The unpronounceble Anihihihilius, how to sell??

frederikdnd2

Diabloii.Net Member
The unpronounceble Anihihihilius, how to sell??

Hi people, on like 21:10 pm European time (not greenwich) diablo clone spammed in my game, me(ww barb for tank) and my friend(blizz sorc) owned his ***...but since were in 2 we want to sell it...But how do u sell an item like that without being scammed??any ideas??

thrice493

Diabloii.Net Member
frederikdnd2 said:
Hi people, on like 21:10 pm European time (not greenwich) diablo clone spammed in my game, me(ww barb for tank) and my friend(blizz sorc) owned his ***...but since were in 2 we want to sell it...But how do u sell an item like that without being scammed??any ideas??
go to the www.battle.net forums. a lot of annihilus trades go on there via trusted moderators. make a post there and ask for a mod, if someone volunteers and is not a trusted member of the community, someone will definetely let you know. ive used the battle.net forums for trading for a while, and the trusted members really are trusted. i feel comfortable transfering items right in front of them during a trade, and some of them the same with me.

edit: i play on uswest ladder, and use the according forum... but im guessing the europe forums operate in the same manner

Nephyte

Diabloii.Net Member
The USeast Forums here have trusted middlemen as well.

All you generally need to do is ask, and you should get someone to help out :) much better way of going about it.

I'd never trade any other way unless it was with a friend, and then it's usually everything is given for free.