Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Untwinked Level 99 Progress Thread, Revenge of the 99ers

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Kitteh, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

Don't bother, I've already mugged him. All I got for my troubles was a YMCA card. I don't even know what that is, but I feel offended :p

kyndig and ffs like this.
  2. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

Yes, only a few runs difference.

3. kyndig

kyndig IncGamers Member

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to pushing the limit of my skills and trying to remember half-forgotten lore.

Quick question for SPF veterans. I can use ATMA for extended stash in untwinked 99. Does that mean I can bring things back as well? I assume so, but want to stay legit with this group.

One of these days I will figure out how to properly quote people. o_O

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  4. Yng

Yng IncGamers Member

@kyndig there’s a clickable at the lower right corner of each post labeled “+Quote” that will select that post and enable it to be added in quote format to your post. Also a simple “@username” would suffice for recent posts (like I did here) but I usually prefer the quote option if I’m referencing something from a while ago.

And moving items off/on the characters is accepted for this so long as it’s items that the character found him/her self. Not sure about Atma (I use Gomule) but just keep your projects related to your 99er separate from everything else.

T72on1 and kyndig like this.
  5. Kitteh

Personally, I run a 'once it's off it's off' rule, but strictly speaking I believe that the 'untwinked' status typically allows you to use the item on other characters too, so long as you found it on the character.

kyndig likes this.
  6. kyndig

kyndig IncGamers Member

Ah, ok. I had a grand idea of using Atma for gem and rune storage as I leveled. I have not used it yet, so I am good. I will play that once it is off, it is off. Thanks.

7. kyndig

kyndig IncGamers Member

Sorry for double post. Thank you Yng good clarification on both bits. Last question, then I am going questing. How long is the average trip to 99? I mean, I played for two years on weekends when the game first came out and never even got close. As I am an old guy, I have time now, but was just curious.

8. ioupainmax

ioupainmax IncGamers Member

@kyndig You'll want to use GoMule rather than ATMA, because GoMule has superior filtering/searching ability as well as faster muling with 'Pick From...' and 'Drop To...' buttons with drop down choices. So when you have an in-game stash full of gems, runes and items that you want to dump into a GoMule stash, just select 'Pick From...' 'Stash' - which will pick up everything from the in-game stash and hold it on the clipboard, then click inside your GoMule stash (i.e. 'Itamz') and then click 'Drop All'. This way, you can move a stash full of gems in a few clicks rather than getting RSI like you would in ATMA.

For my 99er, I use GoMule as an extended stash, so I mule off items and sometimes mule them back on. This is mostly when I mule off stuff that I can't wear for a while or gems/jewels/runes which I might need later to craft something. I don't like having a clogged in-game stash and with a 99er, there are several phases that require different gear.

kyndig likes this.
  9. Kitteh

I have a separate project for untwinked characters - makes it simpler.

kyndig likes this.
  10. ioupainmax

ioupainmax IncGamers Member

Yes, I have separate projects too.

11. kyndig

kyndig IncGamers Member

Sounds good. I will go chase down a copy of go mule.

12. PhineasB

PhineasB IncGamers Member

Way to go @ffs! And welcome @kyndig. It's good to see people continuing to join.

As for me, after getting two weeks off after New Years, Phaedrus was back in CS, usually for no more than 15-20 minutes a day, and with the longest session around 45 minutes. He just hit the half-way point to 96, but I’ll do a quick update due to the very nice drops.

When last we left Phaedrus, he didn’t have Shako or Arachnids and was using Griffons to hit the 125 FCR breakpoint. The first quarter level was generous with runes, starting off with an early Ist, followed by an Ohm, a Lo, and a Sur just after one-fifth of the level. An eth CV also dropped, which picked up 4os in the cube, so he finally had an eth elite Insight. The only other drop of note before the quarter level was a unique Ward.

He was crafting caster amulets as he went, rolling a 2/10 ammy right before finally finding a Shako. He went back to NM to socket it, and quickly rerolled another good map. But the loss of FCR from Griffons meant some gear reshuffling. He dropped BKWB for a second FCR ring, swapped out Mara’s for the caster ammy and was right at the 125 breakpoint. Putting a shael in the Shako allowed him to remove 4 plain FHR SCs which were offset by resist charms to make up for loss of Mara’s.

Run times were about the same with the new set up, and Ist #2 dropped shortly after. There was nothing much of note, until this am when he got an unexpected present:
    CS (Arachnids).jpg
    So he didn’t have to wait to level 98 like Mercy and Hiatus! :D

This allowed another gear reshuffle, going back to Mara’s, finally dropping War Trav’s (MF is no longer important), and revisiting charms.

For now, he’s going with Dwarf star for fire absorb, +life, and magic damage reduction, but he will also test out going back to BKWB. Aldur’s are in the boot slot for now, but he will also test Water Walk (no Hotspurs). Sandstrom Trek would free up the socket in the Shako, but he doesn’t have a Ber yet so that decision is down the road (he can also add 4 FHR SCs instead). He also finally dropped the two plain offensive skillers to free up more room for SC mixing-and-matching.

With the FR overstack from Aldur’s (which can be upped another 44 FR with stashed Ruby SCs/decent secondary mods), I think BKWB will end up winning out in the end. But we’ll see what happens with Water Walk.

Run times with current set up improved noticeably. His life is now over 3000 with BO active. I will have more time the rest of this weekend and next, so hopefully he makes good progress toward 96.

Grape, ffs and Yng like this.
  13. Yng

Yng IncGamers Member

@kyndig it depends on how efficient you are and what targets you decide to run but ultimately you’re looking at at least ~100 hours for 98-99 alone.

@PhineasB good stuff, some great luck with rune drops!

kyndig and PhineasB like this.
  14. PhineasB

@kyndig - check out the SPF 99er compendium here, where we've attempted to consolidate the great knowledge about the journey to 99 from across the forum.

15. kyndig

kyndig IncGamers Member

Thanks PhineasB. I know I should have read forum threads first, but there was so much, I was being lazy. I will take a break and read a bit this weekend.

PhineasB likes this.
  16. ffs

ffs IncGamers Member

@PhineasB Good to see you getting back to it! Very nice drops. Glad that Arach's finally decided to drop earlier, but especially that you found a Shako -- what a disgusting use of Griffon's that was. Unworthy! ;)

T72on1 and PhineasB like this.
  17. Corrupted

Corrupted IncGamers Member

I'm not sure if he has an account here but I'm sure he's been lurking at some point or another;
    http://www.twitch.tv/indrekleede

Indrek is closing in on a sub-300 hour untwinked vanilla HC Blizz sorc currently halfway through 98. No extended stash. He's streaming regularly.

Yng likes this.
  18. Yng

Yng IncGamers Member

@Corrupted I watch his stream often, pretty sure he’s doing P1 seals/P7 Diablo so should be possible to do it even faster (albeit much less safe). Hell of an accomplishment regardless, though.

E: I’m actually really glad you linked that because I’ve been wondering about his XP tracker and he links @ around 10m on his latest video.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  19. PhineasB

I decided to pick things back up with Pestilence, who is now level 81 and in A5. The plan was to quest through A1 and A2 as fast as possible and then get to LK.

After picking up Cain, Pestilence plowed ahead, making use of Terror to break up packs when things slowed down too much. Nothing of note from A1 or A2 before Duriel, except for this nice map in the Maggot Lair. I also managed to pick the correct arm of Durance on first attempt. Duriel dropped the first unique amulet for Pestilence, which ended up being Highlords. It’s still equipped because the +skill and lightning resist beat any other options at this point.

A 4os Thresher (not eth) dropped in A3, so the merc’s damage increased a bit with Insight. His LK map was a single fire but right by the WP, allowing for a quick run and back to A4. Given no teleport and very little faster run, it seemed promising after a couple test runs. But zealot packs weren’t running away because we hadn’t taken out the Council and orb, so we pressed on and decided to take out Meph. Another very nice map for Durance 1 sped things up.

Somewhere along the way (I am pretty sure it was early A3), a plain Tiara dropped, and I decided to burn the imbue quest. Pretty solid actually, it’s almost as if Charsi knew Pestilence was headed to LK. The +skill helped, and the +FR meant that resist was still maxed when swapping out Rockstopper to the merc:
    Code:
    Cruel Visor
    Tiara
    Defense: 86
    Durability: 18 of 25
    Required Level: 52
    Fingerprint: 0x1f604c2
    Item Level: 78
    Version: Expansion 1.10+
    +1 to Necromancer Skill Levels
    +30% Faster Run/Walk
    +70% Enhanced Defense
    +9 to Life
    Fire Resist +17%
    Damage Reduced by 6
    He was 2/3 of the way to 78 when he took down Meph. I initially decided to take him to a round 80 before focusing on LK, and he did a little circuit of p7 LK, p1 Meph, p1 pits, hoping for at least one upgrade. Sadly, it was not to be, except for a couple vita SCs (which are actually welcome).

After more than 250 LK runs (single fire, so more like 125) with nothing higher than a Hel to show for it. :\ So I decided to quest on through A4, picking up a Lum at hell forge and taking down Diablo. He actually made solid work of CS, so he may level there the next time he gets bored on LK.

The highest rune so far is the Lum in the merc’s Smoke, equaled by the Hell HF. So I think it’s time to reroll for a 2-fire map and focus on runez!

Hall of Fame
    Code:
    Forumite         Character        SC/HC  Class  Level  Exp   Date        E/S  S/U   Grail  Deaths  Hours
    ---------------  ---------------  -----  -----  -----  ----  ----------  ---  ----  -----  ------  -----
    zticazzy         Perkele          SC     Barb   99     3.52  2016-07-12  No      -      -       -      -
    Pb_pal           Eleanor          SC     Sorc   99     3.52  2016-11-09  No   3068    437       5      -
    NanoMist         Izuna            SC     Sin    99     3.52  2016-12-25  No   5109    470       4    360
    PhineasB         Mercy            SC     Sin    99     3.52  2017-05-23  Yes     -    475      11      -
    PhineasB         Hiatus           SC     Sorc   99     3.52  2017-12-25  Yes     -    471      21      -

Questing Heroes
    Code:
    Forumite         Character        SC/HC  Class  Level  Exp   Date        E/S  S/U   Grail  Deaths  Hours
    ---------------  ---------------  -----  -----  -----  ----  ----------  ---  ----  -----  ------  -----
    T72on1           Neverland        SC     Sorc   98.25  3.32  2018-01-10  Yes  2190    477      13    270
    ffs              HelpYourself     SC     Sorc   98.25  3.31  2018-01-22  Yes     -      -       ?      ?
    Yng              Sophie           SC     Sorc   96     2.82  2018-01-24  Yes     -      -       7      -
    darkstarhub      Neptune          SC     Sorc   96     2.72  2017-12-31  Yes     -    452       -      -
    Dezrok           Salome           SC     Sorc   95     2.49  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes   792    318       -      -
    NamelessPenguin  Rockatansky      SC     Barb   95     2.49  2017-12-14  No      -      -       -      -
    PhineasB         Phaedrus         SC     Pala   95     2.49  2018-01-15  Yes     -    292      12      -
    Gynli            Amazon           SC     Ama    94     2.29  2017-12-31  Yes     -      -       ?      -
    Zenigma          Ayura            SC     Barb   92     1.92  2017-12-25  No      -      -       -      -
    hackedagainanda  Hugo             HC     Necro  85     1.05  2017-12-17  Yes     -      -       -      -
    PhineasB         Pestilence       SC     Necro  81     0.74  2018-01-29  Yes     -      -       1      -
    aarrgus          Acala            SC     Barb   80     0.68  2017-12-30  Yes     -      -       5      -
    ffs              Ric              SC     Necro  76     0.48  2018-01-22  Yes     -      -       -      -
    ioupainmax       Durnik           SC     Pala   67     0.23  2017-12-29  Yes    87     61       0      -
    Xul's Gull       Xul              HC     Necro  60     0.12  2018-01-06  No      -      -       -      -
    Sleepybear123    Rob_theBarb      HC     Barb   50     0.05  2018-01-06  Yes     -      -       -     10
    Smittyphi        SliceNDice       SC     Sin    12     0.00  2018-01-17  Yes     -      -       1      -

Resting Heroes
    Code:
    Neksja           Aura             SC     Pala   98.50  3.37  2017-03-16  Yes  8606    464       -      -
    hasuprotoss      Reina            SC     Sorc   97     2.96  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes  1751    384       -      -
    Tarantella       Tarasha          HC     Sorc   96     2.72  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       -      -
    Grim             Furious_Blonde   SC     Ama    96     2.72  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       -      -
    XyleneCyanol     Fishie           HC     Sorc   95     2.49  YYYY-MM-DD  No      -      -       -      -
    ThomasJohnsen    xInTheBuffx      HC     Sorc   95     2.49  2017-03-31  Yes     -      -       -      -
    Reyz             Qty              SC     Sorc   93     2.10  YYYY-MM-DD  No      -      -       -      -
    Chaostar         Prairie          SC     Sorc   91     1.76  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes   659    261      12    126
    OldSoldier       Battleforge      HC     Pala   91     1.76  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -    236       -      -
    tokerdin         tokeress         SC     Sorc   91     1.76  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       -      -
    Southpaw         Njord            SC     Druid  90     1.62  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       -      -
    Qwernt           CanbeOnlyBlizz   SC     Sorc   90     1.62  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       ?      ?
    MercMan          Este             SC     Ama    90     1.62  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes  1212    278       2      ?
    Me2Nik           Fugu             HC     Ama    90     1.62  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes    80      -       -      -
    Lynchgrinch      Tattersail       SC     Sorc   89     1.48  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -    321       ?      ?
    LiquidClear      Sally            SC     Sin    **     1.36  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes   225      -       1      -
    liquid_mage      zDadColdSorc     SC     Sorc   **     1.36  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -    160       -      -
    Neksja           Turirao          SC     Druid  87     1.25  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes   191    124       5      -
    Gladstone        Socrates         HC     Druid  86     1.15  YYYY-MM-DD  -       -      -       -      -
    Zenigma          Gnosis           SC     Druid  86     1.15  YYYY-MM-DD  No      -      -       -      -
    Lord Molybdenum  Cruise_Control   SC     Necro  86     1.15  YYYY-MM-DD  No    115     94      19      -
    Naturallog       Athos            HC     Barb   84     0.96  YYYY-MM-DD  No    159    105       0      -
    Lord Molybdenum  Verisimilitude   SC     Ama    83     0.**  YYYY-MM-DD  No     28     25       0      -
    Qwernt           AmaAgainstAll    SC     Sorc   81     0.74  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       -      -
    Gambit           Mallenroh        SC     Sorc   81     0.74  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     0      0       0      0
    Lord Molybdenum  But_Why          SC     Sin    81     0.74  YYYY-MM-DD  No     55     51      53      -
    Jean Avila       SpeedAdict       SC     Ama    77     0.52  YYYY-MM-DD  No      -      -       -     50
    logoutzero       Digimon          HC     Necro  76     0.48  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes    85     65       0      -
    TwentyMuleTeam   Rayne            SC     Sorc   76     0.48  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes   195    140       -      ?
    Gripphon         Ryu              SC     Sorc   76     0.48  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       ?     13
    Darke Rahl       Bells            HC     Ama    74     0.40  YYYY-MM-DD  No     19      -       0      -
    Xul's Gull       Araphel          HC     Necro  60     0.12  2017-12-21  No      -      -       -      -
    Vildecor         Celia            SC     Ama    59     0.11  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes    52     43       0      -
    TrU              Henryk           SC     Barb   41     0.02  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -      22     12
    Gambit           Colossus         SC     Pala   39     0.02  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     0      0       0      0
    Smancer          Smancer          SC     Necro  26     0.00  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     1      -       -      -
    BKC              FearsomeFreddie  SC     Necro  23     0.00  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       -      -
    Ergroilnin       Erilinda         HC     Sorc   20     0.00  YYYY-MM-DD  No      -      -       -      -

The Fallen
    Code:
    MizzouFTW        Pure             HC     Necro  86     1.15  2018-01-10  Yes     -      -       1      -
    coju             NintyNine_orRiP  HC     Sorc   81     0.74  2016-04-07  Yes     -      -       1      -
    TwentyMuleTeam   Valus            HC     Barb   76     0.48  2016-10-27  Yes     -      -       1      -
    Pb_pal           Stevesy          HC     Pala   76     0.48  2017-06-19  Yes     -      -       1      -
    Tenecabo         OldShatterhand   HC     Druid  49     0.04  2016-06-16  Yes     -      0       1      -
    coju             fB               HC     Sorc   29     0.00  2016-04-09  Yes     1      1       1      2
    Kitteh           Verallus         HC     Druid  26     0.00  2016-03-25  No      -      -       1      -
    logoutzero       Rolex            HC     Barb   21     0.00  2016-03-26  Yes     0      0       1      1

T72on1, ffs, Yng and 1 other person like this.
  20. kyndig

kyndig IncGamers Member

Ok, I jumped into my first attempt with HC cold Sorc. Thanks for the advice on that one. Made it to 35 over the weekend. Durial, Mephisto, and Diablo all just about one shot me. I decided to just run River of Flame and beginning of CS for a few levels. This surprisingly netted me a Dusk Helm, Sanders Boots, and some nice resist gear. As soon as I pinged 30 I dropped a point in Cold Mastery and pushed through to Act 5.

Excuse my lack of forum posting knowledge if this does not come across. I am a geologist and not a computer guru. I am making an attempt below at posting my level. Will post again next weekend. Thanks again for advice.

Hall of Fame
    Code:
    zticazzy         Perkele          SC     Barb   99     3.52  2016-07-12  No      -      -       -      -
    Pb_pal           Eleanor          SC     Sorc   99     3.52  2016-11-09  No   3068    437       5      -
    NanoMist         Izuna            SC     Sin    99     3.52  2016-12-25  No   5109    470       4    360
    PhineasB         Mercy            SC     Sin    99     3.52  2017-05-23  Yes     -    475      11      -
    PhineasB         Hiatus           SC     Sorc   99     3.52  2017-12-25  Yes     -    471      21      -

Questing Heroes
    Code:
    T72on1           Neverland        SC     Sorc   98.25  3.32  2018-01-10  Yes  2190    477      13    270
    ffs              HelpYourself     SC     Sorc   98.25  3.31  2018-01-22  Yes     -      -       ?      ?
    Yng              Sophie           SC     Sorc   96     2.82  2018-01-24  Yes     -      -       7      -
    darkstarhub      Neptune          SC     Sorc   96     2.72  2017-12-31  Yes     -    452       -      -
    Dezrok           Salome           SC     Sorc   95     2.49  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes   792    318       -      -
    NamelessPenguin  Rockatansky      SC     Barb   95     2.49  2017-12-14  No      -      -       -      -
    PhineasB         Phaedrus         SC     Pala   95     2.49  2018-01-15  Yes     -    292      12      -
    Gynli            Amazon           SC     Ama    94     2.29  2017-12-31  Yes     -      -       ?      -
    Zenigma          Ayura            SC     Barb   92     1.92  2017-12-25  No      -      -       -      -
    hackedagainanda  Hugo             HC     Necro  85     1.05  2017-12-17  Yes     -      -       -      -
    PhineasB         Pestilence       SC     Necro  81     0.74  2018-01-29  Yes     -      -       1      -
    aarrgus          Acala            SC     Barb   80     0.68  2017-12-30  Yes     -      -       5      -
    ffs              Ric              SC     Necro  76     0.48  2018-01-22  Yes     -      -       -      -
    ioupainmax       Durnik           SC     Pala   67     0.23  2017-12-29  Yes    87     61       0      -
    Xul's Gull       Xul              HC     Necro  60     0.12  2018-01-06  No      -      -       -      -
    Sleepybear123    Rob_theBarb      HC     Barb   50     0.05  2018-01-06  Yes     -      -       -     10
    Smittyphi        SliceNDice       SC     Sin    12     0.00  2018-01-17  Yes     -      -       1      -
    kyndig           DrearyAura       HC     Sorc   35     0.00  2018-01-29  Yes     -

Resting Heroes
    Code:
    Neksja           Aura             SC     Pala   98.50  3.37  2017-03-16  Yes  8606    464       -      -
    hasuprotoss      Reina            SC     Sorc   97     2.96  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes  1751    384       -      -
    Tarantella       Tarasha          HC     Sorc   96     2.72  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       -      -
    Grim             Furious_Blonde   SC     Ama    96     2.72  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       -      -
    XyleneCyanol     Fishie           HC     Sorc   95     2.49  YYYY-MM-DD  No      -      -       -      -
    ThomasJohnsen    xInTheBuffx      HC     Sorc   95     2.49  2017-03-31  Yes     -      -       -      -
    Reyz             Qty              SC     Sorc   93     2.10  YYYY-MM-DD  No      -      -       -      -
    Chaostar         Prairie          SC     Sorc   91     1.76  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes   659    261      12    126
    OldSoldier       Battleforge      HC     Pala   91     1.76  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -    236       -      -
    tokerdin         tokeress         SC     Sorc   91     1.76  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       -      -
    Southpaw         Njord            SC     Druid  90     1.62  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       -      -
    Qwernt           CanbeOnlyBlizz   SC     Sorc   90     1.62  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       ?      ?
    MercMan          Este             SC     Ama    90     1.62  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes  1212    278       2      ?
    Me2Nik           Fugu             HC     Ama    90     1.62  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes    80      -       -      -
    Lynchgrinch      Tattersail       SC     Sorc   89     1.48  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -    321       ?      ?
    LiquidClear      Sally            SC     Sin    **     1.36  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes   225      -       1      -
    liquid_mage      zDadColdSorc     SC     Sorc   **     1.36  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -    160       -      -
    Neksja           Turirao          SC     Druid  87     1.25  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes   191    124       5      -
    Gladstone        Socrates         HC     Druid  86     1.15  YYYY-MM-DD  -       -      -       -      -
    Zenigma          Gnosis           SC     Druid  86     1.15  YYYY-MM-DD  No      -      -       -      -
    Lord Molybdenum  Cruise_Control   SC     Necro  86     1.15  YYYY-MM-DD  No    115     94      19      -
    Naturallog       Athos            HC     Barb   84     0.96  YYYY-MM-DD  No    159    105       0      -
    Lord Molybdenum  Verisimilitude   SC     Ama    83     0.**  YYYY-MM-DD  No     28     25       0      -
    Qwernt           AmaAgainstAll    SC     Sorc   81     0.74  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       -      -
    Gambit           Mallenroh        SC     Sorc   81     0.74  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     0      0       0      0
    Lord Molybdenum  But_Why          SC     Sin    81     0.74  YYYY-MM-DD  No     55     51      53      -
    Jean Avila       SpeedAdict       SC     Ama    77     0.52  YYYY-MM-DD  No      -      -       -     50
    logoutzero       Digimon          HC     Necro  76     0.48  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes    85     65       0      -
    TwentyMuleTeam   Rayne            SC     Sorc   76     0.48  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes   195    140       -      ?
    Gripphon         Ryu              SC     Sorc   76     0.48  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       ?     13
    Darke Rahl       Bells            HC     Ama    74     0.40  YYYY-MM-DD  No     19      -       0      -
    Xul's Gull       Araphel          HC     Necro  60     0.12  2017-12-21  No      -      -       -      -
    Vildecor         Celia            SC     Ama    59     0.11  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes    52     43       0      -
    TrU              Henryk           SC     Barb   41     0.02  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -      22     12
    Gambit           Colossus         SC     Pala   39     0.02  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     0      0       0      0
    Smancer          Smancer          SC     Necro  26     0.00  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     1      -       -      -
    BKC              FearsomeFreddie  SC     Necro  23     0.00  YYYY-MM-DD  Yes     -      -       -      -
    Ergroilnin       Erilinda         HC     Sorc   20     0.00  YYYY-MM-DD  No      -      -       -      -

The Fallen
    Code:
    MizzouFTW        Pure             HC     Necro  86     1.15  2018-01-10  Yes     -      -       1      -
    coju             NintyNine_orRiP  HC     Sorc   81     0.74  2016-04-07  Yes     -      -       1      -
    TwentyMuleTeam   Valus            HC     Barb   76     0.48  2016-10-27  Yes     -      -       1      -
    Pb_pal           Stevesy          HC     Pala   76     0.48  2017-06-19  Yes     -      -       1      -
    Tenecabo         OldShatterhand   HC     Druid  49     0.04  2016-06-16  Yes     -      0       1      -
    coju             fB               HC     Sorc   29     0.00  2016-04-09  Yes     1      1       1      2
    Kitteh           Verallus         HC     Druid  26     0.00  2016-03-25  No      -      -       1      -
    logoutzero       Rolex            HC     Barb   21     0.00  2016-03-26  Yes     0      0       1      1

[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    PhineasB, Reyz, T72on1 and 1 other person like this.