Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Tuesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Fast Eddie, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Diabloii.Net Member

The Tuesdaily

Zero points for originality of the title.

RL: Woke up relatively early to try and break my poor sleeping patterns. Did a few online job applications as well as general chores. Still no breakthroughs on the job front. Going to watch a few more DVDs and sell them later in the week.

D2: Maybe later.

OVG: Currently doesn't exist.

2. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Re: The Tuesdaily

RL: Job hunting. Still. :( It's so hard to know what to do. Sending out the brief one and two page CVs wasn't getting much of a response so I'm trying full CV's now. I tailor each one I send and I know when I was receiving CV's I liked the short ones but maybe that looks like not enough experience. Can't make it any worse that's for sure.

I did consider starting a cattery, I'd like that and could do it. But with the current climate, the likelihood of getting a loan is zero.

Been checking the news sites as the miners in Chile are brought up. No doubt they'll have some issues on their return but good that they are being rescued. Fingers crossed until the last one is up.

D2: No, job hunting depresses me and I'll just get killed.

OVG: I'm just messing with the base in between CVs. I need a little creativity after sending out CV after CV without any response. The worst that will happen is I'll get lost in it when I've finished.

3. Friiser

Friiser Diabloii.Net Member

This Tuesdaily is brought to you by Wednesdaily!

RL: I too woke up early, but its because I have about an hour commute and change time zones in doing so. Not a compliant, just an observation. :coffee:

D2: Got my WW'er to Hell Travincal. One armor that I'm kinda liking (as a suggestion to Fabian's Trav-Running guide for WW'ers) is Black Hades Chaos armor ( :yes: ). It has some inherent + damage to demons on it and three open sockets (which I stuffed with additional rare jewels that had the diamond prefix).

Here is the readout if interested -
    Black Hades
    Chaos Armor
    Defense: 1029
    Durability: 68 of 70
    Required Strength: 140
    Required Level: 53
    Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
    Item Level: 86
    Fingerprint: 0x9f252087
    +6 to Strength
    +7 to Energy
    +1 to Dexterity
    +200% Enhanced Defense
    +52 to Attack Rating
    Lightning Resist +8%
    +20 poison damage over 2 seconds
    7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
    -2 to Light Radius
    Half Freeze Duration
    138% Damage to Demons :thumbup:
    +339 to Attack Rating against Demons :thumbup:
    +3 to Mana After Each Kill
    Socketed (3: 3 used)

When my Grief phase blade hits a demon it does +672% damage, and my Oath cryptic sword +588% :crazyeyes:

OVG: There are other video games?

4. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Diabloii.Net Member

It's Wednesday? That's testament to my sleep patterns being messed up and the days just melting into one...

5. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

And I didn't notice either. :(

6. LeWoVoc

LeWoVoc Diabloii.Net Member

Good luck with the job hunt, Thy.

RL: Going on a bike ride in a few minutes with a friend. Have a new route to try. It's going to be nice.

D2: Maybe later tonight. I've got three goals at the moment: an MF sorc, a Trav barb, and a 99er of some sort.

OVG: Nope.

7. Pijus

Pijus Diabloii.Net Member

RL: School.

D2: Yes, lots. Got my frenzy barb from nm dry hills to hell today, and going to play for 50 more minutes. Having lot's of fun so far. We'll see how hell goes, but considering my equipment, I should do fine. I might even finish him and make a writeup.

8. Evasive

Evasive Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Hmmm, now the Tuesdaily is the Wednesdaily but heyho lets go.

D2: MP with wickedswami, a few baalruns in normal then progressed to nightmare. wicked respecced before starting NM and accidentally turned his windy into a titan windy by shift clicking on str :yes: After completing the den in NM he respecced back to a normal stat distribution.

Also did some run with my new Blova Sorc. She's loving AT even though Magefist is the only unique I have found so far - maybe it is all those base items that are dropping, countless Giant Threshers, Dusk Shrouds, Beserker Axes to name but a few.