Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Return of Bad Ash vs. Noodle Mafia Game!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by The Silver Shroud, Jun 18, 2017 at 2:47 AM.

?

Who did it?

1. Bad Ash!

14.3%
  2. Noodle!

14.3%
  3. Durf/Poing!

71.4%
  1. The Silver Shroud

The Silver Shroud IncGamers Site Pal

The Return of Bad Ash vs. Noodle Mafia Game Thread!

The Cast:

Bad Ash
    Caluin Graye
    Kestegs
    Noodle
    Pyro/Leo
    Scarlet Rage
    Scott
    Zemaj
    Marahumm**
    Warng1286**

**Bonus player slot

Players Alive (9/10)

Bad Ash
    Kestegs
    Noodle
    Pyro/Leo
    Scarlet Rage
    Scott
    Zemaj
    Marahumm
    Warng1286

Mod Killed: (1/10)

Caluin Graye

Dead and in the Graveyard Topic: (1/10)

1. Caluin Graye

Vote counts by Day:

Day 1:

Bad Ash: (0)
    Caluin Graye: (6)....Zemaj, Scarlet Rage, Bad Ash, Marahumm, warng1286, kestegs
    Kestegs: (1) ....Noodle
    Noodle: (0)
    Pyro/Leo: (0)
    Scarlet Rage: (2)...Pyrotechnician, kestegs
    Scott: (0)
    Zemaj: (0)
    Marahumm: (0)
    Warng1286: (0)

Day 2:

Mid-way (pun intended) through Day 2 Vote Count @ 11:12PM CST:

Kestegs: (0)
    Pyro/Leo: (1) [Scarlet Rage]
    Scarlet Rage: (0)

Game Events:

Day 1: Caluin Graye Modkilled for inactivity; Town Cop.

Lynch Tallies by Day:

End of Day 1 Tally:

Caluin Graye: (5)....Zemaj, Scarlet Rage, Bad Ash, Marahumm, warng1286
    Kestegs: (1) ....Noodle
    Pyro/Leo: (0)
    Scarlet Rage: (2)...Pyrotechnician, kestegs

Night 1:

No deaths.

Day 2:

The Rules:

(Please note some rules have changed)

***Roles have been randomly assigned by Advanced Random Generators Shell: MafiaScum Random Generator***

****Night actions will be resolved via Reasonable Action Resolution.

1. Talk about your role and this game is strictly prohibited outside of the game
    thread until it is over (with the exception of designated QT pages).

2. Do not post in the game thread during the night phase. Any post within a few minutes after the end of the day will be ignored. Any post made after that, will result in a mod kill of the poster. Repeated posts during the night phase will also result in a mod kill.

3. Editing, for any reason will result in a mod kill.

4. Any story given regarding lynches and kills is for flavor only.

5. Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead
    people make no posts.

6. Every player gets one lynch vote during the day unless told otherwise in their role
    PM. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded. This forum does not have vote tags.
    If your vote or unvote isn't bolded, it doesn't count
    and please try to put it at the bottom of your post.
    Capitalization or proper spelling of one's name is NOT REQUIRED, however, it must be
    clear who you are voting for; please try to avoid nicknames. Unvoting is required to vote someone else.

Example:
    Vote: Leopold Stotch (Correct)
    Unvote: Leopold Stotch (Correct)

Vote: Leopold Stotch (Incorrect, not bolded)
    Unvote: Leopold Stotch (Incorrect, not bolded)

V or v: Leo (Incorrect, the entire word Vote needs to be there)
    UV or uv: Leo (Incorrect, the entire phrase Unvote or Un Vote needs to be there)

7. Lynching requires the majority of players to vote for the same player. That is, half of the remaining number of players +1 rounded down. A lock occurs when someone with enough votes to be lynched receives another vote, and will be lynched at the end of the day (cannot be unvoted).
    Twilight - Begins when a majority is reached and lasts until I post the flip and declare night. You're still alive until I flip you so you can talk in this game thread until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.

8. If you have any issues with your role, or any other player, please PM me
    in order to find a resolution. Please don’t suicide or do anything rash before
    contacting me. Please wait for a response; it might take me a few hours but I will
    respond. I'm normally at work during the US workday from 7am - to approx 6PM CST. While I do keep an eye out via smart phone, I wont be doing the bulk of the game modding until I am home in the evening.

9. Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they
    are not. For example, I claim to be innocent of (almost) all charges.

10. Do not post any information sent to you in a pm by the host. This includes, but is
    not limited to, numbers of words/letters/punctuation marks. If you want to claim a
    role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you.

11. Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours. The game starts with a 48 hour day
    phase. The first day will be an extra hour long and will end on Monday 06/19/2017 at 9PM CST, that's just over 48 hours from now. As to night actions, please get them to me ASAP during the night. You may change your mind about your night action up until one hour before the start of day. I will always use the most recent night action submitted in resolving the night.

12. You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 2 contributive posts per day
    phase required to be considered "active" ).

13. If you are (temp) banned from the site itself, you will also be mod killed.

14. If you cannot continue playing the game for any reason, PM me beforehand
    to find a solution.

15. Read the rules and your role PM once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team
    win.

16. Behavior - Please don't take anything said during the gamethat may be directed at you as a personal attack, it's the way this game is played. Rivalries (such as the infamous Noodle vs. Bad Ash rivalry) are fine. It's all in the spirit of the game. Don’t be a dick. This is a heated game but below the belt attacks will not be tolerated. Attack the play not the player.

17. Have fun and good luck!

18. Mafia have pre game talk and day talk via private QT.

19. Rule as to Pyrotechnician/Leopold Stotch: Pyro is going on vacation in about a week and will be gone 2 weeks. In the event that Pyro is still alive at that time, Leo will sub in for him. They have both been copied the same role PM. If Pyro dies before that, Leo will not be in this game.
    ==========================================================

They had all decided to do one of those "IRL Forum Meetups", get together for a few beers, burgers, fries, onion rings, more beer, drinking games...

No one noticed that the drinks had been....altered.

They passed out one by one.

Zemaj, face down in a plate of French Fries and Barbecue Sauce, stirred a bit and sat up, wondering what had happened. His mouth felt cotton like.

Noodle, of course, had passed out face first into a bowl of Fusilli and Alfredo Sauce. What could one expect??

Scarlet Rage awoke from being slumped over the table, an empty glass in her hand, the contents spilled onto the table and onto the floor....BARKEEP! She yelled, looking for a towel to clean up...

Scott, ever the poster boy for clean cut and dashing in a suit, had passed out on top of the pool table in the back of the room, his drink on the shelf, mostly empty.

A clamor arose from the men's room, and Bad Ash clumsily made his way out to where the others were. Last thing he remembered, he had just met the rest of the group, and was playing a game of Billiards with Scott...a contest of who's better.

Caluin Graye slowly picked his head up, his hands resting underneath, still holding the burger he was going to take a bite out of before he passed out. He looked around at the others, a bewildered look on his face.

Pyro/Leo had passed out at the bar. They were ordering a margarita after several earlier drinks. Still feeling woozy, thy made their way over to the others.

kestegs awoke as well. He was holding some electrical cord. One end plugged in the wall, but midway through the cord, it was cut, leaving the wires exposed. There was a glass of water nearby. One could only imagine what he was trying to do during his alcohol incuced state. Trying to entertain maybe?

It was a small sports bar. They were all locked in. The doors were solid oak, chained shut on top of being locked. They weren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Music was playing over the Jukebox's speakers, but suddenly it stopped and a voice was heard. They all turned and looked in confusion.

I am The Evil Krischy, the voice said. We're going to play a game. On the table are some rope, a gun, and some other items, including the keys for the door and your freedom. The keys are locked with a five digit combination lock, try to tamber with it and the bombs under the floors and chairs and in the walls go off.

How do you get the keys? I've sorted you all into two possible groups: Town and Mafia. The winner gets the keys and freedom....the losers...die.

Good luck!

It is now Daytime, (Day 1), day ends at 9PM CST on Tuesday 06/20/2017

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch and 7 to lock.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017 at 5:13 AM
  2. Scarlet Rage

Scarlet Rage IncGamers Member

Vote:Bad Ash

I am jealous you are in the title. Teeheee.

3. The Silver Shroud

*Gets on the microphone*

I've been informed that there may be more players interested in this game. If I hear a /in from them via PM within 24 hours, they will be added with a randomly fitting role for this game and an epic entrance scene.

*Stay tuned folks!*

4. The Silver Shroud

Ladies and gents! We have a surprise contestant!

THE ONE! THE ONLY! MARAHUMM!!!!

*Pulls lever, sending Marahumm speeding out of control and into the middle of the play area!!!*

5. Marahumm

Marahumm IncGamers Member

This place looks a touch.....different from when I was here last!

I already voted for Noodle on the poll so the only option is to

Vote: Bad Ash

Gotta keep the great divide divided!

6. Scarlet Rage

I'm getting some sleep. I'll check in. Cmon give me something I can use.

7. Marahumm

Good lord the old avatar looks a bit too rough on the updated monitor. How about something a little more annoying.

Unvote: BadAsh

8. Scarlet Rage

9. zemaj

zemaj IncGamers Member

I call bs! I would never, NEVER, put bbq on my fries! Sacrilege!

Also, 'Saw'-theme? Nice! I expect any death scenes to be appropriately grotesque...

10. Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician IncGamers Site Pal

Margaritas aren't really my thing. Must have been Leo's idea.

Welcome to the great Marahumm, I've read some of your work, and then promptly forgot it.

Also, If I use the poll does that count as a vote? I think it should. Especially since it involves my all time favorite lurker Noodle.

Leopold Stotch likes this.
  11. The Silver Shroud

Happy Father's Day to all that are Fathers.

The day is half over and the vote count currently stands as:

Bad Ash: (1) .... Scarlet Rage

(Top post edited as well)

I promise mayhem this game, so by all means.... carry on.

12. The Silver Shroud

Using the poll does not count as a vote, since there's no way to unvote, and we would need a new poll and new thread each day.

13. Pyrotechnician

You are just ruining all my fun Mr. Shroud. Might as well start the game off right then.

Vote: Noodle

14. Pyrotechnician

Also Kegs holding an electrical cord when he is an electrician? Auto scum tell in the story. We all now he doesn't do anything related to work.

15. zemaj

zemaj IncGamers Member

Yep... Half of first day gone and less than half of players having even posted yet... We just going to hand it to the scum again, guys???:mad:

16. zemaj

zemaj IncGamers Member

vote: Caluin Greye

As one of the non-posters, I'll put my vote there.... Also, he shot me in the back last game.

17. Scarlet Rage

Unvote: Bad Ash
    Vote: Caluin Greye

Let's get wagons going.

Why did you both not vote Bad Ash?

18. Marahumm

Bad Ash, on essentially a day 0 where no hard facts are presented to the group, do you believe a lunch is better than a no lynch, given how small this particular game is?

Caluin Graye, I believe you've got the most votes so far, mostly due to inactivity and the idea that a lunch is better than a no lynch. Thoughts?

Kestegs, do you think there might be hidden mechanics to this game that we might be able to discover? There are a few items on the table in the story. Think we can.....

Take: Rope

Noodle, about how vanilla do you believe this game to be?

Pyro, do you think that the mayhem Shroud promised will be game changing, or do you think it's mostly just flavor text?

Scarlet Rage, do you think a bandwagon vote onto a joke vote is a viable play?

Scott, how do you feel about these games so far? I believe this is your second game? With not much info to go on, do you have any reads so far?

Zemaj, I believe you were in the last game where non-activity won. Do you think that's happening again this game?

19. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

The only observation I'll share so far is that it's incredibly scummy for Marahumm, or really anyone, to unvote Bad Ash.

20. Pyrotechnician

Looks like it? Can half the player base be modkilled? Don't think I have ever seen that.

Good reasoning. I'd vote for people not in this game if I were following that.

Why are we starting wagons? There has been no meaningful discussion.

Because Bad Ash has yet to make an appearance? I voted Noodle because he is always lurker extrordinair.