the sanctuary shield strategy for barb

Errol

Diabloii.Net Member
the sanctuary shield strategy for barb

hi everybody, i just craft a sanctuary shield in a troll nest and i find a funny charge skill: it is slow missile. i try it on hammerdin, fireball sorc, zon and guess what it works wonderfully. so hammerdin have so slow spiraling hammer that you can make your way in between without being hit once, fireball loke like snail same for zon. i can triangle hammerdin easily... somebody have try that trick??? msg me to tell me your experiment

Thanks Errol

Errol

Diabloii.Net Member
more testing with sanctuary shield strategy for barb

i try that strategy on a bone necro and it works well too, it almost reduce their speed to an amibae running a marathon, the bone spirit took 15 sec to cross the screen and the bone spears have the speed of a bone spirit. I even have time to triangle the necro to death

try it and laugh Errol

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
your right, it works wonders against necros, but you cant slow hammers from hammerdins ;)

Errol

Diabloii.Net Member
answer to dkay

dear dkay , ty for your comment... i try it on my own pally with my second computer so it was my barb who slow missile my hammerdin and it seem to slow down the hammer fcr ,i nstead of 125% it seems to be more 45 or 63% fcr, i will make further testing just to be sure, but by the way, in duel hammerdin are easier to triangle ww when they are slow missiled and i score more win when i use that strategy.

ty Errol