The stupidest thing you've done in your life.

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
The stupidest thing you've done in your life.

Hello everyone! I was bored (D2 down AGAIN) so I just wanted to post this. The stupidest thing i've ever done in my life was stay up for 72 hours straight playing a video game. I was so weak, tired, mad and stoopid lol. And then, when I finally did go to sleep, I had to wake up 5 HOURS LATER because a friend came over :shocked:

Lord Nyax

Banned
Damn.. that's not good. I've ... well I've made someone cheat with me. Im not proud of it. Not one bit.
Maybe a bit inconsiderate to bring this up, but aren't you...13?

Dumbest thing...dumbest thing....gimme a minute, I gotta sort hundreds of thousands of dumb things...I'll get back to ya...

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmm...
Insulted a teacher to his face. Then, got an A anyway. But it was still stoopid.

I know it isn't that dumb, but I was eager to get away from the post count.

EDIT: How is a 13 year old able to "cheat" on someone? Now we 14 year olds....
PS- Notice the times on our posts, Holy.

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe a bit inconsiderate to bring this up, but aren't you...13?

Dumbest thing...dumbest thing....gimme a minute, I gotta sort hundreds of thousands of dumb things...I'll get back to ya...
Yes .. I am 13. That's why I feel terrible about it. The day that it happened, I was so happy. But noe ..... :undecided: :cry:

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
You must refer to it as *crowbar swings* or something the like in here, unless you are talking about it in a hobby/favorite game light.

EDIT: Me and Holy are in sync tonite. Again, look at post time.

rare

Diabloii.Net Member
i guess its a tie between sticking scissors into an electrical outlet..

and sneaking into a Donald Trump golf course, getting stuck in it, and having questionable items in the car. the security guy kinda let us go so it wasnt that bad.

dantheman5415

Diabloii.Net Member
i guess its a tie between sticking scissors into an electrical outlet..
Haha, that reminds of something that happened in my biology class. We were dissecting fetal pigs when my partner decided to stick the forceps into the outlet to see what would happen...

A few seconds later half of the forceps had burned off :cool:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I dunno, lots of little things but nothing really big. Well, maybe going into maths instead of something with more ca-ching value like Finance or something. But it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Getting married. Should've listened to what my friends were saying about her... and should've kept my eyes open. On the other hand, the fact that I have a backbone is a direct correlation to the terrible mess things devolved into.

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Getting married. Should've listened to what my friends were saying about her... and should've kept my eyes open. On the other hand, the fact that I have a backbone is a direct correlation to the terrible mess things devolved into.
What made the marriage so bad ?