Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The quarantine thursdaily!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Dazliare, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Dazliare

Dazliare IncGamers Member

Hi guys!

I was tested positive for Pertussis this morning, and the county health department quarantined me! So I'll be home for a week, getting work done but I'll also have lots of time for my favorite game ever. How is everyone else's thursday going?

2. ColossalAtom

ColossalAtom IncGamers Member

Wow, I'm so jealous of all that extra D2 time you're going to get. Here I am working on the writing part of my assessment I'm doing for my course, because it's going to be worth 25% of our entire grade. I think I recently recovered from an unknown bacteria/virus, because I haven't used the toilet for the only purpose of peeing in over a week. But I did use it today only to pee. My immune system is weaker than most people's, since I'm taking immunosuppressant medication for my transplanted kidney. So basically I'm more likely to get sick and take longer time to recover.

3. Dazliare

Dazliare IncGamers Member

I'm glad you're doing better colossal!

4. Timinator

Timinator IncGamers Member

Whooping cough sucks. I had it for 3 months coughing till I vomited some days.

5. thefranklin

thefranklin IncGamers Member

Man, sorry to hear that. Were you vaccinated recently?

6. logoutzero

logoutzero IncGamers Member

IRL: Delivered an eight million dollar bid for an expansion project at a nearby airport today. Fingers crossed, we could use the work!

D2: More 1.00, enjoying a Necromancer currently. Got tired of deeding WW barbs... T_T

coju likes this.
  7. djmbbandie

djmbbandie IncGamers Member

RL: I have a job now with the federal government. I get to move to Maine in three weeks!

D2: A little here, a little there, currently working on a skelemancer with revives in Act V normal.

OVG: What?

Atratees and Kitteh like this.
  8. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Not good in cat land. One PTS (really bad break/poor bone density/not likely to survive amputation) and one with major liver issues so in the vets for 2 days. Obviously my uncle can no longer phone me, so now my brother calls me every night. Kill me. Other than that, finishing up estate and trying to sort the house. Still.

D2: Can't remember how/why but started a hydra dude. I'm sure I had a tri-elementalist years ago but while I loved the idea, just found it a bit weak. I have a vague idea hydras got buffed recently (I could be dreaming this and my definition of 'recent' maybe flexible), so fancied a got a hydra/blizzard. Or FO. I forget which, I know it was cold.

OVG: Say a YouTube of StarDew Valley and while I shouldn't add to my collection of Steam games I've not played, I am tempted. Did a bit of Grim Dawn.

May I direct you to the Zodathon?

Best of luck for a continued recovery and minimal snaffles. Dodge immune systems suck.

Best wishes on that! I used to do the same thing for housing projects decades ago and putting those things together take forever.

Congrats! I hope it all works out well for you.

9. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

RL: My lab project is beyond time consuming. My current routine is; get up 6, go to work, get into the lab for 8:30, lectures at 9 or 1, all other time between 9 and 5 = lab time, get home at 5:30 (later if food shopping), straight out to training, home, eat, shower, get all of my food ready for next day, bed.

D2: Wahhhhhhhh, wahhhhhhhhhhh :(

OVG: Hahaha

What is the job DJ?

10. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

RL: at work until 3.15 pm, then pick up the kids from school, cook spaghetti, have some fun with the kids, maybe a slight bit of D2 in the evening, but not much, because ...

D2: ... the Zodthon is starting tomorrow, so I'd better spend some time in the couch this evening, as I may not remember where it is in two weeks time ... Leveled my Venomancer to Hell Pits yesterday evening, but he can only cope with /p5, or even with /p3 if he wants to be as fast as my Furyzon. Did some more AT runs with my Blizzard Sorc afterwards, so she is now level 93.

11. djmbbandie

djmbbandie IncGamers Member

Accounting with the Defense department...

12. Jcakes

Jcakes IncGamers Member

So you are basically just doing a fulltime job :).

13. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

Plus all of my actual coursework :p