The person Below me.

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
Hell yea! The person below me will worship cyclotronic for this wonderful thread!

-Gix

krzyhobo

Diabloii.Net Member
:worship:

The person below me loves watching paid programming on late night television with the volume muted in order to make up his/her own script.

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
The person above me is correct. The person below me shaves his back with a rusty knife stolen from a high school chemistry lab because he can't afford a nice platinum razor.

-Gix

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
The person below me grew out his toenails for 18 years an now cannot trim them without fear of severing a major artery.

-Gix

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
The person below me has not showered for four and a half days in protest of MJ not being guilty.

-Gix

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, because he played the secret touching game with me, once.

The person below me has an IQ of precisely 100. Very average.

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
The person below me can't talk to a girl without vomitting (projectile of course).

-Gix

cyclotronic

Diabloii.Net Member
There is no medical proof that chemical castration helps to prevent serial double-parking, but where you're concerned, the traffic court isn't taking any chances

NefariousNothing

Diabloii.Net Member
I didn't shave half my head (including eyebrows and facial hair) for nothing!

The person below me is going to imply something vulgar about the person below them -- and be nice about it, at the same time!

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
The person below me smells like a horses butt, but people still love them for it.

*The person above me was correct*

Arb