Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Time Has Come To Impeach Freet!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DOC, Oct 17, 2006.

?

Favorite Demon Hunter Skill?

1. Fan of Knives

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  2. Molten Arrow

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  3. Grenade

6 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. Bola

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Entangling Shot

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Vault

6 vote(s)
    15.8%
  7. Spike Trap

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  8. Multishot

6 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. DOC

DOC Off Topic Moderator

The Time Has Come To Impeach Freet!

When in the course of a certain mod’s reign it comes a time when one must exam the work and character of such a poster, for our dear Freet, the time is now. We have long trusted and thought of him as a leader and a caring, loving soul for our dear OTF, but I intend to show you that he is nothing more than a sick and tormented old man whose hate has consumed him and corrupted his demented and perverted mind. In his own words, taken from past posts, you will see through my creative quoting and selective, entirely out of context arguments, that Freet should be impeached!

Here, you can easily see that the man has lost his mind, outright admiting to his insanity by offering to take the seat of the forum psycho, which is already held by one Smeggy. (Don't even get me started on the hostile take over issue presented here)

Freet my boy, there is certain point where harmless joking and outright sexual harassment come together, and you sir are the latter. Insinuating that girls get drunk and make a movie is not the way you should take out your needs, my god man, HC and others are here for a family filled atmosphere!

Here you will see, that Freet supports torture of terrorist captives by the armed forces. His sick method of prying infomation, taken from a former thread, ranks right up there in sickness with that dude from those Saw movies or even ash's post count.

Finally shown here is the most outright plan for his world domination ever! I mean if people are trying to call for the impeachment of Bush for invading countries, then the voices in the senile old man's head telling him to invade other countries, ESPECIALLY the far superior nation of Canada, should call for his death. Who knew he had plots beyond the OTF and I sir certainly would blame durf for this one.

So, for those of you in support for impeaching Freet but have long been afraid to say it, now is the time to act! Now is the time to stand up to him and say "Hey you diller lovin' Texan who goes around Myspace lying about his age! You need someone to put you in your place!" Come my fellow lovers of the OTF, get this maniac out! Search his posts, the truth is out there!

2. Module88

Module88 IncGamers Member

Sorry DOC, you made a bad case.

Anyone who's been here more than a year has lost his/her mind. Read as, pretty much all of us.

Totally HC's fault. If she weren't so damn fi...

Some people here support torture of terrorist captives. His method is no sicker than forcing people to listen to emo music for days on end, so this is a moot point.

Whatever dude. If Freet leaves, Llad can claim the throne as the oldest OTF member here. And God knows what would happen if that happened. :shocked:

3. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

If this comes to violence I will launch the Japanese robot ninja armies to defend Freet. You have been warned.

4. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

I have this dress with a suspicious stain on it you could use.

5. Talga Vasternich

Talga Vasternich IncGamers Member

Now come the strong-arm, threatening tactics to keep Freet in power.

Be afraid....be very afraid.

6. Stompwampa

Stompwampa IncGamers Member

never underestimate the power of a dirty old man with a cane...

7. Stompwampa

i came, i saw, I pulled a dondrei.

8. Freet

Freet IncGamers Member

So, you want to revolt hey little buddy?

You will rue the day you crossed the Freetster!

*Unleashes killer hounds*

*Which are actually 'dillers with sporks duct taped to their heads. But they could leave a nasty bruise on your ankle if you ran into one.*

9. PatMaGroin

PatMaGroin IncGamers Member

Did you at least buy him dinner first?

10. kobold

kobold Banned

Who's the bookie around here?

*chink*

^^ that's my two bits, betting on Freet. What are the odds given, anyway?

*sits back, grabs bowl of popcorn, cracks beer*

This is better than pay-per-view. :thumbsup:

11. Stompwampa

Hell no! I'm a cheap bastard.

12. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

DOC i think your alone on this poll, Freet may be getting old, senile, and somewhat psychotic (many otf-ers are also), but hes still an awesome mod

when he gets alzheimers and needs depends we'll think about trading him in

13. skihard

skihard Banned

Are you making racial comments against DOC? Oh, and at least DOC hasn't openly attempted to flirt with HC, well not unless he has and is hiding it from me with his super mod powers, wait he probably is doing that damn it now I don't know which side I'm on...curse you people in this forum bunch of pervs

14. kobold

kobold Banned

*watch as kobold foolishly rises to the bait...*

Come on man, typically, having * * surrounding something denotes an action, is this case putting my two bits on a counter (with the corresponding sound). Pretty sure I have refrained from any sort of racial connotations during most of my time here.

It's not my fault that your wife is hot, and that I'm a guy. Isn't it a compliment to either your natural charisma that you ended up with her?

Also, I would think that my flirting with HC would be much better than me attempting to flirt with you. :flowers: :wink:

15. Freet

Freet IncGamers Member

And now it's our fault because you bring your hot babe wife to THESE forums?

And what exactly did you think would happen? Huh????

Did you not notice what happened when Anhknnananna introduced his lovely bride to the wolves here?

*winks at Isolde*

16. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

Sporks? I believe that contravenes the Geneva Convention.

17. Gorny

Gorny Banned

DOC, your odds of winning this thing are aprox. 3,720 to1!

18. skihard

skihard Banned

Now I'm sure you know that I was just trying to instigate and that I wasn't really accusing you of being racist, but I feel I may have offended so I'll retract my sad attempt at a comic relief.

It's not my fault she's hot either but I seem to be paying some sort of sick price for her being so. If only I never would have made the "wife wants new boobs" thread she never would have infiltrated my little world.

Oh and I don't mind it if you give me flowers although they will just wilt and die like any relationship you and I could ever have, however if you give me good dark chocolate (85% or so) I'll be a loyal friend.

I didn’t bring her she was looking over my shoulder one day while I was posting, saw a thread I started, she stopped in and said she’d only be around for that thread then….YOU invited her to stay forever, you enticed her with your old guy charms, now for some reason I don’t understand she finds all (almost) of you fun, interesting, weird, humorous, unique and just plain better than people on the other forums she visits.

To think the game that won’t be mentioned caused us some rough times in our marriage because of my deep involvement in it, and now a forum that came about because of it has her so wrapped up that she sometimes can’t sleep.

19. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

Please, do not say things like that to him. He beliefs that stuff you know.:smiley:

20. kobold

kobold Banned

nah, you didn't offend me in the least. No need to retract that.