The Prestige

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
The Prestige

Just saw this, it was freaking amazing. More twists than a bag of pretzels.

It's got Batmand and Wolverine, come on, how can you resist?

Will not post spoilers until I see a couple more have seen it, so we can discuss...

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
hopefully I'll see it this weekend and will provide my opinion on monday

lots of stuff coming out that I am interested in seeing

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
I saw it Friday night.

I thought it was a 5/10 at best. I thought it was fairly predictable, and the ending was lame.

It's a rental.

Lord Nyax

Banned
If you can keep your mind supressed for the entirety of the movie, you'll enjoy it. I enjoyed the psuedo-science more than anything else...and some of the lower level tricks. Anyone seen the Illusionist? I thought they were similar in far too many ways...

P.S: Scarlett Johansson....damn, that's hot.

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Yah, I guessed the twists, but still thought it was a fantastic movie.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm curious, what was it that made the movie fantastic for y'all?

I just didn't think it was that good...and I just got kinda bored....

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
I guessed both of the ending twists, but I'm not gonna bull**** you and say it was 30 minutes into the movie when you have no idea where the whole thing is going.

It was still a very good movie. I think you people just set your standards too high. I go to the movies to be entertained, not to be blown away in a life-altering experience.

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
I think you people just set your standards too high. I go to the movies to be entertained, not to be blown away in a life-altering experience.
Exactly. I never expect an oscar-worthy film. It was well acted and a good plot. Predicting the ending rarely ruins a movie for me, especially if it's a good twist.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
It was still a very good movie. I think you people just set your standards too high. I go to the movies to be entertained, not to be blown away in a life-altering experience.
precisely, I want to be entertained, and I can forgive alot if a movie is entertaining

unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to see Prestige yet :sad2: