The Untwinked Level 99 Progress Thread, Revenge of the 99ers

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member
@TwentyMuleTeam welcome aboard! Conc barb as well, good luck! May the drops be ever in your favor.

@Zenigma I assume you've ditched your druid and just running Throw Barb? Good for me as I am getting closer to your druid in level ;) and that ring is pretty much exactly what my Fury/Rabies druid needs before Hell.

So, just a brief update. Running Eldritch (and occasionally Shenk + Sharptooth who has spawned really close to Eldritch). I am looking for Ribby, although the chances are pretty slim (1:22349 with my setup). I really need an upgrade on my weapon before advancing Hell and first I need some source of CB so I can go back to NM Mephi to hunt for Ribby. Anyhow, against all odds, I managed to find my first piece of planned final gear, odds 1:45449:

Puppy is really happy! :)

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Member
Rejoining the tournament with the old classic, a fishymancer, not for easiness but because it is one of the most enjoyable builds in my opinion and I get so little Diablo time now. I have no idea, did I deeds my druid? I can't even remember, not record of it on my files though :p

The name is not yet decided, but I will update in due course.

Pb_pal

Diabloii.Net Member
@Neksja - Nice find! Always nice when an applicable class-specific drop comes up., especially an end-game worthy one.

@Kitteh - I also have a soft spot for fishys, looking forward to seeing how you do!

No official update from me yet, just wanted to check in and say that Eleanor is still plugging away. Keep up the progress guys, it's nice motivation. ;)

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member
Code:
Name (F)     Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zticazzy     Perkele         SC      Barb      99             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal       Eleanor         SC      Sorc      98.50          No         3064        437            5           -
NanoMist     Izuna           SC      Sin       98.2           No         3180        442            3         263
T72on1       Neverland       SC      Sorc      97             Yes        1594        394           11         148.5
PhineasB     Mercy           SC      Sin       96             Yes           -        361            9           -
hasuprotoss  Reina           SC      Sorc      95             Yes         894        316            -           -
XyleneCyanol Fishie          HC      Sorc      95             No            -          -            -           -
Tarantella   Tarasha         HC      Sorc      94             Yes           -          -            -           -
Reyz         Qty             SC      Sorc      92             No            -          -            -           -
PhineasB     Hiatus          SC      Sorc      93             Yes           -        326           15           -
Southpaw     Njord           SC      Druid     90             Yes           -          -            -           -
OldSoldier   Battleforge     HC      Pala      90             Yes           -        236            -           -
Qwernt       CanbeOnlyBlizz  SC      Sorc      90             Yes           -          -        Dont want to know
LiquidClear  Sally           SC      Assn      **             Yes         225          -            1           -
Lord Molyb   Cruise_Control  SC      Necro     84             No          104         87           16          idk
Gambit       Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
Neksja       Turirao         SC      Druid     79             Yes         106         81            5           -
Zenigma      Ayura           SC      Barb      78             No            -          -            -           -
Zenigma      Gnosis          SC      Druid     78             No            -          -            -           -
logo         Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
Darke Rahl   Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0           0
Vildecor     Celia           SC      Ama       59             Yes          52         43            0           -
ioupainmax   Durnik          SC      Paladin   52             Yes          50         42            -           -
Lord Molyb   Verisimilitude  SC      Ama       50             No           12          9            0         idk
Kitteh       Darozzo         HC      Druid     45             No            -          -            -           -
TrU          Henryk          SC      Barb      41             Yes           -          -           22          12
Gambit       Colossus        SC      Pal       39             Yes           0          0            0           0
Smancer      Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -
Ergroilnin   Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
TwentyMule   Valus           HC      Barb       1             Yes           -          -            -           -
The Fallen:
Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     49             Yes           -          0            1           -
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1
Turirao is a Champion! And second of three initial milestones reached, climbed to be the second highest Druid on the table, after a while of Rakanishu/Countess/Pit runs in Hell, he is finally lvl79. But what happened in Nightmare?

Act1 was fairly uneventful, I ran Rakanishu/Countess until I was lvl49 for max Fury and started questing. My blood crafted Military Axe was still plenty enough, Rabies started to grow stronger each level due to pumping points to Poison Creeper. So it was quickly running throught the act and I fought Andariel before I was lvl50, he went down fairly easily. Merc died.

Act2 was pretty much the same as Act1, except now I just wanted to run through it as fast as I could. Took me maybe an hour, hour and a half, to get to Arcane Sanctuary to level up a bit. Didn't really have any finds as my MF was pretty low (around 50% at the time) and I was focusing on killing faster, but I wasn't and Arcane Sanctuary was a real threat the whole time I was running there. Low damage weapon and relying on Rabies kept me vulnerable all the time. I got to Duriel around lvl55, mostly using just Rabies and letting Merc poke enemies to death with his brand new 'Insight' Poleaxe (yes, Normal Poleaxe). Fighting Duriel was pretty much the same as in Normal, bite Rabies and start running. Worked well enough to put Duriel in it's grave. Merc survived.

Act3, I was looking forward to see those pesky Flayers all poisoned and dying. Only a little problem, the ranged ones could really hurt me so I couldn't run around recklessly. I had to take my time, but I was lucky enough with the maps that everything went relatively quick and smooth and I was in Lower Kurast. I decided that I'll run around in Lower Kurast until I can make at least one more Insight, in Exceptional weapon, before I move on. Well, first run and I get this:

Code:
Hwanin's Justice
Bill
Two Hand Damage: 42 - 159
Durability: 30 of 50
Required Level: 28
Required Strength: 95
Fingerprint: 0x2fcf8574
Item Level: 55
Version: Expansion 1.10+
10% Chance to cast level 3 Ice Blast on striking
Indestructible
+40% Increased Attack Speed
200% Enhanced Damage
+330 to Attack Rating
Adds 5 - 25 Lightning Damage
A god's blessing! Fast, decent two-hander for the Puppy! He now also listens to nickname "Puppy fast-paws". It was so great to finally be able to leech and actually do decent damage with Fury.So I cut my LK running to one run and moved on. Travincal was quick and easy except for Merc, who again died when he saw those Hydras. Quickly resurrecting Merc and off to Mephisto. Running around like a happy Puppy and boom, dead puppy. As this is my first melee char after my long break from D2, I forgot about those exploding dolls and accidentally ripped through a cycle of Fury in two dolls who died in consecutive hits, I had no chance. Back at it, now with only Rabies, bite dolls, run back and let Merc finish them. Took longer than I wanted but I got to Mephisto. I thought I could kill Mephisto with ease with my new weapon, but the lack of CB showed that it takes time with melee char without CB to kill bosses. I managed to beat him still. Merc died.

Act4, I really wanted a rush to Hellforge to see if I could get lucky and find Pul. Izual was dead meat rather quickly, Rabies + Fury took care of him faster than I expected. Got to Hellforge, the "room" where Hephasto was, there was only few Urdars, so that was easy. The drop? Shael :( Hopefully this means that Hell HF will be high-end ;) Off I was towards Diablo, I had a beef with him from killing the puppy in Normal. Seal bosses were easier this time than in Normal, so they were quickly dealt with and I faced the Big Beast again. Not this time, pal. I found the sweet spot in front of Diablo where his lightning attack doesn't hit you, so off I was, Furying away with occasional Rabies and the he went down. Merc died.

Act5 and Eldritch running. I did that a lot. A lot. As per my brief update earlier in the week, I found Jalal's Mane. Also found The Spirit Shroud, which has proved to be a very nifty armor at this point, +1 all skills and CBF, pretty good for Puppy! I kept at it until around lvl 70-71 and I decided to rescue Anya and kill Ancients. Anya rescue was easy, faced no Poison immunes, so I led with Rabies and finished off with Ruby against every pack of monsters. I got to Ancient at lvl 72 and they were slightly tougher this time around. Posed no real threat, but had to drink few potions and the fight took a bit longer than in Normal. WSK was gentle, no gloams which is always nice. I decided to run through WSK until I was lvl73 before facing Baal. Eldritch dropped Bonesnap for me earlier, so I had that with me for some CB against Baal. Throne had some gloams, but only small packs and only 2-3 packs in total. Everything went fine and dandy until Lister's gang, which I had to split to two to handle them. Then, I was off against Baal. Bonesnap was very useful but also very, very slow. Eventually, Baal went down without much of fight. Merc died.

So, Baal is dead and we have a Champion Puppy. Next problem, only just below lvl74 and I needed to get to lvl79 to take over the next Druid in the table. Decided to go after NM Cows, in case they would drop an exceptional 4os polearm. Second or third run and I see something golden in the ground, what do you know, another Jalal's Mane! I seriously hunted for Jalal's Mane from Hell Mephi with my Blizzsorc for a week and only found one Ethereal version and now I found 2 in 2 days. After that run, I accidentally clicked to enter Hell and decided to run with it.

Cleared Den of Evil and up to Stony Fields. After 3 rerolls, I got a map, where Rakanishu and the stones spawned right next to the waypoint, so perfect for running and levelling up. I found a lot of grailers while running there until lvl77, when I decided to run up to Inner Cloister so I could try some Countess and Pit runs. First Countess run, a cursed, extra strong Archer pack caught me by surprise and puppy was dead for the third time. I was unhappy about that so back to Rakanishu to find a better weapon. First run, Fana aura Rakanishu pack and close by zombie pack with conviction and I ran into dying again, within minutes from the previous one. At that point, I decided to get some meat shield. I had few skill points saved up and I got myself a Grizzly bear. So a Puppy, a Teddy and a Moron was fighting like Three musketeers. but runs got significantly easier. After few more runs, I got myself a first double Unique screenshot:

Code:
Heaven's Light
Mighty Scepter
One Hand Damage: 155 - 202
Durability: 38 of 50
Required Level: 61
Required Strength: 125
Required Dexterity: 65
Fingerprint: 0x3c87c2a7
Item Level: 71
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
289% Enhanced Damage
-33% Target Defense
+150% Damage to Undead
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
+19 Life after each Demon Kill
+3 to Light Radius
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune 

Lidless Wall
Grim Shield
Defense: 326
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 65 of 70
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0xed9886af
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+116% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Energy
Increase Maximum Mana 10%
+4 to Mana after each Kill
+1 to Light Radius
2 sockets would have been amazing, but 1 Shael will have to do now. Still, a significant upgrade on my weapon and now I can wear shield as well, but I do want to go 2-hander as soon as I can. I already have an Ethereal 4os Feral Axe that I found from Eldritch's gang, so I'm going to use that for Oath.

Plan now is to level up a bit more, hopefully at Pits and Countess, maybe get that Oath and finish Hell. In 4 levels (or 3 + Radament quest), I'll have Lycanthropy maxed and all the rest of skill points go to help either Heart of Wolverine or help Grizzly, haven't decided yet. Also, need to optimise my stats at some points (and reset everything) as they are now all over the place, STR150, DEX145 and VIT165. Need to sit down and plan for a while at some point, but that's not as fun as playing ;)

Here's Puppy's current gear:
Code:
Heaven's Light
Mighty Scepter
One Hand Damage: 155 - 202
Durability: 38 of 50
Required Level: 61
Required Strength: 125
Required Dexterity: 65
Fingerprint: 0x3c87c2a7
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
289% Enhanced Damage
-33% Target Defense
+150% Damage to Undead
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
+19 Life after each Demon Kill
+3 to Light Radius
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune 

Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask
Defense: 295
Durability: 17 of 20
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 65
Fingerprint: 0xb8fc6941
Item Level: 62
+2 to Shape-Shifting Skills (Druid Only)
+2 to Druid Skill Levels
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
20% Bonus to Attack Rating
+198% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Strength
+20 to Energy
All Resistances +30
+5 to Mana after each Kill
24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Perfect Topaz 

Chaos Necklace
Amulet
Required Level: 25
Fingerprint: 0xb6b274e1
Item Level: 56
+9 to Energy
All Resistances +12
Lightning Resist +38%
Poison Resist +23%
Damage Reduced by 2
21% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 

The Spirit Shroud
Ghost Armor
Defense: 295
Durability: 17 of 20
Required Level: 28
Required Strength: 38
Fingerprint: 0xe9628e69
Item Level: 62
+1 to All Skills
+150% Enhanced Defense
Replenish Life +10
Magic Damage Reduced by 11
Cannot Be Frozen

Lidless Wall
Grim Shield
Defense: 326
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 65 of 70
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0xed9886af
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+116% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Energy
Increase Maximum Mana 10%
+4 to Mana after each Kill
+1 to Light Radius

Stone Hand
Demonhide Gloves
Defense: 33
Durability: 10 of 12
Required Level: 21
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0x2fe7f4d5
Item Level: 41
10% Chance to cast level 3 Charged Bolt when struck
+1 to Strength
Cold Resist +17%
Lightning Resist +17%
Fire Resist +10%
21% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Skull Grasp
Ring
Required Level: 35
Fingerprint: 0x2d148078
Item Level: 70
+70 to Attack Rating
6% Life stolen per hit
+3 to Strength
28% Extra Gold from Monsters
9% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Havoc Grasp
Ring
Required Level: 66
Fingerprint: 0x76cac2f8
Item Level: 74
+31 to Attack Rating
+17 to Strength
+17 to Life
All Resistances +8
Poison Resist +16%
Damage Reduced by 2

Bladebuckle
Plated Belt
Defense: 52
Durability: 24 of 24
Required Level: 29
Required Strength: 60
Fingerprint: 0x7a670780
Item Level: 41
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+91% Enhanced Defense
+30 Defense
+5 to Strength
+10 to Dexterity
Damage Reduced by 3
Attacker Takes Damage of 8

Storm Blazer
Chain Boots
Defense: 13
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Level: 18
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0x402149c7
Item Level: 34
+10% Faster Run/Walk
+10% Faster Hit Recovery
+34% Enhanced Defense
+8 Maximum Stamina
Fire Resist +34%
18% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Turirao out.

Zenigma

Diabloii.Net Member
@Zenigma I assume you've ditched your druid and just running Throw Barb? Good for me as I am getting closer to your druid in level ;) and that ring is pretty much exactly what my Fury/Rabies druid needs before Hell.
Aye, I only play the druid when I'm not feeling the throwy goodness, but I still want to make progress in something. I felt that for quite a while upon entering NM with Ayura.... not so much at this time, haha

...But happiness is me, for Ayura has entered Act 3.
Though his boss-killing MF was quite high, there were little goods that he could find.
At /p1, the going is quite fair, however the loot we picked was little more than rare.
So if you couldn't tell, just about everything I pick up, I sell.

The upgrade to treachery was nearly a necessity, looking back at act 2. The ghosts were an extreme pain, even with the venom. I ended up leaping through the tomb, bceause I couldn't stand being there any longer. And with 534 mf on the kill for Duriel, I got one mediocre rare and magic... and an essence... pfft.
I found a hwanin's refuge along the way, and decided to give it a spin the merc. It's worked out alright, but to be honest, I'm not seeing a terribly drastic change in kill speed. When static triggers, it's lackluster, so I'm thinking I'm just going to stash it.

Anyways, I gambled another neat item, but it's definitely lacking outside of ed and dual leech:
Code:
Plague Song
Throwing Axe
Throw Damage: 30 - 45
One Hand Damage: 15 - 26
Quantity: 130
Required Level: 48
Required Dexterity: 40
Fingerprint: 0x418306bc
Item Level: 77
281% Enhanced Damage
+54 to Attack Rating
Adds 1 - 3 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
8% Mana stolen per hit
4% Life stolen per hit
Probably won't upgrade at all. I need the ias that's on on my primary, unless it's a signifcantly faster base (winged knife), and my secondary is a little shy of 50 ed lower. However, my secondary comes with cold damage, which is nice and has increased stack size, which makes travelling easier. I leech plenty for the time being, as well, so there's little incentive to putting forward an um rune for the elite upgrade. An Um could better service me in the form of a crescent moon weapon or the merc or... just about anything else. Whatever. Planning on running LK for runes and maybe rack some items along the way.

Oh, and for the record, that ring is serving me quite nicely :p

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been running Countess all weekend, I'd say maybe 100-150ish runs and finally, I've gotten enough of goodies:

So, 3x Pul, 1x Mal. I guess you can see where this is going? I also found a Lem and Ist, before finding that elusive Mal rune. Cubed two of the Puls to an Um and made Puppy some new shiny toys!

I'm pleased with both rolls, Oath has a decent-ish ED, would've preferred 300+ but at least it's not low 200s :) Also, Duress roll is pretty amazing, I couldn't care less about that ED roll, so 2 off perfect in Enhanced Defense is pretty amazing. I chose Diamond Mail mainly because I was impatient and it's only a temporary armor until I get a Fortitude, so it's going to Merc eventually. So, it's going to work more than fine for Puppy now :)

Here's what Puppy's stats look like at the moment, about to start questing through Hell:

Zenigma

Diabloii.Net Member
Very nice progress, Neksja.
I wish I could make such punctuated improvements on my throw barb, hahah. No such luck though--it's pretty difficult to improve on weapons. There are no runewords and a limited pool of unique throwing weapons. So I've relied on created and rares, which I've been posting about as they pop up.

That said, Ayura has found a fair bit of items since last post. I'm on lunch at work, so I don't have my readouts or pics, so I'll have to post those later, but let's summarize!

Ayura has been running mostly /p8 LK for runes. This has been fairly successful. We now have a small collection of pretty runes: a sur, an ist, an um, a pul, and two lems. Not bad for a few days of running with an unoptimized guy.

He's also found some other neat pieces, and there are a couple things going on with his map which are interesting, so I'll cover that soon.

liquid_mage

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm thinking of joining this but I have to be honest i'm not sure which character to try with. Currently I have a Necro at 73 who is self found and a Blizzard Sorc at 90 who is self found. But i'm thinking i'd rather do this with a Hammerdin, not sure though. Any suggestions?

Pb_pal

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm thinking of joining this but I have to be honest i'm not sure which character to try with. Currently I have a Necro at 73 who is self found and a Blizzard Sorc at 90 who is self found. But i'm thinking i'd rather do this with a Hammerdin, not sure though. Any suggestions?
It all depends how nitty-gritty you want to get with your efficiency.

The standard advice is that you should do a build you know you will enjoy on the (very) long-term, and is decently efficient at leveling. Something to keep in mind is just how much rune farming you're going to do. Sorcs do not have to farm the runes for Enigma, so will typically spend way less time in LK. Hammerdins are similar in that they don't need Infinity (but do require Enigma). Granted, even for non-sorcs, the time in LK pales in terms of time spent leveling (it's somewhere early on in this thread, I think the calculations showed something around ~25% of the total time expected to be spent in LK for non-sorcs to farm Enigma and Infinity, barring some good rune luck elsewhere).

The second thing to consider is actual leveling speed. In terms of raw efficiency (and assuming they are outfitted with decently high-end gear), Blizz sorc and Hammerdin will be extremely close and are both at the top end of all builds. Depending on the build, a necro can be pretty efficient too, but will definitely take longer than those two.

My actual advice though is to do whatever you're most motivated to do! If you love hammerdins, and really feel like taking this challenge with one, then that should be your class (and gets my vote here, for what it's worth). :)

EDIT: found the info about LK I was talking about in my post here.

NanoMist

Diabloii.Net Member
^Agreed, play something you can enjoy/endure for a very long time if you are serious about a 99 attempt. There are many builds I would enjoy questing to hell Baal with, but very few builds I would even consider for a 99 attempt. Blizzard and Hammers were two builds that I considered.

liquid_mage

Diabloii.Net Member
Can a Hammerdin realistically walk P8 Hell Chaos Sanctuary and WSK to 99? I think the blizzard sorc is very limited in the areas I can run I don't want to run AT over and over, not sure if there is enough XP there. The fishymancer can definitely survive and do well but I'm not sure about kill/clear speed.

To be clear I know the hammerdin is a good choice to try for 99, my question was more can I walk Chaos Sanctuary and WSK for clears?

Last edited:

NanoMist

Diabloii.Net Member
Given enough time (a lot of time), you can certainly walk CS and WSK to 99, but it would take much less time overall if you obtain Enigma early on. Doing thousands of these runs with teleport is already difficult enough, more so if done by foot. (Especially at level 98 where the exp. targets shift to Diablo, Nihlathak, or Baal.) That is something most people cannot endure. Personally, I wouldn't be able to endure walking those runs.

Pb_pal

Diabloii.Net Member
Have to echo Nanomist on this one. Yes it is possible to walk the CS, but I can't imagine it being very fun. It's tough enough as it is at higher levels with the slow speed of XP gain, adding minutes to the commute every run would drive me nuts. As Nanomist said, taking the time to grind an Enigma early on would save tons of time in the end (and a great deal of frustration too).

At the higher levels most/all of your XP is going to come from the seals and Diablo, so all those bosspacks along the way are just wasted time (although the finds can be nice!)

Blizz sorc can also run CS quite well, and Gripphon did a bunch of testing which actually showed that they can be FASTER than Hammerdins at gaining XP. My sorc did AT until ~94/95 IIRC, and then it was a mixture of Baal (for the MFO) and CS runs until 98.

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
What Pb_pal and Nanomist said.

I'm doing this with a Blizz Sorc and haven't regretted it. I haven't spent that much time in AT actually: Pindle on /p8 is a good target for quite a while, and I switched to CS at level 94 or so. In the long run, those AT runs from let's say 90 - 94 didn't take too long. She is level 97 now, and felt like a good choice all throughout.

Hammerdin would be a character I'd definitely consider as well. With Enigma only though ...

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Member
I would say that it is dangerous to walk CS, relative to teleporting at least. If you get into a tight spot (swarmed for example), mainly with De Seis, being able teleport out of there is a life saver.

liquid_mage

Diabloii.Net Member
Code:
Name (F)     Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
zticazzy     Perkele         SC      Barb      99             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal       Eleanor         SC      Sorc      98.50          No         3064        437            5           -
NanoMist     Izuna           SC      Sin       98.2           No         3180        442            3         263
T72on1       Neverland       SC      Sorc      97             Yes        1594        394           11         148.5
PhineasB     Mercy           SC      Sin       96             Yes           -        361            9           -
hasuprotoss  Reina           SC      Sorc      95             Yes         894        316            -           -
XyleneCyanol Fishie          HC      Sorc      95             No            -          -            -           -
Tarantella   Tarasha         HC      Sorc      94             Yes           -          -            -           -
Reyz         Qty             SC      Sorc      92             No            -          -            -           -
PhineasB     Hiatus          SC      Sorc      93             Yes           -        326           15           -
Southpaw     Njord           SC      Druid     90             Yes           -          -            -           -
OldSoldier   Battleforge     HC      Pala      90             Yes           -        236            -           -
Qwernt       CanbeOnlyBlizz  SC      Sorc      90             Yes           -          -        Dont want to know
LiquidClear  Sally           SC      Assn      **             Yes         225          -            1           -
Lord Molyb   Cruise_Control  SC      Necro     84             No          104         87           16          idk
Gambit       Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
Neksja       Turirao         SC      Druid     79             Yes         106         81            5           -
Zenigma      Ayura           SC      Barb      78             No            -          -            -           -
Zenigma      Gnosis          SC      Druid     78             No            -          -            -           -
logo         Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
Darke Rahl   Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0           0
Vildecor     Celia           SC      Ama       59             Yes          52         43            0           -
ioupainmax   Durnik          SC      Paladin   52             Yes          50         42            -           -
Lord Molyb   Verisimilitude  SC      Ama       50             No           12          9            0         idk
Kitteh       Darozzo         HC      Druid     45             No            -          -            -           -
TrU          Henryk          SC      Barb      41             Yes           -          -           22          12
Gambit       Colossus        SC      Pal       39             Yes           0          0            0           0
Smancer      Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -
Ergroilnin   Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
liquid_mage  zDadColdSorc    SC      Sorc       1             Yes           -          -            0           -
TwentyMule   Valus           HC      Barb       1             Yes           -          -            -           -

The Fallen:
Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     49             Yes           -          0            1           -
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

First I'd like to say thanks to everybody who replied to my questions. I've decided against the Hammerdin, I just don't think I would make it to 99 on one. And while I have an existing Blizzard Sorc at 91 with great gear and I'm 99% sure she is self found, I've decided to start over. Tonight I will be making a new Blizzard Sorc named zDadColdSorc (my kids sometimes play on my pc and this way they know not to play my characters). This way I can share stories of my cool new finds, and I plain love running Meph 35-50 times in NM to get some gear, then run NM Baal 25 or so time to get into the 70s, then lots of Hell Meph to get most of the gear to get to 90+.

Silly question but what is the column S/U? What does S/U mean?

Last edited:

NanoMist

Diabloii.Net Member
S/U column is for total Set/Unique items found. Optional stat to keep track of during your journey.

Pb_pal

Diabloii.Net Member
Awesome! Welcome to the fray. :) I love Blizz sorcs, and a few people have chosen them here, so if you have any question, there's lots of experience to share in this thread.

S/U = Sets/Uniques, so that column is for total number of S/U found by your char, if you feel like keeping track.