The Sopranos

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
The Sopranos

This show has been playing on basic cable now, which means that I finally get to watch it albeit I never had any inclination to watch it before. Its just such a great show in terms of character, storyline, plot etc. Often times I find little things that are said that remind me of Shakespeare (but for the record I am in no way comparing the two). Anyone else watch the show?

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Ya just watched Seasons 1-6 about a month ago. The final bit should be coming out in March and that is supposed to end the series. Its interesting to read how many of the guys in the show are really tied up in crime in the past or present.

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
I got HBO so I've seen it straight up. It must be nerfed on basic cable. It's a good show.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I saw whatever season it was where the daughter went off to college, which was my freshman year also

haven't seen it since

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
I have never seen an episode of it. No point in watching it on cable either, it's probably censored to high hell, plus its well into the series, so starting to watch it now is pointless.

But there is an upside, I would like to watch it. So perhaps one day, one very uneventful day, Ill drag my lazy bum over to Blockbuster and rent what seasons they got...then spend 29 days watching it. :wink2:

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Blockbuster and rent what seasons they got...then spend 29 days watching it. :wink2:
It's well worth it. I saw 2 or 3 scattered episodes this past summer on a trip home and was blown away. Came back overseas and downloaded everything out there. MY wife and I were addicted instantly.

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
Yoss, that was pretty much what happened to me. Also I watch it on cable (since its hard to find in Rogers) and its not censored at all. All the swearing (I can't imagine how much more there would be if I am watching a censored version), the strippers' boobies, gunshots (people's heads being blown away) are all visible to my daily liking. I think I gonna definitely try to get all the seasons before I go on vacation.