The RRM and battle.net

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
The RRM and battle.net

Well, it works on battle.net too, but there are a few strange display issues that have come to my attention.

- Lilith's name is displayed wrong, lag didn't cause it this time. Her name is "Furnace of Pain" for RRM using players.
- On the "choose hero class" screen, "key of terror" and "key of hate" is written in red, for no reason. Goes away when clicking a hero.
- The "your connection has been restricted" message does not display, it just shows a blank character screen.

Any more? Anyone know what causes it? I thought the mod just changed the font for the runes to red, and nothing else.

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
On the "choose hero class" screen, "key of terror" and "key of hate" is written in red, for no reason. Goes away when clicking a hero.
I hadn't noticed this on mine. Can you supply a screenshot?

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
You wouldn't get any answers from most people in the SPF, since this is considered mod support, which isn't allowed.

Usually, these string mess-ups happen when you're using a 1.10 .tbl file in 1.11. Download the RRM again, it should be using the 1.11 patchstring.tbl now.

MageChick

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought RRM and RWM were pretty much accepted there, oh well. I guess I need to read their FAQ again

nex

Diabloii.Net Member
MageChick said:
I thought RRM and RWM were pretty much accepted there, oh well. I guess I need to read their FAQ again
They are. Technical discussion about mods and details how to mod aren't allowed.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
The real funny part is where Lilith is named "Furnace of Pain" - That made for a really really cool screenshot! (Which I blamed on lag at the time)-

@RTB it's only a week since I downloaded the RRM, but I will re-DL it.