Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

the unkillable leaper

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by YogiRat, Apr 16, 2005.

1. YogiRat

YogiRat Diabloii.Net Member

the unkillable leaper

Is this old news? I was questing the cube with my new Pally last night and came across this critter. It was down to zero life, but no matter what I or the merc did to it, it wouldn't die. This got old, so I left it, went down into the halls and got the cube and quit the game. Twenty min. later, I start playing again and sure enough, the unkillable leaper is there again part of a boss pack just off the Dry Hills WP. This time it is showing a sliver of life that never drops. I let it hit me a few times. It did do damge and I leeched from it when I hit it, but it just won't die. Has anyone seen this before? Or is it just an anomoly?

2. Killerama

Killerama Diabloii.Net Member

I have seen one of these too. It was in act 3 (lower kurast if I remember correctly) and he had a sliver of life and wouldn't die. My sorc's fireballs could'nt kill him and he wasn't affected by my mercs holy freeze. After hurling fireballs at it for two minutes I decided to tele away. This must be some kind of bug, but nothing too serious anyway.

3. batuchka

batuchka Diabloii.Net Member

Oh no what if these critters have extremely high mlvl and can drop anything in the game in Hell mode? Kidding hehe

4. sheepe2004

sheepe2004 Diabloii.Net Member

Ive seen this happen before, iirc things like chilling armour and thorns can kill them but direct attacks do nothing.

5. cmosdos

cmosdos Diabloii.Net Member

I had a similar problem... same location and monster as the origional poster. But, my friend's sorc and my zon could not do ANY damage to him. HP wouldn't drop at all. Also, if he hit you, all your mana would instantly burn. And he couldn't be frozen. Showed up as a regular leaper though. After dying a few times, we just ran off and ignored him.

6. sorcyone

sorcyone Banned

This is an old bug. The leaper can be killed with one hit of telekinesis, or anything else that completes the leap.

7. Spawn of God

Spawn of God Diabloii.Net Member

i have seen these also, on several occasions. actually, after every person in the game was attacking it at once, the one i saw died after like an hour