Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The PvP Kukodin (LLD FireRanger)

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by claniraqagainagain, Aug 28, 2006.

1. claniraqagainagain

claniraqagainagain Banned

The PvP Kukodin (LLD FireRanger)

This is the level 33 setup. You can use an upgraded ravenclaw to attain *almost* as much damage at level 30, which is more recommended for LLD101 whores. The same basic idea can also be adapted to a level 15 pally, but you would need a total overall of gear.

The whole build works astonishingly well. Think LLD fire sorc, except with charge in place of teleport (better for lld101), and fireballs that just so happen to be invisible ~_~

2. koeraokse

koeraokse Diabloii.Net Member

I think that a lld paladin using charge can kill you in 1 hit

:shocked:
    *priit2

3. Veilside

Veilside Diabloii.Net Member

Level 33 isn't LLD. AFAIK in europe the lld levels are 9, 18, 29 and 49. And i imagine most good level 18-29 lld chars could kill you very, very easily.
    Hotspurs + nokozan relic and your build is screwed.

4. claniraqagains

claniraqagains Banned

I can kill any firesorc by using nokozans, hotspurs, some dwarf stars, and resist fire aura.

If you haven't noticed, doing such would be BAD MANNERS
    Of course I can get killed by BM people. Course, lets think about this logically.

If im in a low dueling game, and someone starts sorbing and lets say nking my pally, then why would I stick with my level 33? LLD is naturally supposed to be GM. If you stop GMing, I fetch my level 90s and kill you. Thats how moderated LLD games are.

On a related note, the build can easily be adapted to 15, 18, 29, or 30. LLD101 allows rangers to level 30, so this is what I would recommend.
    Just swap out kuko for an upgraded ravenclaw (upgraded to let you str glitch it), and rest of gear is exactly the same.

And believe me, I duel chargers every single game with my pally.
    If they are two-handed, I start by outranging them with kuko, which will generally kill them before they reach me unless they are wearing hotspurs (bm). If they do get that close, and are two-handed, I can out-melee them with a +3 zeal scepter and pelta ~_~

5. zarfen

zarfen Diabloii.Net Member

LOL haha, I read the title and fell off my chair;
    kuko, or well the first part, without the o is a rougher word for male genetalias in my language :grin: haha

6. Veilside

Veilside Diabloii.Net Member

Having high resists is NOT bm, having mass absorb is and afaik there is no absorb gear lower than level 40.
    What you're saying is if someone decides to use high resists gear you'll change to a high level char to kill them? sounds pathetic to me.

7. claniraqagains

claniraqagains Banned

If someone puts on 95 max resist to duel an elemental char, its called SORBING.

Sorbing doesn't just cover absorb, but also stacking max resist gear, which is seen as equally BM and regarded as such in dueling leagues.

If my opponents want to duel BM, I can BM them back with a different, much higher level, char.
    LLD isn't the arena for BM dueling. Almost nobody does, so I don't worry about it much.

8. nickedoff

nickedoff Diabloii.Net Member

I made one earlier. He's actually an LLD (level thirty with a different bow than you suggest), has 800 attack damage (He wasn't grushed; if I make one again for either MLD or LLD he will be), and kills everything that isn't a paladin (most LLDs) or kicksin in three hits max.

Neat idea with the Spirit Shroud...mine was using vmagi and having trouble with cold sorcs and zons. I think I'll switch out tonight.

His name's Miracle if anyone sees me in a game :p

9. claniraqagains

claniraqagains Banned

Mmm, raven claw, hell cast, and kuko are the only bows that work.

I advise raven claw, since it has only level 15 reqs, and the best speed. Can be upgraded to allow str glitching.
    Hellcast hits very, very slowly :(

10. nickedoff

I use hellcast, and not at all =D

11. claniraqagains

claniraqagains Banned

With the same ias gear (50%), hellcast hits at 15 FPA, whereas kuko or raven hit at 11 FPA ~_~

12. nickedoff

It's fast enough for me ;D