The Silent Treatment! Hmmph...

FistOfFury

Diabloii.Net Member
The Silent Treatment! Hmmph...

Is this lag or a bug? Sometimes clicking on the town npc's just doesn't work. I can go to stash, and that works fine. Sending messages works. But npc's won't let me click on them. It's happening right now in a game I'm in, I hope that I don't have to log out to fix it like last time, because I don't feel like redoing the area I was running in search of a waypoint...lol

FistOfFury

Diabloii.Net Member
I guess it's lag...now I'm getting massive lag that won't go away like yesterday. The map starts jumping around like crazy and actions take forever, even though my ping doesn't seem all that abnormal when I typed /fps to check it. B.net is awesome.

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
Sometimes it happens to me, it's not a lag but rather a bug : I can't talk to NPC, click on WP's, click on stash... But I can go outside and kill monsters normally... It's really weird :shocked: !

Only remedy : quit and rejoin... :rolleyes:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I get that sometimes, it seems like lag but everything else works fine. Goes away eventually.

Yesterday Bnet really pissed me off, one of my chars had perma-lag right before finding the WP and then got "failed to join" over and over again. I tried another char and it worked fine. It just hates my druid.