The place to show off screen shots-YouTube-Pally Builds-ONLY HERE

Valorian Aurvae

Diabloii.Net Member
Uselessly high defense :p

I'm making this guy just for fun...I know higher life would be great, but I'm not too worried about that. I don't pvp, so this does fine. He's mostly for party support, though he also does fine on his own. He isn't high enough for metalgrid yet, so there's another few thousand defense, and I'm thinking about replacing gc's with more +defense charms, although for party play the gc's would still remain.

[img=http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3896/def85iy7.th.jpg]

His equipment varies depending on the situation, with defense ranging from about 46,000 up to 85,000 with different items and auras. Damage isn't amazing, but he does fine with a bit of cb and such. He uses an ebotdz, ev exile, gore riders, tgod's, and steelrends; armor, amulet and helm change around fairly often--fort, prudence and enigma, highlord's and rising sun, giant skull with 80% edamage, 15 max, 15 ias, and a 120/45 grim helm. Rings vary a lot too; usually at least one ravenfrost, but I've got two ravens, two wisps, two dwarf stars, and two bk's.

prebuffing with more +skills might be a better way to pump it up, might hit 100k that way. I think with a good barb shout I could hit 100 already, but I'm interested in taking this as far as it'll go on its own. I don't really play as fanatically as I used to, so I need stuff like this to keep my interest up. :wink:

Copilot

Diabloii.Net Member
:prop:Hey there fellas, how are ya?!?! I can help you guys build up your levels. Here...this is what you do....

You ask Akara 27 time to trade. Everytime you just close out. Now she will become your slave. You take her to the wildy and slaughter her. If she kills you then well.....you just suck. Once you kill her...go back she will have respawned. Do this procedure 37 more times then die. You will go back and you will be level 590.:grin: :grin: :grin
What the hell is this?

marcusr

Diabloii.Net Member
:prop:Hey there fellas, how are ya?!?! I can help you guys build up your levels. Here...this is what you do....

You ask Akara 27 time to trade. Everytime you just close out. Now she will become your slave. You take her to the wildy and slaughter her. If she kills you then well.....you just suck. Once you kill her...go back she will have respawned. Do this procedure 37 more times then die. You will go back and you will be level 590.:grin: :grin: :grin
Wtf????????

EquiLa

Diabloii.Net Member
My PvM Physical / Light / Smite Hybrid - Dream variant .. odd yes :)

5 fpa Zeal with lvl 25 Conviction
6 fpa Smite with lvl 10 Fanatism

75% Block
75/75/85/75 Ress in hell (61/71/85/75 before Fade from Last Wish)
60 CB / ~35 Deadly
2440 Life without BO

Inventory
Smite
Zeal

Still missing some pieces and I need to upgrade all my charms quite a lot(Only 4 20 Lifers, rest 12+) but I was broke after making LW so it's taking some time.

Haven't decided on some pieces yet but it's getting there. Rest of my stats will go into dex/vita and talentpoint probably into Fanatism.
/Equila

sweetalmonds

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: The place to show off screen shots-YouTube-Pally Builds-ONLY HERE

No one posts here anymore? I wanna drool at your gear cmon

GSX

Diabloii.Net Member

i dunno if i can do this but, heres my Zealot Gear:

Helm: Shako

Weapon #1: Grief Phase Blade
Weapon #2: Call To Arms (Still trying to get it)

Armor: Enigma Archon Plate (Ill be using Chains Of Honor)

Shield: Spirit Monarch (Looking for a Enhanced Damage Pally shield, but still cant decide on either a exile or making it a Spirit, im more into the spirit)

Gloves: Laying Of Hands Bramble Mitts (+350% Damage to demons)

Belt: String Of Ears Demonhide Sash

Boots: War Travelers War Boots

Ring 1 & 2: Raven Frost Ring

Amulet:Highlords Wrath

-----------------------------------------

now im trying to make an Ubbers killer, i have to calculate how much dmg i do to demons, but i may be doing around +703.875 % Enhanced Damage To Demons (if i can make chains of honor i should add then +200% enhanced damage), now im using a grief phase blade, my enhanced damage counts the +352 dmg added by the runeword?, my actual dmg at lvl 82 its 1140 - 1203, so i should be making around 7k Damage to demons? (so if i make an deadly stike, ill be doing around 13K per hit, and im rite now at 61% better chance to make a deadly strike)

also, im using act2 offensive merc with blessed aim, ive got 8k attack rating, with angelic combo i may be around 13k to 14, with my 8k att rating im hitting hell baal around 75% chance to hit....

thats all for now.

cheers

Last edited:

GSX

Diabloii.Net Member

sorry for this post but, just to mention, im using shako but ill be using a Crown of Ages with 2 Diamond jewels in it (+25-50 To Attack Rating vs Demons, +25-40% Damage vs Demons

cheers.

PS: any question or suggestions are welcome, any doubts i can answer them too, im rite now having troubles with my resistances but over all, its a fun playing this char, theres no minion that would stand him, even though chaos runs are a waste if iron maiden its casted, i hit and im death :(

Alc

Diabloii.Net Member

This isn't really the appropriate thread...

Anyway, for ubers at least you should swap shako for Guillaumes, and Spirit for Exile. You don't have any source of lifetap at the moment, Exile will sort that for you, and Guillaumes gives you huge Crushing Blow which will make the ubers health disappear. You lose +skills which are mostly irrelevant for a zealot and a few other nice mods, but nothing anywhere close to the importance important of having lifetap and crushing blow. If you end up short on resists, use Treachery prebuff and Salvation aura when fighting Mephisto.

GSX

Diabloii.Net Member

well somehow i do prefer deadly strike... i still got my goreriders on my stash, at the end i think ill just get my deadly strike to 75% u kno, i reaaly like this char, anyone feel free to ask questions lol, so maybe we can get this forum back to life?

best regards

Alc

Diabloii.Net Member

Against most enemies, crushing blow is just a nice extra, but for the ubers it's easily the quickest way of getting their life down. You understand how it works, right? CB removes a % of a target's life (10% or thereabouts). Against the ubers with their massive life (650,000 or so each, as I recall), this allows you to do massively more damage than anything else your character could use. It's not really a personal preference issue, anything else for a uber zealot/smiter will just be slower.

And if you're still going to go for zeal/DS... you'll definitely need lifetap.

GSX

Diabloii.Net Member

zeal/ds?,

and yes youre rite, cb cuts 1/4 of life if im not wrong and as far as i read, ill think about that helm then, also i still got my goreriders, so ill be making an exile if i can for the lifetap curse, anyways its incredible, how this gloves pump dmg, +350% dmg to demons, man by the time i got them, i didnt even know they existed, now i kill andy and meph and baal quicker, usually takes me around 1 to 2 mins to kill'em, actually i think its as quick as a hammerdin can kill them...

can someone tell me how much doeas a Crown of Ages costs?, or what is it worth? im almost done with my zealot gear, but still need some mods

Alc

Diabloii.Net Member

By zeal/DS I meant zealing with a gear emphasis on maximising deadly strike. I should've been more clear, sorry.

Hammerdin can kill andy and mephi in seconds, incidentally. Just did mephi with my hammerdin to test (been a while since I bothered with him for anything other than Chaos), Mephi went down in about 4 seconds and Andy will be about the same. Baal takes longer...

As far as CoA trade values go, you're better off asking in the relevant part of this forum. Hint: it's got "trade values" written on it.

Porkchopsamwich

Diabloii.Net Member

I'd love to see a charger with a big, fat, heavy, two-handfuls of a weapon on here... I'm assembling one, so I guess I'll post him here in a week or so when he's halfway-decent looking.. level 25 right now.

Idomis

Diabloii.Net Member

A few people were talking about Lifetap and I thought I'd throw this in here. This sort of made me laugh after a Meph run (chest-drop, I think). It's on the 1pt Smiter I'm currently building. One Lo and a Ravenfrost and I'm set to start.