The "So, what are you doing?" Thread

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
The "So, what are you doing?" Thread

So I'm bored. Have absolutely nothing to do. I have no furniture in my apartment (and haven't had any for more than a week now) so I've been sleeping on the floor luckily in a sleeping bag. I've been looking for jobs, but haven't found any luck because there's hardly any jobs around here that are worth doing and they won't pay enough for even my rent. I can't see my girlfriend until the end of the month probably. I don't have anything to eat right now, except for some Turkey Breast, Peanut Butter, and Jelly (there's no bread).

So how about you? Where are you in your life right now? I'm actually genuinely interested in hearing your stories!

th5418

Banned
Im in highschool. Stuyding for 4 tests tomorrow. I dont have anything to drink except for water and......apple cider. I have food to eat. I live better than you right now. :D Ill drink with you. APple cider that is! :drink:

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
Life is ok for me right now. Which is a nice change. I am about to start a Youth Work course so that will be cool, as this is something I have been interested in for awhile. My band is getting heaps better, and will start playing gigs in a month or two. So yeah. It's all good. Apart from being desperately lonely.

tintrail

Diabloii.Net Member
Smelly said:
So I'm bored. Have absolutely nothing to do. I have no furniture in my apartment (and haven't had any for more than a week now) so I've been sleeping on the floor luckily in a sleeping bag. I've been looking for jobs, but haven't found any luck because there's hardly any jobs around here that are worth doing and they won't pay enough for even my rent. I can't see my girlfriend until the end of the month probably. I don't have anything to eat right now, except for some Turkey Breast, Peanut Butter, and Jelly (there's no bread).

So how about you? Where are you in your life right now? I'm actually genuinely interested in hearing your stories!
dang dude.. sorry to here you are in such rough conditions...

right now i am frustrated. im trying to do my foundations of math homework, proving a bunch of stuff. but try as i may i cannot see to crack three of the proofs that i need to do, which is really frustrating, especially since i have been working on these seven proofs since about 3 this afternoon. i'll post a bit more later tonight, when i have some more time/ have finished the proofs.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
Im in highschool. Stuyding for 4 tests tomorrow. I dont have anything to drink except for water and......apple cider. I have food to eat. I live better than you right now. :D Ill drink with you. APple cider that is! :drink:
Cheers! :drink:

Thanks for the apple cider, th5418! I really like apple cider.

My_Immortal6 said:
Life is ok for me right now. Which is a nice change. I am about to start a Youth Work course so that will be cool, as this is something I have been interested in for awhile. My band is getting heaps better, and will start playing gigs in a month or two. So yeah. It's all good. Apart from being desperately lonely.
I'm sorry to hear that, bud. Are you actively looking for someone? I remember when my angel came into my life... I wasn't even looking, I was avoiding it, haha!

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
Smelly said:
I'm sorry to hear that, bud. Are you actively looking for someone? I remember when my angel came into my life... I wasn't even looking, I was avoiding it, haha!
It's cool, I'm more interested in just being a guitarist in a kick *** band right now. :D

Rock on.

:yep:

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm.. i'm talking to steve, trying to scratch a hard to reach place on my back, and trying to adjust these damn boxers that i'm wearing

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Holy crap I'm so hungry I think I'm going to eat Arby's again... sigh. Wish I had more than 300 bucks so I could go and buy myself some damn cooking supplies.

And how could I forget about zie cider? :drink: