Kennoth

Banned
Re: The place to show off screen shots-YouTube-Pally Builds-ONLY HERE

Well...Diablo on nightmare is well..lol

crowdedba

Diabloii.Net Member

[BLUE="Yo"][/BLUE]

mh, I have a quite nice mage (combined hammer/foh).

reaches almost 9k hammer, 4,3k foh & 3,9k life. I may have to buy some better pc skillers with 40+ life & upgrade his small charms abit.

:thumbup:
Peace

alphaz

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi, I'm currently making my first zealot. I remember seeing my friend playing zealot on single player a few years ago, and thought I might try it someday (I was never a fan of melee builds). I thought zealot was boring as hell, and now it's actually my favourite character. Building and playing it is really fun. My zealot is mainly geared for ZvZ, and I also use it for ubers, organ harvesting and general PvM. Still building it.

Offensive setup: (with fort, though I prefer eth shaft)
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4570/offensive.jpg

Defensive setup: (with exile, but I prefer eth alma negra over exile)
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7641/defensive.jpg

My favourite setup: (sort of balanced AR and defense)
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3319/balancel.jpg

Life is on the low side, and no BO prebuff. I put a little bit too much points in dex. Still hunting for better charms.

alphaz

Diabloii.Net Member

Ouch man, look at those resists!
yeah it's strictly for melee duels so resists not really needed, grief's venom hurts though. for pvm i use fort+hoz+metalgrid+edeathz+120/45/life helm.

Kinky

Diabloii.Net Member

My first contribution to this thread:

my latest PvM Smiter/UT-runner
not the best rolls on some of the gear, but this guy can take a tremendous amount of punishment :)

-Kinky

Rawness

Diabloii.Net Member

Hm.. shouldn't ya go for Steelrends if you're going for maximum style points :?.. Otherwise; A cool idea... (Would want to lavish that on one of my char's... if only i had the wealth).. I feel that the Draculs are a little too comman place for a Tyrael wearing paladin.

altima

Diabloii.Net Member

Yes, but life tap is the only thing keeping him alive in big battles where there are melle monsters and casters/archers around. I just have too low defense and no block to give up on lt.

Lenymo

Diabloii.Net Member

Mage aka Hammer/FoH Hybrid for PvP - switch build - suggested lvl to start PvP: 95

CoA BerBer - Kira [email protected] - Shako 'Jah'
+2 Pala/PC +xx STR +10 fcr +adds amulet
Enigma 15%
Triple Resist Boots - Waterwalks vs. non-elemental guys - Hotspurs
Arachnid - Snowclash - TGods
Soj - Raven - Wisp - Dwarf
Bul-Kathos
Trang-Oul Gloves
Switch 1: Hoto + Spirit ST 35 FCr
Switch 2: 3 FoH CTA + Zaka 'Jah' or Light Facet

Basically you just play it like a normal hammer with the hoto + spirit switch but when you swap to cta + zaka you can land a few nice foh's in. It actually helps a lot when you have an attack that always hits to force people to do something. Or then you can think of it as a FoHer with a hammer field around him. Very versatile character and it's not really even that hard to play when you use switches. PM me if you need help with skills.

Buran

Diabloii.Net Member

My very modest Zeal/Conviction + Voice Of Reason paladin in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ILqUnpMr3I

Level 80
Stats: 93/146/193/17
Res: 53/75/61/75 (in Hell)
Life: 918
Mana: 313
AR: 1230
DEF: 6316 (with Holly Shields)

Skill Points: 20(23) Conviction, 20(23) Holly Shield, 20(23) Sacrifice, 1 point in Zeal (4), prerrequisites and 5 in the defensive auras.

Remain saved attribute points: 65
Remain saved skill points: 16

Gear: armor, amulet and boots from The Disciple set, String Of Ears belt, Harlequin Crest shako, 20 IAS gloves with resistances, rings with life & mana leech + resistances, shield with 4 perfect diamonds (shift shield Mosser with 2 PD), some poor life & resistance charms.

Main weapon: Voice Of Reason (Lem-Ko-El-Eld) runeword in Phase Blade; shift weapon: rare Phase Blade with 174% dmg and extra fire dmg.

Not as faster or safe as my -also modest- lvl 89 Zealer/Fanaticism build but very funny to play.

TheGoD

Diabloii.Net Member

+Gear: level 81 Patriach GoD_Tesladin
-Crescent moon phase blade
-Harequin crest shako ( jewel 1-91 light damage )
-Dracul grasp
-Guardian Angel Templar coat ( Um )
-Herald of Zakharum ( perfect diamond )
-amulet + ring angelic
-Gore rider
-Trangoul belt
-Hellfire torch 12/12
-Annihilus 10/12
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
my tesladin, i have played for 3 weeks :) please rate my paladin :)

Queen Mebd

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey alphaz, I'm thinking of making a zealot and am considering a non-tap setup very similar to what I'm guessing you're using. That said might I ask what all you're using in the way of your max defense setup there?

From some of the reading up I've been doing, I'd venture a guess that the setup is based around an ethereal sacred prudence for the defense, eth Cleaver for the ds, cham'd Stormshield, and Angelics for the ar? With the ds hitting 81 percent are you using a Guillaume's as well? I've been thinking of using an Andariel's for the strength (I'll probably be using a Shaft for the main setup and have slightly lower base strength).

Thanks a bunch for any feedback you might have to offer!

alphaz

Diabloii.Net Member

Yup, I used eprud sa, edc, ss cham'd, angelics, dungo, eth andy zod'd, steelrends and upped gore riders (66 + 15 = 81% ds). However I didn't show my visionary setup here and I can guarantee the increase in AR coupled with -33% defense on edc hits much more consistently than the setups I posted above. The death ba setup is too inconsistent for my taste and quite easy to counter.