the tat is done!

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
the tat is done!

Finally went and got it finished yesterday. The texture is a little rough on the right, but that's just from the whole, ya know, stabbing thing.

Click me.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Looks awesome! I really like that the colors are so vivid instead of dark green or black or dark red. I'm sure the girls will love it too. ;)

That is probably the brightest tattoo I have ever seen. I know it should get less shiny and it will dull over time, but wow, those are bright colors.

Go get a tan and make your sun stand out a bit more.

Very cool.

Johnny

Banned
The bruise on the right shoulder points to the use of a gimp suit over a longer period of time.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice bro! I still think you should've gotton one that says "Peanuts or Kittens?" :lol:

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
That is probably the brightest tattoo I have ever seen. I know it should get less shiny and it will dull over time, but wow, those are bright colors.

Yah the shinyness is partly the texture of my skin right now, and partly due to it being damp from the shower I had just taken before the pic. And yes, I'm very white from not having the time to go lay out. Gotta give this a couple weeks to set in then I can go out.

Johnny said:
The bruise on the right shoulder points to the use of a gimp suit over a longer period of time.
Hah! That's actually a stain from ink that he was wiping off. It'll wash off soon. It does look very bruisish in that pic though. It's a nice shade of light green when I look at it.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:

Very cool.
It'll fade over time. One of my buddies showed me pictures of when he got this cross on his back, it was really shiny, but now it's not.

I plan on getting a tattoo soon.

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
blah...tatooes just aren't my thing

but for all things art, that's a pretty good picture, certainly better than any flaming skulls

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
wow, thats really colorful!

an idea for the sun - and the tan.
if you go outside to tan, put something over the sun in your tattoo, taht way, your skin will be darker, and the sun will be lighter :thumbsup:

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Newman said:
Nice bro! I still think you should've gotton one that says "Peanuts or Kittens?" :lol:
We'll wait 'till I'm drunk for that one. And since I don't drink... :)

Mecal said:
an idea for the sun - and the tan.
if you go outside to tan, put something over the sun in your tattoo, taht way, your skin will be darker, and the sun will be lighter
Haha, selective tanning? That would be an interesting result, I'm sure.

Ev_ said:
We'll wait 'till I'm drunk for that one. And since I don't drink... :)

Haha, selective tanning? That would be an interesting result, I'm sure.
Haven't you ever seen girls put playboy stickers on like their thigh when they tan? When they take it off they have a bright white bunny.

{KOW}Spazed said:
Haven't you ever seen girls put playboy stickers on like their thigh when they tan? When they take it off they have a bright white bunny.
really? i've never seen that but im sure its very cute. indeed.

very nice tatoo ev.. i love the brightness. :)