The Smartest Thing You've Done In Your life

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Just as with the stupid things, lots of little things but nothing big. Small peaks, shallow troughs.

SteveMartinfan

Diabloii.Net Member
Smartest thing I did is actually something that I never did. My old boss at work used to tell me if our machine tech ever was being a real jerk to me to tell him off. I never did that and it was probably a good thing; a few months later, that machine tech became our boss... I never liked the guy and still don't, but I just felt that I shouldn't treat him like junk, either (and while he could be the biggest jerk around, he also had his good days...heck, I've even got his Pogo.com name if I ever wanted to game with him).

For some reason, it's easier for me to think of the stupid things I've done versus the smart things...

kobold

Banned
Cue the cheesy music please...

I got married to a wonderful lady. Seriously. I have a strong willed person that I can rely on. She's a great mom to our kids. Puts up with my crap. Listens to my rambling about odd things.

There's also other perks that I'm not going into here...

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Cue the cheesy music please...

I got married to a wonderful lady. Seriously. I have a strong willed person that I can rely on. She's a great mom to our kids. Puts up with my crap. Listens to my rambling about odd things.

There's also other perks that I'm not going into here...
Lucky you.. =)