0/0
Glacial Spike: 20/22
Blizzard: 20/22
Chilling Armor: 0/0
Frozen Orb: 0/0
Cold Mastery: 15/17

Tome of Town Portal
Fingerprint: 0xa5216c5a
Item Level: 11

Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth
Mesh Belt
Defense: 95
Durability: 12 of 16
Required Level: 53
Required Strength: 31
Fingerprint: 0x36622a51
+20 to Dexterity
+30 to Mana
37% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
14% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Requirements -20%
Set (2 items): +60 Defense
Set (3 items): +10% Faster Cast Rate

(2 items): Replenish Life +10

Stout Large Charm of Life
Large Charm
Required Level: 15
Fingerprint: 0xf19598a3
Item Level: 48
+10 Defense
+10 to Life

Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 23
Fingerprint: 0x974f9b3a
+21 to Life

Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Required Level: 6
Fingerprint: 0x360ee86f
Item Level: 52
+15 to Life

Skin of the Vipermagi
Serpentskin Armor
Defense: 279
Durability: 15 of 24
Required Level: 29
Required Strength: 43
Fingerprint: 0x3d6018d1
+1 to All Skills
+30% Faster Cast Rate
+120% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +28
Magic Damage Reduced by 12

Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 17
Fingerprint: 0x92a40ca
Item Level: 37
+12 to Life

Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask
Defense: 105
Durability: 18 of 20
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0x923a71d3
10% Mana stolen per hit
10% Life stolen per hit
+45 Defense
+60 to Life
+30 to Mana
All Resistances +15

(2 items): Replenish Life +10

Magefist
Light Gauntlets
Defense: 25
Durability: 16 of 18
Required Level: 23
Required Strength: 45
Fingerprint: 0x90c88df1
+1 to Fire Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 1 - 6 Fire Damage
+25% Enhanced Defense
+10 Defense
Regenerate Mana 25%

Fine Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 21
Fingerprint: 0x6276637b
+3 to Maximum Damage
+13 to Attack Rating
+13 to Life

Large Charm of Life
Large Charm
Required Level: 9
Fingerprint: 0x62da5a43
Item Level: 24
+14 to Life

Viper Scarab
Amulet
Required Level: 19
Fingerprint: 0xdab3e134
+1 to Life
All Resistances +11
Damage Reduced by 3

Grim Circle
Ring
Required Level: 13
Fingerprint: 0xd16d11dc
Item Level: 21
+30 to Attack Rating
+2 to Energy
Lightning Resist +27%
Fire Resist +9%
Magic Damage Reduced by 1
+1 to Mana after each Kill
+3 to Light Radius

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Stone Eye
Ring
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0x4b5cd120
Item Level: 51
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+6 to Dexterity
+15 to Life
+5 to Mana
9% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Tome of Identify
Fingerprint: 0x60076f4c
Item Level: 72

Bronze Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xec2f1309
Item Level: 50
+3 to Attack Rating
+11 to Life

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Horadric Cube
Fingerprint: 0x9dc23d6f
Item Level: 13

Fine Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 21
Fingerprint: 0x67f9558a
Item Level: 58
+3 to Maximum Damage
+16 to Attack Rating
+11 to Life

Raven Tread
Heavy Boots
Defense: 6
Durability: 14 of 14
Required Level: 16
Required Strength: 18
Fingerprint: 0xc281f630
Item Level: 49
5% Chance to cast level 3 Frost Nova when struck
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+19 Maximum Stamina
Lightning Resist +27%
Fire Resist +16%
Repairs 1 Durability in 33 Seconds

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Key
Fingerprint: 0xd1b5be0
Item Level: 79

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Flawless Topaz
Weapons: Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage
Armor: 20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: Lightning Resist +28%

Clasped Orb
One Hand Damage: 5 - 12
Durability: 22 of 40
Required Level: 24
Fingerprint: 0x9d22ec44
Item Level: 79
+3 to Chilling Armor (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Chain Lightning (Sorceress Only)
+37 to Life

Small Charm of Fortune
Small Charm
Required Level: 18
Fingerprint: 0x8a720049
Item Level: 68
3% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Athena's Wrath
Battle Scythe
Two Hand Damage: 68 - 242
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 72
Required Dexterity: 72
Fingerprint: 0xaf1abe3f
+2 to Druid Skill Levels
+30% Increased Attack Speed
155% Enhanced Damage
+72 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+15 to Dexterity
+72 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Ethereal

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Greater Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 150%

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Suicide Branch
Burnt Wand
One Hand Damage: 8 - 18
Durability: 15 of 15
Fingerprint: 0x990e6c33
+1 to All Skills
+50% Faster Cast Rate
+40 to Life
Increase Maximum Mana 10%
All Resistances +10
Attacker Takes Damage of 25

Rhyme
Bone Shield
ShaelEth
Defense: 19
Chance to Block: 40
Durability: 38 of 40
Fingerprint: 0xd7bbc609
Item Level: 20
+40% Faster Block Rate
20% Increased Chance of Blocking
Regenerate Mana 15%
All Resistances +25
Cannot Be Frozen
50% Extra Gold from Monsters
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
2 Sockets (2 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune
Socketed: Eth Rune

Shael Rune
Weapons: +20% Increased Attack Speed
Armor: +20% Faster Hit Recovery
Shields: +20% Faster Block Rate

Eth Rune
Weapons: -25% Target Defense
Armor: Regenerate Mana 15%
Shields: Regenerate Mana 15%

Mercenary:

Name: Ilzan
Race: Desert Mercenary
Type: Def-Nightmare
Experience: 45424856
Level: 72
Dead?: false

Naked/Gear
Strength: 163/168
Dexterity: 130/135
HP: 1292/1317
Defense: 960/1678
AR: 1087/238053

Fire: 133/93/33
Cold: 133/93/33
Lightning: 148/108/48
Poison: 133/93/33

Blackhorn's Face
Death Mask
Defense: 271
Durability: 17 of 20
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0xd74768c1
Prevent Monster Heal
Slows Target by 20%
+212% Enhanced Defense
Lightning Resist +15%
+20 Lightning Absorb
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 25

Iron Pelt
Trellised Armor
Defense: 447
Durability: 30 of 157
Required Strength: 61
Fingerprint: 0x83dcc744
+50% Enhanced Defense
+216 Defense (Based on Character Level)
+25 to Life
Damage Reduced by 16
Magic Damage Reduced by 15
+125 Maximum Durability

Insight
Scythe
RalTirTalSol
Two Hand Damage: 36 - 68
Durability: 50 of 65
Required Level: 27
Required Strength: 41
Required Dexterity: 41
Fingerprint: 0x63caa118
Item Level: 45
Level 13 Meditation Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Cast Rate
243% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
218% Bonus to Attack Rating
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
+6 to Critical Strike
All Stats +5
+2 to Mana after each Kill
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune

Ral Rune
Required Level: 19
Weapons: Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Armor: Fire Resist +30%
Shields: Fire Resist +35%

Tir Rune
Required Level: 13
Weapons: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Armor: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Shields: +2 to Mana after each Kill

Tal Rune
Weapons: Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
Armor: Poison Resist +30%
Shields: Poison Resist +35%

Sol Rune
Required Level: 27
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Tarantella

Diabloii.Net Member
Act 3 was a straight run to the Kurasts bypassing the Marsh completely followed by a complete clearance of LK which sadly gave up no high runes. Detouring dejectedly back to quest dropped another white monarch in the jungle which also got 1 socket. However a third monarch found off an armour rack in Upper Kurast cubed to 4 sockets and required strength to be upped to 84 hard points, a Lionheart scarab husk armour, strength amulet and rings to wear. FCR is now lopsided with fireball only exceeding the 63 break point and frozen orb kept on weapon swap.

Gambled a 20 nagel and completed act 3 with safe high resists and no dolls. Act 4 was fast with no gloams but conviction lighting emitting Hephasto required plan B.

Screenshot075.jpg

Which was a lot of effort for a hel rune.

Screenshot079.jpg

Always good to get the first rare monarch drop out of the way. Infernostrides, maxed f and l resistances and dropping the merc right on Diablo did the job with Tarasha reaching Act 5 at level 82.

Code:
OldSoldier  Battleforge     HC      Pala      83             Yes          -        114            -          -
Tarantella  Tarasha         HC      Sorc      82             Yes          -          -            -          -
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      72             Yes           -          0            0          a few
The Fallen:
Code:

Last edited:

coju

Diabloii.Net Member
Nothing much to add except I've made it to AT. Now, I guess once you find AT you need to find a map with close tunnel entrance, then find a map with 5 packs??? I need to look this up. brb

edit: @pharphis is the best. Thank you Friend!

Eeddiitt:

uhhh uhhh!!! WOW!!!!! Super ChestFTW!!!

Attachments

Last edited: