The Stash - A giveaway

Smith

Banned
The Stash - A giveaway

I've started a forum called 'The Stash,' where players come together to donate items for a giveaway. I've already received numerous items including WFs, expensive sets, and other good items, along with an account with a godly sorceress. These will all be given away to numerous people by having them do a little writing based on what I ask for, like diabloii.net's.

The first is for an unidentified Skulders Ire, and can be located here: http://inevitable.leamhost.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=12

I've sent an email to [email protected] concerning this giveaway and I hope he publishes something about it on the news page to bring more people into it.

The forum address is: http://inevitable.leamhost.net/forum/

Good luck, and I hope you win!

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
You should probably also mention what realm this will be for, as well as whether the items in question are ladder or non-ladder, HC or SC. :)

Smith

Banned
Right now I want to focus on USeast and USwest, when more people donate from other realms, then I will begin giveaways from there.

USeast are from where the first 2 donations have come from, and to where the skulders ire shall be given.

Smith

Banned
Well I thought about it, but I'd have less control over what was happening than if I owned the forums I was using. It doesn't take but a few seconds to register and post.

Smith

Banned
Well I thought about it, but I'd have less control over what was happening than if I owned the forums I was using. It doesn't take but a few seconds to register and post.

OOps, pushed post thread twice, sorry.

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
This isn't for the contest. Just wanted to write one. Maybe it could be an example or something.

The sorc is naked.
She wields a level one staff.
Fear her firebolt.

[edit] Oops! realized it had to be my own thread. Oh well, like I said, only an example.

Smith

Banned
Come on and sign up, the more people that join the more that win!

I'd like to congradulate whodisbe on winning the first drawing.