The Return of Bad Ash vs. Noodle Mafia Game!

Who did it?

• Total voters

The Silver Shroud

Diabloii.Net Member
We have a new player interested, but I think it's too late to add someone into this game as it's late day 1. Up to you all. I'll give people an hour from this post to comment on it in thread here.

Noodle

Or maybe everyone who joins from here on out is a bus driver. What sort of monster would put multiple bus drivers in one game?

The Silver Shroud

Diabloii.Net Member
Since it was Father's Day weekend, I'm extending the day by 24 hours. End of day will be on Tuesday evening at 9PM CST on 06/20/2017.

Say hello to out newest player:

Warng1286

Warng1286 is ejected into the play area via a hidden panel that opened up in one of the walls. An Old oak whiskey barrel shoots out of the hole in the wall, which quickly closes. The barrel shatters on impact, revealing a figure tied up in a rug. Warng1286 remembers nothing about where he was or how he got here.

Vote Count:

Bad Ash: (0)
Caluin Graye: (2)....Zemaj, Scarlet Rage
Kestegs: (0)
Noodle: (0)
Pyro/Leo: (0)
Scarlet Rage: (1)...Pyrotechnician
Scott: (0)
Zemaj: (0)
Marahumm: (0)
Warng1286: (0)

***Initial post has been updated***

Last edited:

Scarlet Rage

Diabloii.Net Member
Warng, each site has its own meta. Just be open, honest and respectful.

I am playing my first game here, and rvs is common where I am from.

Scott Berland

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome Warng... I'm a relative newb with a stellar winning percentage of 100% (1-0). Follow my lead, you'll go far. j/k. It's a pretty fun game, but there is no way to get a firm grasp on it other than just playing and observing what others do. That said, every game is unique, and this game has a distinct flavor from the other I played.

To all, perhaps I'm a softie, or gutless, but I have no clue who the scum is at this juncture. As such, I'm hard pressed to toss out a name or jump on the bandwagon for the sole purpose of appearing "active". I'll be happy to engage in idle chit-chat until I do, but thus far I vote: Nobody

Scarlet Rage

Diabloii.Net Member
Scott, that's exactly why we have RVS on mafiascum. I'm not pretending I have a scumread on the guy I'm voting. The philosophy is that, when the votes start coming, people start acting. Then we can read people.

From what I can tell, of your site meta, I'm not sure how the vote on me by Pyro complies or doesn't. Yet, my gut would assume that if my current vote target (CG) is scum, then there are higher odds of Pyro being scum. It's harder to determine whether that is a chainsaw or not.

kestegs

D3 Monk Moderator
Oh, hi there! I was not aware the game had even started, as for some reason I didn't get an email relay about my PM from SS.

Kestegs, do you think there might be hidden mechanics to this game that we might be able to discover? There are a few items on the table in the story. Think we can.....
No idea. It is a vanilla game, but I also know the moderator.

I'm in favor, as long as they're town.
You might want to hit the bathroom, you've got LAMIST all over your face.

Hey folks. I'm pretty much a total newbie. Trying to read up on strategy atm, go easy on me ;)
The only people that need strategy are the mafia, so what strategy do you intend to employ?

Welcome Warng... I'm a relative newb with a stellar winning percentage of 100% (1-0). Follow my lead, you'll go far. j/k. It's a pretty fun game, but there is no way to get a firm grasp on it other than just playing and observing what others do. That said, every game is unique, and this game has a distinct flavor from the other I played.

To all, perhaps I'm a softie, or gutless, but I have no clue who the scum is at this juncture. As such, I'm hard pressed to toss out a name or jump on the bandwagon for the sole purpose of appearing "active". I'll be happy to engage in idle chit-chat until I do, but thus far I vote: Nobody
Did you really expect to have a hard read on scum at this point in the game?

Bad Ash

Diabloii.Net Member
My real life is starting to resemble absurdist fantasy. On top of eulogizing my best friend on Saturday, my three-year-old son broke his femur that same night in a freak bouncy castle accident. Needless to say, this game completely slipped my mind.

We are home. Son will be fine. I am here. And I am ready to kick ass. On a non-exciting side-note, does anyone have an app that allows posting to this forum? It appears that Tapatalk is expired, although I could just be too old now to understand technology. I heard when you hit 30, everything becomes an oldie and Siri and Alexa become ignorant to my callings.

Bad Ash, on essentially a day 0 where no hard facts are presented to the group, do you believe a lunch is better than a no lynch, given how small this particular game is?

Caluin Graye, I believe you've got the most votes so far, mostly due to inactivity and the idea that a lunch is better than a no lynch. Thoughts?

Kestegs, do you think there might be hidden mechanics to this game that we might be able to discover? There are a few items on the table in the story. Think we can.....

Take: Rope

Noodle, about how vanilla do you believe this game to be?

Pyro, do you think that the mayhem Shroud promised will be game changing, or do you think it's mostly just flavor text?

Scarlet Rage, do you think a bandwagon vote onto a joke vote is a viable play?

Scott, how do you feel about these games so far? I believe this is your second game? With not much info to go on, do you have any reads so far?

Zemaj, I believe you were in the last game where non-activity won. Do you think that's happening again this game?
No foreplay Mar? None at all? You want to just pretend like it is old times, eh? Pish posh, you can't go all the way with a question like that, I need to warm up first.

The only observation I'll share so far is that it's incredibly scummy for Marahumm, or really anyone, to unvote Bad Ash.
Vote: Noodle

Bad Ash

Diabloii.Net Member
I think you have so far played a very middle of the road game so far. Clearly, we don't have a ton to go off of, so it doesn't mean much. Hopefully this answers Marahumm's earlier question though:

Unovte: Noodle
Vote: Caluin Graye

Marahumm

Diabloii.Net Member
My real life is starting to resemble absurdist fantasy. On top of eulogizing my best friend on Saturday, my three-year-old son broke his femur that same night in a freak bouncy castle accident. Needless to say, this game completely slipped my mind.

We are home. Son will be fine. I am here. And I am ready to kick ass. On a non-exciting side-note, does anyone have an app that allows posting to this forum? It appears that Tapatalk is expired, although I could just be too old now to understand technology. I heard when you hit 30, everything becomes an oldie and Siri and Alexa become ignorant to my callings.
Real sorry to hear about all the nonsense going on in your personal life, man. I'm glad to hear you're hanging in there.

No foreplay Mar? None at all? You want to just pretend like it is old times, eh? Pish posh, you can't go all the way with a question like that, I need to warm up first.
Ehh, at the moment we were running late on time, so I figured I'd get some discussion going. With the work schedule I've got I'm limited to basically mornings, lunches, and evenings to post. It's tough to build a conversation on a Day 0 where nothing's happened yet. Swing by my neck of the bar we're trapped in later though and I'll treat you to some non-laced coconut rumkist ;)