the revolution is now

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
the revolution is now

creepy grins tars. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndave and I are now now joined in the unholy union of freaky looking honkey tonk singers that i have never heard of.

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
I will be posting sample pics and guys up for grabs in the "The mysterious grin of doom" thread.

I think durf had a few good ones too.

<----this guy fits both bills. He's a horrible evil clown dude and also a nice, John Denver type singer on the side for a bit of extra dough (when he doesn't get enough food falling in through the sewer grates.)

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
actually, I've been looking for a new one, maybe someone can help me out, I want Matthias (Anthony Zerbe) from Omega Man, preferably grinning of course, I've been looking everywhere, how can we have the family without Matthias? hmm, I think Zebra knows something, take him to the little room for "questioning"

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
coly crap, suicidal zebra, its been a while since that picture has pierced my sanity :xmad:

Ash?? going oldschool, i like it. Maybe eventually I will switch back to my original Full Throttle picture after the grin revolution ends ;).

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
What about this:

<<<<<<<<

Can I be part of the unholy union with that, or must I get a singer?
Yeah anything will do, Its just gotta be a grin thats too happy for compfort...