The SPF Hamachi FAQ

Fast Eddie

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: The SPF Hamachi FAQ

Oh really? Well I guess I just didn't think it would be that simple :p I will try to look at that when I am next free.

Have you tried redownloading/reinstalling?
This worked fine and solved my Hamachi problems.

Now if I could only minimise lag...

Last edited:

neno

Diabloii.Net Member

Hello, I would like to join Hamachi games if that's still possible.

I sent a PM to you Fast Eddie in hope for an IP/PW.

Thx in advance. :)

neno

Diabloii.Net Member

Thx. :) Anyway, to introduce myself;

I am 22 y.o. guy from Croatia. Played d2 really ALOT (since it's release, with pauses). :) SP, Bnet etc... favorite classes are sorc, javazon and barb. I am familiar with Hamachi as I played Titan quest over it with some friends. I stopped D2 'cos Bnet style of playing is too repetitive for me, and this looks like refreshment, as I look forward to play with fair bunch of people. :)

Hope to see you in game soon. :)

neno

Diabloii.Net Member

Hello again, while trying to connect to Eddie's Hamachi server I encounter an error that says Network is full eventho it apparently is not. Anyone know possible solution for this problem?

PS:
I already have 1 network running on it without problems... and FE says there IS room on this server aswell... hmmm! :|

Last edited:

Tanksaabas

Diabloii.Net Member

Yarr , I'd also like to take part of the SPF Hamachi network. Previously I have played on hamachi before , with success and also failure. So lets see if this works. PM also sent to FE.

Tanksaabas

Diabloii.Net Member

Ok , got the network name and pw but it says the nw is full. Read info on Hamachi that a non commercial nw limit is 16 people. Having just one nw for the whole SPF wont work. There are too many people and too little slots.

Fast Eddie

Diabloii.Net Member

To update everyone - I have created a second network for the newer members, obviously it will be a bit more sparse than the older network initially. I am getting round to PMing Starloader, neno and Tanksaabas with the new details.

There is also a Median XL Hamachi network now, and I have updated the original FAQ in post #1.

Justa

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi, wouldn't mind if I could get in on this secret society as dune puts it, I don't mind joining the 2nd network since I play with Neno a lot anyway..

Hopefully theres no shin kicking for joining this particular group

neno

Diabloii.Net Member

I am also reporting my entrance on 2nd Hamachi server, sorry I wasn't on lately I was busy building frenzier. As it's almost over I'm rdy for some baal runs and other fun. :D

However, only few people on this network... maybe some balance would be nice to have between 2 networks?

Fast Eddie

Diabloii.Net Member

I'd be more than happy to let a few people from the first network onto the second, but the same problem of overcrowding may occur again. If anyone from the first network wants to join the new network to help the balance issues, please post here or PM me. We shall see what happens.

I'm in the process of keeping up to date with the new networks and membership applications as best I can, but I'm getting my *** kicked by college ATM so I may take a few days to reply.

Also, my forum subscription ran out recently, so my PM box pretended it was full, so I may have missed some PMs before I renewed it just now.

Thanks all.

EDIT: Added Justa.

Last edited:

Fast Eddie

Diabloii.Net Member

UPDATE
======

I have just got a new computer, and with it, a new Hamachi IP. As a result, I am unable to log on to the SPF Hamachi networks, and have basically lost all admin capabilities. This means that only those currently on the SPF Hamachi networks can access them and continue to use them.

I am taking this opportunity to halt maintaining any SPF Hamachi networks - please do not PM me with any requests to join the two SPF networks. However, the FAQ will continue to be hosted as a means of general information about Hamachi, and you can still post questions here. Also, just because I am not maintaining any networks does not stop you from creating your own! I would suggest an element of caution as these *may* be less well maintained and policed than the ones I ran - if everyone set up their own network it would be very hard to keep track of them all. There is already a network ran by forum member Juicy Cheese which is quite popular.

I would like to thank all those who took an interest in the networks, those who joined, and those who used them to enhance the SPF MP community. It really was a joy to do, but university work has got the better of me this year.

Eddie.

Pijus

Diabloii.Net Member

I'd like to join this. The way I understand it, the first and second networks can no longer accept new people? I guess I should just PM Juicy Cheese then?

Pijus

Diabloii.Net Member

Is Juicy Cheese the forum name of someone, or the name of the network?

VijayM

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey guys, how can I get in on all this Hamachi goodness? Anyone running a network that can send me the info?

Maccer

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi guys. I've been playing Diablo since 2004. But I had a break.

I haven't played on an MP before so I guess this is the right place to go.
Can I join? I want to see how MP is awesome. :)